Blog Comments

Give it a few days, brother Dave. Sometimes it take awhile for Google to catch up.

<---subscribed.
    Quote Originally Posted by davekennedy77
    Hi,
    Did anyone listen to this teaching? The download count at Talkshoe has not moved. Is their counter wrong or are people uninterested in the topic? Please let me know, thanks. David
    I listened to what I could but kept stopping, so I read the transcript.

I agree that Day 6 and what some of us call Day 8 Adam are different and that both were White.

It's amazing most in DSCI don't understand this.

Day 6 Adam being plural meaning multiple were created male and female and Gen 2 Adam being singular.

I'm sure there are people listening. Many are just guests and don't post.
    Updated 01-10-2020 at 09:16 PM by Erik
    Hi,
    Did anyone listen to this teaching? The download count at Talkshoe has not moved. Is their counter wrong or are people uninterested in the topic? Please let me know, thanks. David
    Updated 01-09-2020 at 09:27 PM by davekennedy77
    Thank you for this, friend.
    Thanks Brother.
    Thank you Seedliner your encouragement is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Great work, brother! CI needs more articles like these.
    Sir,

Here is the audio sermon this article is based on.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by seedliner
    This is awesome commentary, brother. Thanks for posting this.
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by seedliner

Hi Seedliner, thanks for your input. It is appreciated.

David
    OSL is an acronym for "One Seedline" that has been properly attributed to the culties that claim there's no Satan.

Clowns like Mark Downey, William Finck, Sheldon Emry, etc - the Judeo CI crowd who would rather follow the Talmud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Clowney
    I am a white boy! Here's a picture of me with OSL Agent #2!

[You tell me man!

Sorry, forgot to ask. What is OSL. Thanks.

David
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Clowney

You tell me man!

Tell you what Sir?
    I like to lay out and tan for the bronze effect that's all!

I'm white too man!

You tell me man!
    I like to my kin blessed. Thanks for writing.
    I love this music, Dave. Thanks for posting this.
    As you can see brother Dave's article is still here and is HIS work. Only communists try to censor OPINION and free discussion.

The original CPM Forums that Amy Rose destroyed said "For Discussion of Jesus Christ and The Bible" for years.

William [Finck], It Was Really Nothing
    I Will Help My White Brethern. I respect ArchTypes Right To Speak but I disagree with this idea. My White Brothers That Follow Yeshua are a Part of the Kingdom but they are not the core Leadership, the Administrators. I Will Not Forsake or Abandon You Dear Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType
    A little C.I. 101 to chew on.

Lets be fair, someone who is 100% black or 100% asian would not be considered a bastard. By any means. Yahweh created all pure life forms, big and small, plant and mammal, terrestrial and celestial.

For the "races" of this world, this is their planet of origin and their soul is of this world as Yahweh created it to be. The Adamite soul spirit on the other hand is of Heaven or in other words The Kingdom of Yahweh. We were present when the earth was formed well before our births and ultimately predestined to establish Yahweh's physical governance over this planet. Adam was the replacement for Lucifer who was no longer the "governor" of this planet due to his rebellion and subsequent banishment and removal of powers. Again, Adam was the replacement and first white man. Adam and Eve were immortal when established upon this earth. Their offspring were intended to be immortal as well. It was through the Sin that bore Cain that immortality was taken away from Adam & Eve including any offspring before they even had any.

Through Adam and Eve came the Adamite seedline through Seth, through Satan and Eve came the Satanic seedline through Cain. Satan knew exactly what he was doing and that knowledge continues today through the same seedline of Cain. Today they are called the people of the jewish ethnicity. But they are not the chosen seedline of Adam as they claim, they are the synagogue of Satan. They seek to exterminate the seedline of Adam in order to reinstitute Satans full dominion over this world by proxy. And in Satan's delusional mind he believes with the same veracity as Finck that he is #1

The origin of the Bible and Christianity is exclusively from the white race. And throughout our existence we have been the greatest and mightiest race of people on this planet. The builders of civilizations possessing a culture that mirrored the very Kingdom in Heaven, when we followed Yahweh's Laws. We have been so far removed from that time that we have truly lost who and what we really are. We can only blame ourselves.

So because we don't remember, people like Finck can tell you we didn't exist before we were born. We were just a thought in the consciousness in the mind of the Creator. To Finck yes, he is speaking the truth. He did not exist before he was born. Because his spirit is not from Yahweh. Those who feel the same way feel that way for a reason. Because for them, it's true. Be they the seedline of Satan or a bastard, they will suffer the second death in accordance to Yahweh's Laws on spirit and nature. Because any living thing that Yahweh did not create is an abomination.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast