PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Textbook Co. Exec. Admits: Common Core Has Anti-American, Anti-Christian Agenda

Crossman
01-23-2016, 09:55 PM
Ex-Textbook Company Exec. Admits: Common Core Has Anti-American, Anti-Christian Agenda Jan 22, 2016

"Islam is in and Christianity is out, the Founding Fathers are just “dead white guys,” “D**n the Second Amendment,” and people who oppose Common Core are “idiots.” These are just a few of the sentiments expressed by a former marketing executive for textbook publishing giant Pearson Education, as she reveals on hidden camera that the federal government’s Common Core and Advanced Placement U.S. History framework are designed to indoctrinate America’s children with a leftist world view."

Read More at:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/22377-ex-textbook-company-exec-admits-common-core-has-anti-american-anti-christian-agenda

frey#89
01-27-2016, 03:35 PM
Great post. I would like to add that the education system is for and by the conquer of this land. The education system is one of many government agencies that is bent on making the earth harder for the white man to exist. Other agencies to name a few the military, police, ZOG security firms, legal system ect......

frey#89
02-02-2016, 06:13 PM
To add further; our enemies(ADL, SPLC, to name a few I dare too) can be 100 times a A-hole to us; at the same time these A-holes receive protection under hate crime laws, antisemitism statues, educate police departments to name few.
All I can do play stupid to avoid being harassed or literally attacked for being a threat to their corruption. These are times of testing and trail for the white man.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==