View RSS Feed

Covenant People's Sermons

Covenant People's Sermons

1. Forty Stripes (Save One)

FORTY STRIPES SAVE ONE
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

Brothers and sisters in Yahweh, I'd like to begin this evening's sermon by asking a simple question -- Do you know what Christianity is? It's an uncomplicated question by itself yet one that has the ability to return numerous answers depending on the spiritual level or knowledge of the answering believer. Tonight's sermon is called Forty Stripes Save One and we'll be looking at several Biblical ...
  2. Do Not Err: Exposition of James #2

DO NOT ERR: EXPOSITION OF JAMES #2

Brothers and sisters, this will be the second and final part of our exposition covering the entire epistle of James. In this day and age, a Christian must do all they can to "earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints (Jude 1:3)" so we can heed the straightforward admonition by James; "Do not err (James 1:16)." It is the Word of Yahweh ...
  3. Do Not Err: Exposition of James #1

DO NOT ERR: EXPOSITION OF JAMES #1

Brothers and sisters, this morning I'd like to present the first of two sermons covering the entire Epistle of James. By way of introduction, this letter was written to us about 45 a.d. by James, the half-brother of Jesus Christ (Matthew 13:55, Mark 6:3 and Galatians 1:19). There are six "perfect" things found in this book -- #1) Perfect work of patience. #2) Perfect knowledge. ...
  4. Cursed the Man That Trusteth in Man

CURSED THE MAN THAT TRUSTETH IN MAN

In the world today are many Christians "in name only" who are either misinformed or straight-out false prophets who erroneously teach that believers can 'border the fence' when it comes to Christianity and serve Yahweh while being 'man-pleasers' at the same time. This twisted logic can only come from a satanic and prideful mindset alone so in tonight's study I'll be proving ...
  5. Cursed Children: Exposition of 2nd Peter II

CURSED CHILDREN: EXPOSITION OF II PETER II

Brethren, this morning's study is called Cursed Children: Exposition of 2nd Peter 2 and it's almost the conclusion of our series on the New Testament letters of the apostle Peter. Dealing mostly with counterfeit mystics and damned offspring, 2nd Peter has always been a personal favorite of mine so last summer we synchronized the entire 2nd chapter alongside Jude in Beware ...
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast