View Full Version : Pastor Arnold Murray & Shepherd's Chapel

Solomon
07-07-2010, 02:05 AM
http://www.shepherdschapel.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iiA3SbLcPE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf2Xa3H0eQI

Daniel Krider
07-07-2010, 07:36 PM
I had a problem with Arnold Murray's son when He was addressing a write in question and answered with "our black brothers and sisters".
I stopped watching it after that.
I did some research and it happened on July 30, 2008.
I don't have a link to the video but i remember posting it on Stormfront and found it there on that day.
I just want to reiterate what I posted in 2008, I do not have any black brothers.

seedliner
07-10-2010, 11:26 PM
I consider Dr. Murray to be "CI Lite."

They embrace niggers but also teach seedline. :rolleyes:

Daniel Krider
07-11-2010, 08:02 AM

Thank you brother but, I am not on a diet and I prefer full-bodied.
The only way I can see anyone embracing a nigger is to force him back on the boat or for political correct reasons.
The latter does not fit into Christian Identity.
Ezr 9:12 Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever.
Although I do not believe that Arnold Murray condones miscegenation ,but when one sleeps with dogs they wake up with fleas.

Exile
07-11-2010, 10:21 AM
How can anyone cast YHWH pearls (i.e. the word of YHWH) onto swine (i.e. heathens/non-Adamic peoples) and be considered C.I.?

Exile

poorwhitegirlinthesouth
07-12-2010, 03:10 AM
I watch him when I can't sleep once in a while (tonight I came here instead, lol) and I think that he's right about a lot of things but when he's wrong he's sooo wrong. I can't help but get a feeling that he knows that the darkies don't have souls but he has to say so so he won't be sued and stuff....I mean, wouldn't all those jew lawyers and organizations take all his money and stuff if he was like hardcore on the truth......still, it bugs me too and it's not like he couldn't come out and say it ONCE in a while....Plus, he never calls the Jews out for who the jews are he just calls them "kenites" and refuses to specify who they are. And I kinda resent it that he would have these "ex/reformed" crackhead niggers be my spiritual (or other) equal and not a slave yet say miscegeny is bad. You can't have it both ways! "separate but equal" doesn't work...

I think he's going a bit senile too, bless him. :P sometimes I can't help but to just giggle because he'll make like 20 solecisms before the hour is up, and most of the time he doesn't realize it.

poorwhitegirlinthesouth
07-12-2010, 03:12 AM
"here, take this 9mm to that boy!" AHHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh my Lord that's hilarious! HAHA!:lol: He should've shot him. Even if he is a blasphemer he's not as bad as that wretched phoney-Southern phoney-Christian Billy Graham. he should be shot too...

Red Ryder
07-12-2010, 11:46 PM
I watch him when I can't sleep once in a while (tonight I came here instead, lol) and I think that he's right about a lot of things but when he's wrong he's sooo wrong. I can't help but get a feeling that he knows that the darkies don't have souls but he has to say so so he won't be sued and stuff....I mean, wouldn't all those jew lawyers and organizations take all his money and stuff if he was like hardcore on the truth......still, it bugs me too and it's not like he couldn't come out and say it ONCE in a while....Plus, he never calls the Jews out for who the jews are he just calls them "kenites" and refuses to specify who they are. And I kinda resent it that he would have these "ex/reformed" crackhead niggers be my spiritual (or other) equal and not a slave yet say miscegeny is bad. You can't have it both ways! "separate but equal" doesn't work...

I think he's going a bit senile too, bless him. :P sometimes I can't help but to just giggle because he'll make like 20 solecisms before the hour is up, and most of the time he doesn't realize it.

Murray plays from Midnight to 6 am around here so he's better than most things that play that time of morning. He's a better preacher than his sons Dennis and Dennis who put me to sleep quickly.

Exile
07-13-2010, 09:24 PM

Perhaps he sold his soul to the devil and became a 501 c 3 tax free government controlled church where they are forced to except niggers of all colors or lose their tax status?

Exile

Richard
07-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Pastor Murray has softened over the years, most likely to remain on the television networks.

I have some of his shows from the mid-eighties and he plainly calls the jews "the sons of cain" - none of this "kenite" stuff. He's also one of the few preachers out there telling folks to stop eating swine.

Shepherd's Chapel is the first step, Scriptures For America is the second and dual-seedline connects all the dots.

Solomon
07-19-2010, 10:01 AM
Who is Arnold Murray?
by Matt Slick

Arnold Murray is the "pastor" of a church called the Shepherd's Chapel which is based in Gravette, Ark, with over 200 television stations carrying his ministry. Mr. Murray presents himself as a Christian scholar, calls himself "Dr.", and says he is an ex-marine who served in the Korean War where he was wounded. Unfortunately, proof of his doctorate degree is not available. He also refuses to provide any documentation regarding his scholastic achievements. In fact, getting any information on Mr. Murray is very difficult. He is rather private about his personal history and has refused to provide much biographical information about himself. Also, it isn't necessary to have a doctorate to be a good teacher of the word of God. But since he refers to himself as "Dr.", it would be nice to verify his credentials. No such verification has manifested from him.

Mr. Murray stated that when he was young he attended many different churches and that he has incorporated some of the teachings of these different churches into his current theology. Again, these different churches are not mentioned anyone on his website. Were any of them non Christian cults? What is their denominational affiliation? We want to know because we want to find out what his theological background is since it might explain where he got some of his aberrant theological ideas.

Mr. Murray, or Pastor Murray, as his followers call him, teaches a brand of theology that has many problems. Mr. Murray denies the doctrine of the Trinity, denies the existence of hell and the rapture, and states that Eve had sexual relations with the devil and that this union produced Cain.

When watching his television show it becomes quickly evident that he is a bit condescending to those whom he claims are misled, something that seems to have rubbed off on his followers. He justifies this approach by stating that he was in the Marines and learned how to "teach his troops" with discipline. It seems his approach is lacking the humility and grace of the Holy Spirit which is demonstrated in this brief audio clip where Murray threatens someone with a 9mm handgun. In addition, it seems that he has made a false prophecy as is documented by the Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance, a secular religious analysis organization.

Mr. Arnold Murray also frequently refers to the Christian identity movement which teaches that the British and, therefore, the Americans and Canadians, are the true descendants of the ancient Israelites the 10 lost tribes. Jews in Israel are really descended from Cain who was the result of sexual intercourse between Eve and Satan. Murray also teaches that all people had a pre-existence in spirit-bodies before they were born here on earth.

Mr. Murray supports his off-base theological positions by interpreting verses in light of his pre-conceived ideas, sometimes stripping biblical verses of their context. He also selectively appeals to the Strong's concordance, cites what Greek and Hebrew words mean, and weaves his theological positions into the text. In reality, all he has done is justify his ideas through his unsound interpretive techniques.

I recommend that you stay far away from this man and the Shepherd's Chapel.

http://www.carm.org/who-arnold-murray

seedliner
07-20-2010, 01:23 AM

Oh my Lord that's hilarious! HAHA!:lol: He should've shot him. Even if he is a blasphemer he's not as bad as that wretched phoney-Southern phoney-Christian Billy Graham. he should be shot too...

Any pastor who pulls a glock out of his briefcase to protect the flock is worthy of some respect.

Archivist
06-23-2012, 11:25 AM
Video Series: Dr. Arnold Murray - Revelation (Complete) [2010] (http://archive.org/details/Revelation_2010_Shepherds_Chapel)

http://ia600803.us.archive.org/21/items/Revelation_2010_Shepherds_Chapel/Revelation_5.9_6.11.gif

Kammi
06-23-2012, 07:00 PM
I have Dr. Murray's complete teachings on:
Seal of God
Elect
The Gulf (Dennis Murray)
Deadly Wound
Hour of Temptation
Where are the Dead
Rapture Theory
Most Asked Questions On Revelation
Mark of the Beast
Ark of the Last Days
In His Image
Pre-Existence

I cannot upload these to my youtube account because they are way over 15 min..
If you'd like any of these audio files just provide me an email address and I'll be happy to send them to you :)

Richard
08-05-2012, 11:00 AM

I've attached a recording of this situation to this post.

In it you can clearly hear Pastor Murray teaching while an audience member screams out "blasphemy!" His two sons, Dennis and David then grab the offender while he blurts out "keep your hands off me!" Murray proceeds to open his briefcase and pulls out a 9mm stating "here - put this 9mm to that boy!"

Great stuff! :peach:

seedliner
01-17-2013, 05:22 PM
Shepherd's Chapel Presents "The MELUNGEONS" :afro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IWPJnv44ePc

seedliner
02-20-2014, 09:02 AM
Special Announcement: We regret to inform the congregation that Pastor Arnold Murray passed away on Wednesday, February 12th. We have no doubt the Lord greeted Pastor Murray with a hardy, "Well done My good and faithful servant."

Plans for a Memorial Service for Pastor Murray are in progress. Please watch your monthly newsletter for an announcement concerning the Memorial Service, as that will be the means by which we will announce plans as they are finalized.

Thanks for all your prayers for the family and staff of the Shepherd's Chapel and may God Bless you.

http://www.shepherdschapel.com/

Janus 911
12-24-2015, 02:05 AM
Your correct, near the end of his teachings..he became more universal in nature. I don't watch his son Dennis on tv, Arnold Murray has a lot of videos on youtube that I watch.

seedliner
06-05-2016, 03:16 AM
Back in the 80s and 90s Pastor Murray would refer to the "kenite" as jews.

If you look around you might still find some of these older recordings. Why is chose to whitewash his message may never be known but today his program is able to bring new people into CI.

Shepherd's Chapel may be somewhat milk toast but still teaches the seduction of Eve which eventually leads people here. My opinion is they're fellow workers.

K-2
06-07-2016, 01:35 AM
I get Shepherd's Chapel from midnight to 6 am. It's great to sleep to with the volume lowered. You'd be surprised what you pick up from that broadcast.

Ron Olsen
06-13-2016, 01:10 AM
Nothing wrong with pastor Murry's preaching.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==