View RSS Feed

admin

1. Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live

THOU SHALT NOT SUFFER A WITCH TO LIVE
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

Brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, today's topic will center around a commandment found in Exodus 22:18 where Yahweh plainly tells us; "Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live." Before looking deeper at the subject of 'witches and wizards' as found in our Holy scriptures, I should state that this will be yet another sermon that would never be heard behind the average ...
  2. Thou Shalt Make Thee No Molten gods

THOU SHALT MAKE THEE NO MOLTEN GODS

Brothers and sisters, in this morning's study we'll be expanding upon a commandment given to us by Yahweh through His servant Moses that's found in Exodus 34:17 -- "Thou Shalt Make Thee No Molten gods." We will also take a deeper look at the ten plagues that Yahweh sent upon Egypt and I hope to prove that this was not only an attack on Pharaoh's kingdom and his unruly people ...
  3. Thou Shalt Bruise His Heel

THOU SHALT BRUISE HIS HEEL

Brothers and sisters, let’s begin this lesson with a passage found in Colossians 1:14-18 that speaks of Jesus saying; “In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, ...
  4. That Man of Sin: The Son of Perdition

THAT MAN OF SIN: THE SON OF PERDITION

Brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, a few days ago Hurricane Katrina demolished a major section of the state of Louisiana and in the aftermath of this destruction many local minorities have instigated riots, engaged in looting, inspired race-attacks and participated in several rapes where most of the victims were children as young as eleven years old. Many Christians are now ...
  5. Suffer Little Children

SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN

Dearest brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, this evening's topic is called Suffer Little Children and it's based on the precious Words of Jesus Christ as found in Matthew 19:14 that read; “Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.” Like my previous two ‘family-related’ sermons titled Let Brotherly Love Continue and Let Sisterly Love ...
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast