View RSS Feed

admin

1. Hollywood's Wizard Wand of Satanic Images

HOLLYWOOD'S WIZARD WAND OF SATANIC IMAGES
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

Brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, this morning's topic will be called Hollywood's Wizard Wand of Satanic Images and we'll be looking deeper at a little lesser-discussed tactic of the enemies of Christ -- images. I'll be reading several scriptural accounts that prove the Israel people have been ensnared by 'graven images' in times past and then we'll focus our attention ...
  2. God Blessed The Seventh Day

GOD BLESSED THE SEVENTH DAY

Brothers and sisters, this morning I'd like to look at the numerous differences between laboring for Yahweh and working for man so I've chosen to call today's sermon God Blessed The Seventh Day and in it we'll be looking at the Creator's original plan. By doing so I pray that this study will help to expand and strengthen our perceptions of other verses and prophecies found elsewhere in the ...
  3. Forty Stripes (Save One)

FORTY STRIPES SAVE ONE

Brothers and sisters in Yahweh, I'd like to begin this evening's sermon by asking a simple question -- Do you know what Christianity is? It's an uncomplicated question by itself yet one that has the ability to return numerous answers depending on the spiritual level or knowledge of the answering believer. Tonight's sermon is called Forty Stripes Save One and we'll be looking at several Biblical ...
  4. Do Not Err: Exposition of James #2

DO NOT ERR: EXPOSITION OF JAMES #2

Brothers and sisters, this will be the second and final part of our exposition covering the entire epistle of James. In this day and age, a Christian must do all they can to "earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints (Jude 1:3)" so we can heed the straightforward admonition by James; "Do not err (James 1:16)." It is the Word of Yahweh ...
  5. Do Not Err: Exposition of James #1

DO NOT ERR: EXPOSITION OF JAMES #1

Brothers and sisters, this morning I'd like to present the first of two sermons covering the entire Epistle of James. By way of introduction, this letter was written to us about 45 a.d. by James, the half-brother of Jesus Christ (Matthew 13:55, Mark 6:3 and Galatians 1:19). There are six "perfect" things found in this book -- #1) Perfect work of patience. #2) Perfect knowledge. ...
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast