Blog Comments

That vid was tossed for DMCA pal.
    Beware the double minded man.
    Updated 03-09-2014 at 04:56 AM by ArchType
    I have not said anything offensive to or about Pastor John Britton.

An accusation of double-mindedness is not truthful with regards to myself, an accusation of misanthropy may be of an more accurate a label to describe myself with. However I do care to see the white race survive, I just don't really care to socialize much.

I have never been someone who wants to fit into some social group or other self-congratulatory egotism, I have few friends, but I have always been loyal to them. I am selective in that I choose quality friends and I do not care to be friends with the vast majority of people.

I am more than happy being alone, and get easily tired of the illogical views and emotionalism of people who love this world and love being alive, I hate every second I have to live on a world infested with billions of soulless non-whites and satanic Jews.

I will live alone with my belief in christian identity and no one's opinion or false accusation will change my mind.

I will not post on this forum anymore, since it is obvious that a bunch of sociable and world loving people are here, and more importantly they do not respect my decision to tell martin if someone wants to say hostile things about him without telling him directly.

Feel free to delete my account pastor visser, nothing personal against you but I would rather follow Yahweh, with no online fellowship with anyone, I already said I am not friends with martin, I am neutral towards him and not going to involve myself in that feud.

I pray Yahweh will keep all of his remnant safe, and able to survive, instead of personal feuds that make my intestines churn with disgust.
    The next one you write should be entitled "How I found out I'm not welcome in Christian Identity( :My personal experience:)"

Beware the double minded, should we not? You owe Pastor Visser and Mr. John Britton an apology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh's Chosen
    The Law, which so many cast to the ground, trample on and mock, are the very same oracles that were given to Moses on Mt.Sinai.

Acts 7:38 Moses is the one who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the angel who spoke to him at Mount Sinai, and with our ancestors; and he received living oracles to give to us.

They were given to Moses and in turn were given to us. The Judeans were entrusted with the Law of God to teach all the other nations.

Romans 3:1-2 Therefore what advantage does the Jew have, or what is the value of circumcision? Actually, there are many advantages. First of all, the Jews were entrusted with the oracles of God.

If anyone speaks let him do so according to the commandments of God.

1 Peter 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak according to the oracles of God.

Anyone who mocks and casts to the ground the oracles of God have no light in them. I pray for you and myself on that great day when every thing will be judged whether it be good or evil.

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is manís all. For God will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether good or evil.

Revelation 14:12 This calls for endurance on the part of God's people, those who obey God's commandments and are faithful to Jesus.
    My blog on 95 bible verses is finally complete.

Also thanks for the response, Praise Yahweh Amen.
    The Law, which so many cast to the ground, trample on and mock, are the very same oracles that were given to Moses on Mt.Sinai.

Acts 7:38 Moses is the one who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the angel who spoke to him at Mount Sinai, and with our ancestors; and he received living oracles to give to us.

They were given to Moses and in turn were given to us. The Judeans were entrusted with the Law of God to teach all the other nations.

Romans 3:1-2 Therefore what advantage does the Jew have, or what is the value of circumcision? Actually, there are many advantages. First of all, the Jews were entrusted with the oracles of God.

If anyone speaks let him do so according to the commandments of God.

1 Peter 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak according to the oracles of God.

Anyone who mocks and casts to the ground the oracles of God have no light in them. I pray for you and myself on that great day when every thing will be judged whether it be good or evil.

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is man’s all. For God will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether good or evil.

Revelation 14:12 This calls for endurance on the part of God's people, those who obey God's commandments and are faithful to Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Ghost
    Great post!
    On 31 October 1517, Luther posted the ninety-five theses, which he had composed in Latin, on the door of the Castle Church of Wittenberg.

My goal is to post 95 of my favourite Bible verses in honor of Martin Luther.

Yahweh bless and thanks.
    Great post!