View RSS Feed

admin

1. Let Brotherly Love Continue

LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

Brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, the critical topic of "brotherly love" is an often overlooked aspect of the Christian walk and one that is seemingly becoming less-discussed as we draw deeper into today's swift apostasy. Our Redeemer teaches us that near the end of this world "the love of many shall wax cold" because "iniquity [lawlessness] shall abound (Matthew ...
  2. Judaism Has No Devil

JUDAISM HAS NO DEVIL

Brethren, there are makeshift ministries out there who devote a majority of their time attacking their own kinsfolk. That's not to say an "open letter" or public rebuke of a false prophet isn't sometimes necessary, but when we see so-called men of god writing long expositions against other Christians it's rather apparent that arrogance is somehow involved. Vanity is a trait of the ...
  3. Jesus, Yahweh or Not?

JESUS, YAHWEH OR NOT?

This morning I'd like to talk about a subject that might make a few of you cringe. Nonetheless, it's something that needs to be discussed not only because it's a basic fundamental of Christianity but because it's a topic that many latter-day followers have fallen away from. Of course, I'm talking about the aspect of Jesus Christ being Yahweh, the God of Israel. Scattered throughout the Bible, ...
  4. Jesus, God or Not?

JESUS, GOD OR NOT?

This evening I'd like to further discuss the Biblical fact that Jesus Christ is the God of Israel. About a month and a half ago you might remember that I brought forth a study titled Jesus, Yahweh or Not? but there are literally so many scriptural truths that attest to this fact that this second study called Jesus, God or Not? is much like a second part to that sermon. If you're able to, I suggest ...
  5. Jesus Christ: The World's Most Hated God

JESUS CHRIST: THE WORLD'S MOST HATED GOD

Brethren, unlike any other lower-case 'god' to be found on planet earth, Jesus is without a doubt the most hated by mankind. A casual glance at the subtle ways in which He's slandered and ridiculed by the media proves that unlike Buddha, Allah, Mithra or any other false god it's certainly Christ that is most despised, this evening we will examine why. The irony is that most ...
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast