View RSS Feed

Best of Dr. Wesley Swift

Best of Dr. Wesley Swift

1. Kings Of The Earth And Their Armies

THE KINGS OF THE EARTH AND THEIR ARMIES
    by Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 10-11-68

In this hour, the Kings and their armies are gathering to come against the Kingdom. We take this thought out of the book of Revelations. And it tells us that the armies of the Beast System are gathered against HE, who comes on a White horse. HE, who comes at the head of Godís Kingdom.

In the areas ...

Updated 08-01-2014 at 05:57 AM by Linda420

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Manifestation Of The Sons Of God

THE MANIFESTATION OF THE SONS OF GOD
    by Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 9-15-68

We mentioned last Sunday about the fact that the Baptist Convention was far to the left, and then the Liberal theologians were way off to the left. For they are talking about the total integration of all people. They are not going to pay any attention to any of the old stuff, for everyone is a Christian now days.

Updated 08-01-2014 at 05:58 AM by Linda420

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oracles Of God - The Urim And Thumim

ORACLES OF GOD - THE URIM AND THE THUMIM
    by Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 11-6-68

This subject ‘the Oracles of God’ is a tremendous subject of great spiritual power. The Oracles of God of course, contain the vital truths that the MOST HIGH has for HIS Household, HIS Race, HIS People. The Oracles of God are the things HE tells HIS people or instructs HIS people in, including areas vital ...

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Peace And Safety

PEACE AND SAFETY
    By Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 10-12-68

I felt driven to speak on this subject when last Friday I heard Hubert Humphrey make a speech. And he said, ‘I am the only man that the people can choose for President for I am the only man of Peace.’ And he said if you elect me I will give you Peace and Safety. And the moment that he said that, then there came to my mind what the ...

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Power In The Word

POWER IN THE WORD
    By Dr. Wesley A. Swift - 3-31-68

(Did not transcribe the current events on the last half of the tape.)

As we consider this subject, there is ‘power in the word,’ we turn to the book of Romans. And you start summing this up with the words of the Apostle Paul. And he makes this statement to the church, that the will of God is Mighty. ‘It is in ...

Updated 08-01-2014 at 05:59 AM by Linda420

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast