View RSS Feed

admin

1. Wicked For the Day of Evil, Part #2

WICKED FOR THE DAY OF EVIL (#2)
    by Pastor Jeromy John Visser

(Introduction:)

This evening's sermon will be the second part of Wicked For the Day of Evil that we began last week and in this lesson we will look at specific passages found in our Bibles that prove Yahweh Himself created wickedness. In the previous lesson, we mostly read the writings of Paul to the Romans and covered the individual aspects of a reprobate mind, a dishonorable vessel and a slumbered ...
  2. Wicked For the Day of Evil, Part #1

WICKED FOR THE DAY OF EVIL (#1)

The title of this evening's sermon will be Wicked For the Day of Evil and it's my intention with this specific lesson to probe deeper into how it is that evil came to be with us and who exactly sends it upon us. We will be looking into several passages from the Bible all proving that it's Yahweh who sends wickedness and iniquity upon his people and only does so when they fall away from ...
  3. Thou Shalt Bruise His Heel

THOU SHALT BRUISE HIS HEEL

Brothers and sisters, let’s begin this lesson with a passage found in Colossians 1:14-18 that speaks of Jesus saying; “In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, ...
  4. Trees and Stars In The Garden of Yahweh

TREES AND STARS IN THE GARDEN OF YAHWEH

Take your Bibles this evening and turn with me to the book of Ezekiel, chapter 31, we're going to begin reading with verse 3. "Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs. The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about ...
  5. Stars and Trees In The Garden of Yahweh

STARS AND TREES IN THE GARDEN OF YAHWEH

Take your Bibles this morning turn to Luke 10:18 and read this verse; "And he [Jesus] said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." This is a vital teaching by Jesus Christ that gives us a glimpse as to why He, God manifest in the flesh (I Timothy 3:16), would come for the salvation of man. The Messiah taught also; "This voice came not because ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast