View RSS Feed

admin

1. Wisdom and Understanding

WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

Brothers and sisters in Christ, Proverbs 4:7 teaches us “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” This verse proves that wisdom and understanding are totally different things so in this study we'll be taking a deeper look at these two topics. There's no doubt that “The [empty-headed] fool has said in his heart, There is no God” (Psalm ...
  2. Tactics of the Lawless Whores

TACTICS OF THE LAWLESS WHORES

This evening's topic is called Tactics of the Lawless Whores and like usual we'll be taking a close look at several 'bad girls' of the Bible and how we can avoid their evil devices. Like both previous parts Tactics of the Lawless One and Tactics of the Lawless Children, I hope that this sermon will also give some extra insight into these wicked women so that we can further verify that ...
  3. Tactics of the Lawless One

TACTICS OF THE LAWLESS ONE

This evening's topic is called Tactics of the Lawless One and I hope to look a little deeper into the character of Satan and cover some of the verses that many will use to say I'm wrong in bringing this type of study. A new trend that has recently divided the Christian movement is the so-called 'illuminated thought' that Lucifer doesn't really exist and all over the country well-meaning ...
  4. Tactics of the Lawless Children

TACTICS OF THE LAWLESS CHILDREN

This evening's topic is called Tactics of the Lawless Children and it's a sort of sequel to my longest sermon to date called Tactics of the Lawless One. Surprisingly, the first part was extremely well-received by those who read it so I launched a sort of small web campaign by posting links to the sermon in various forums and sometimes even pasting the entire twelve-page text itself ...
  5. Tactics of the Lawless

TACTICS OF THE LAWLESS

Good day -- today's subject is Tactics of the Lawless and I hope to take a deeper look at some of the strategies that antinomians use to promote lawlessness or attack honest Christians that seek to follow Yahweh's perfect Law. Over in 1st Timothy 2:3-4 we're taught by Paul; "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast