View RSS Feed

admin

1. Creation of Light: Alpha God

CREATION OF LIGHT: ALPHA GOD
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

Brethren, after forgiving 'the woman taken in adultery' Jesus said “I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (John 8:12). Have you ever given the phrase "light of life" any deeper consideration or wondered what it was? Tonight's sermon will answer that question and so much more. Jesus once told John the ...
  2. Cause and Effect

CAUSE AND EFFECT

Friends, in this study about "standing on the promises" we'll be investigating certain pledges made by Yahweh to the children of Israel and the very curses that go along with choosing not to act on His precious guarantees. This sermon will be unique in that we'll also be examining the current state of the world while looking to our Bibles for the answer and by examining these unique passages ...
  3. Calling of the Twelve

CALLING OF THE TWELVE

The twelve disciples are certainly an area of Bible study that Christians should be familiar with. There are many theories behind why Jesus initially chose these twelve special men to Himself so this will be the topic of this morning's lesson. Many followers are familiar with Matthew, Mark, Luke and John because they wrote our beloved Gospels while even more know who Judas Iscariot was because ...
  4. Be Ye Holy: Exposition of 1st Peter #2

BE YE HOLY: EXPOSITION OF I PETER #2

Brethren, this morning's study will be the continuation (and conclusion) of the exposition we began last weekend called Be Ye Holy: Exposition of I Peter #1 and it will be a tad more lengthy. This great letter was written by the apostle Simon Peter (in Babylon about 60 a.d.) and its purpose is to exhort believers to stand true in all kinds of suffering and to set forth the true grace ...
  5. Be Ye Holy: Exposition of 1st Peter #1

BE YE HOLY: EXPOSITION OF I PETER #1

Brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, this morning we'll be starting the first of a two-part exposition into the first epistle of Peter as I feel this is the best way to begin the new year of 2006. Throughout the next few months we'll be doing several of these types of expository sermons and in time Covenant People's Ministry hopes to offer a much-needed New Testament commentary ...
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast