View RSS Feed

admin

1. Calling of the Twelve

CALLING OF THE TWELVE
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

The twelve disciples are certainly an area of Bible study that Christians should be familiar with. There are many theories behind why Jesus initially chose these twelve special men to Himself so this will be the topic of this morning's lesson. Many followers are familiar with Matthew, Mark, Luke and John because they wrote our beloved Gospels while even more know who Judas Iscariot was because ...
  2. Be Ye Holy: Exposition of 1st Peter #2

BE YE HOLY: EXPOSITION OF I PETER #2

Brethren, this morning's study will be the continuation (and conclusion) of the exposition we began last weekend called Be Ye Holy: Exposition of I Peter #1 and it will be a tad more lengthy. This great letter was written by the apostle Simon Peter (in Babylon about 60 a.d.) and its purpose is to exhort believers to stand true in all kinds of suffering and to set forth the true grace ...
  3. Be Ye Holy: Exposition of 1st Peter #1

BE YE HOLY: EXPOSITION OF I PETER #1

Brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, this morning we'll be starting the first of a two-part exposition into the first epistle of Peter as I feel this is the best way to begin the new year of 2006. Throughout the next few months we'll be doing several of these types of expository sermons and in time Covenant People's Ministry hopes to offer a much-needed New Testament commentary ...
  4. Beware of False Prophets

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS

Brothers and sisters, this morning's study is based on a very important commandment spoken by our beloved Savior; "Beware of false prophets (Matthew 7:15)." In order to tackle the subject matter at hand, we'll be covering Jesus' own description of an erroneous teacher while comparing the books of Jude with the second chapter of II Peter for an even more detailed explanation of what ...
  5. Before Abraham Was, I AM

BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS, I AM
    ( A Deeper Look At The Gospel of John - Chapter 8 )

Good evening, tonight I'd like to center in on one section of scripture that gives us some much-needed information in these end times. The passage is found in the Gospel of John, Chapter 8 so please turn there now if you've brought your Bibles. Unlike my past few messages where we've done a lot of 'scripture hopping,' tonight we'll stay ...
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast