View RSS Feed

Covenant People's Sermons

Covenant People's Sermons

1. Covenant People's Books Promos

2. Root and Offspring of David

ROOT AND OFFSPRING OF DAVID
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

Brothers and sisters, fully understanding the deity of Jesus Christ is essential to our personal walk with Him because in order to truly understand the reasons behind His sacrifice one must be familiar with the Old Testament Laws concerning divorce and remarriage. For this reason, in today's study we'll be examining several passages of scripture that prove Yahsua Messiah is not only ...
  3. Ziggurat of Confusion

ZIGGURAT OF CONFUSION

Friends, it's ironic that many Christians are familiar with the Biblical account of the tower of Babel yet so many overlook the actual message it conveys for us today. As we've covered in past sermons, the word Babel as used in scripture means “confusion” or more specifically, “confusion by mixing.” In studying Nimrod and his ziggurat of Babel these two definitions suddenly become much clearer ...
  4. Yahweh's Food Laws - Why Listen?

YAHWEH'S FOOD LAWS - WHY LISTEN?

Good morning. This weekend I had intended to bring two different sermons but instead decided to release them a little later in the month. Keep an open eye for Solomon's Strange Wives, an investigation into the term 'strange' and why mighty King Solomon angered Yahweh with his many foreign women and also Nebuchadnezzar's Madness, a deeper study into the 'abomination of desolation' as ...
  5. Yahweh's Food Laws - Why Hearken?

YAHWEH'S FOOD LAWS - WHY HEARKEN?

Good morning. Many weeks back I brought forth a sermon called Yahweh's Food Laws - Why Listen? where we covered the specific food Laws found in both Leviticus 11 and Deuteronomy 14. In that particular study, I promised to bring this second part with even more Biblical and scientific proofs that not everything that can be found at the local grocery store meat counter is "fit to ...
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast