PDA

View Full Version : How Did You Find Covenant People's Forum?

Obadiah 1:18
05-24-2010, 10:11 PM
What site, other than the CPM homepage itself, led you here?

I have to jog my memory, but I think it must have been the VNN forum for me. Who would've thought that such a Christ-hating, Jew-infested place would bring me here? It just goes to show that all things work for good, even the time we spend among sinners and devil spawn.

On a side note, John De Nugent observed that postings on Linder's forum decrease dramatically on Jew holidays. What a shock, itz!

malachi83
05-25-2010, 12:08 AM
What site, other than the CPM homepage itself, led you here?

I have to jog my memory, but I think it must have been the VNN forum for me. Who would've thought that such a Christ-hating, Jew-infested place would bring me here? It just goes to show that all things work for good, even the time we spend among sinners and devil spawn.

On a side note, John De Nugent observed that postings on Linder's forum decrease dramatically on Jew holidays. What a shock, itz!

I think,If I remember I heard about it on the Aryan Nations Revival forum

Gnaghi
05-25-2010, 01:04 AM
Iím pretty certain Sol(omon), Father of Six, seedliner and myself are all refugees from Stormfront.

Back when Debbie "kneepads" Downey was moderator over there she would eventually ban -- en masse -- almost every seedliner Identist that frequented there. I know I found the original CPM forums from Pastor Visserís signature link right before he was banned by klaliff himself.

Quite a few of us drifted to the old boards years ago and went with the flow until we ended up here.

seedliner
05-25-2010, 11:11 AM
I’m pretty certain Sol(omon), Father of Six, seedliner and myself are all refugees from Stormfront.

Yeppers! I was banned in 2006 and never went back.

Pastor Bill
05-25-2010, 11:17 AM
I found it by googling the words Jeromy Visser, A friend told me that he is a really good preacher.

05-25-2010, 11:24 AM
I found it by googling the words Jeromy Visser, A friend told me that he is a really good preacher.

Pastor Bill, who put you onto Marty? How did that unfortunate meeting come about?

Father of Six
07-06-2010, 06:33 PM
I found the original boards from a link on VNNF.

Pastor Bill
07-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Pastor Bill, who put you onto Marty? How did that unfortunate meeting come about?

That's an interesting story actually. I found the old board in August of 09 because I wanted a change of pace from Stormfront. I started posting about CI and got involved in a Bryan Wright smackdown and started to become friendly with John Britton. who is not a bad guy if you can seperate him from Marty. Well, anyway I had been talking to John in private about being ordained by him and Morris Gulett when Marty suddenly jumps in and is really hot to be the one to ordain me, offering me the moon (and delivering as much as was in his power to do so). Now I was obviously hesitant about getting ordained by Marty but I thought that I might be able to keep my connections to him minimal and ride it out until Gulett came home but Marty being Marty had to act the fool and start this idiotic fight. He pestered me over and over to announce my Ordanation with him on SF and I got tired of his whining so I did and of course Mark Downey comes on to have a fit about it. Now I was handling Mark just fine, like I always have when Marty comes in on a sockpuppet, bouncing off the walls with some of the most idiotic, irrelevant lunacy that I had ever seen him spew. I was so embarassed by his retarded behavior that I bowed out of the fight, claiming that it was because of Downey's self righteousness (which was also true) but the full truth is that Marty embarrassed me so badly that I wished then and there that I had never accepted his ordanation. Well needless to say I went to pray about it, until I got an answer and that answer was that I needed to publicly dump Marty like the worthless garbage that he was and to mend fences with Mark Downey, which I did a couple days later. Marty really hates it when Christians behave the way Christ told us to. Also, when I was hesitant to join him he swore to me by YHWH that he would never try to tell me how to run my Ministry or how to act or to post, a vow he broke only 6 days later.

07-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Marty really hates it when Christians behave the way Christ told us to. Also, when I was hesitant to join him he swore to me by YHWH that he would never try to tell me how to run my Ministry or how to act or to post, a vow he broke only 6 days later.

And on the sixth day Marty pestered.

Exile
07-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Invited by “stardust”; during that time I was still posting at Stormfront theology as VikingInMe.

Exile

Pastor Bill
07-09-2010, 03:47 PM
Invited by “stardust”; during that time I was still posting at Stormfront theology as VikingInMe.

Exile
I remember you from back then.

Exile
07-09-2010, 09:24 PM
I remember you from back then.

Hello Pastor Bill,

I remember you as well. You were the C.I. mod. for awhile; to bad they appointed an Anti-Christ pagan to rule over YHWH chosen people.

Exile

Daniel Krider
07-14-2010, 07:38 PM
Iím pretty certain Sol(omon), Father of Six, seedliner and myself are all refugees from Stormfront.

Back when Debbie "kneepads" Downey was moderator over there she would eventually ban -- en masse -- almost every seedliner Identist that frequented there. I know I found the original CPM forums from Pastor Visserís signature link right before he was banned by klaliff himself.

Quite a few of us drifted to the old boards years ago and went with the flow until we ended up here.

This is how I found CPF.
I was never banned, though I did receive an infraction.
I frequent the forum often.
I have lots of friends there and I hope to make lots here.

Tobias
07-15-2010, 09:37 PM
I did a google search as I recall. On CI and some other criteria.

poorwhitegirlinthesouth
07-17-2010, 01:37 AM
I don't really remember......

edit: oh and I was on SF for a lil spell back there too, my handle was PoorWhiteAppalachian and I left before I could get banned, not that I cared but somehow they deleted several hundreds of my posts and last I seen of it my account's not inactive when it should be though it's been God knows how long since I've logged in...Yeah SF blows.

edit again : ahaha I remember now! It had something to do with a link or something on stormfront that I couldnt find there anymore and so I went and scroogled it....

Richard
07-17-2010, 11:14 AM
I was personally invited by Pastor Visser at the last Scriptures For America (http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/) gathering in Florida.

http://cpm.noonhost.com/pastor-peter-j-dot-peters-and-scriptures-for-america-related-vt255.html?start=40

love777yah
07-22-2010, 11:45 AM
I came over from VNN.

Pastor Bill
07-22-2010, 05:52 PM
I came over from VNN.
Welcome!

Pastor Bill
07-22-2010, 05:53 PM
I did a google search as I recall. On CI and some other criteria.

Welcome Brother!

poorwhitegirlinthesouth
07-23-2010, 03:20 AM
haha I realized I just used the word "blows" up there. O_O

I'm so sorry! I didn't even realize that, I feel guilty, I mean I cuss bout enough to make a sailor blush but I didn't mean to do it so carelessly here.

So I'm really sorry if I offended anyone!! (I would've edited it but it won't let me now I think it's edited all up lol)

israelsson
08-13-2011, 01:39 AM
Only through the grace and spirit of Yahweh. He led me to find sermons by Pastor Visser, and they ultimately led me here. I never really searched it out honestly. Yahweh has led me to a lot of things recently...

Paul Vargio
08-17-2011, 06:14 PM
I found the site through a search engine. Great reading!

Billy Wood
10-24-2011, 02:42 AM
hey dude, you still up here in the northwest?

Pastor Visser
04-29-2013, 10:07 PM
Kinsfolk,

Due to excessive spam new registrations have been disabled.

Yah bless,

admin
05-04-2013, 12:07 AM
Kinsfolk,

Due to excessive spam new registrations have been disabled.

Yah bless,

Registrations have been allowed again.

Hopefully, we have the spam under control now.

Under the Blood,

YahwehsWolf
06-16-2013, 02:22 PM
I came to the forums ,i feel, from YAHWEH himself ,in a sense.I grew up in judeo-christianity and at the age of 40 had...had it.I prayed for truth,for discernment and from that, i found Pastor Pete Peters ,which then lead me down a path and praise YAHWEH for it,of truth.It is then that i founf Pastor Visser and his forums.Im a firm believer in keeping your mouth shut and your eyes and ears open,which is what ive done now for the last 6 years.Ive prayed,studied,listened,researched,prayed some more and thanks to YAHWEH and Pastors like Jeremy Visser have grown.By the way,It was through you guys that i heard of Marty Lindstink and after about 2 minutes of that drivel knew what was what with him.Unfortunately i was very naive and thinking this was truth that Christian Identists would all be on the same sheet of music lol.Boy was i wrong.There is much paranoia,disent,discord,back biting,here as in any religion and at first it was disheartening.I was even accused of being one of Martys sock puppets or followers,which i can assure you, i am neither.I am simply a man looking for truth in YAHWEHs word and believe that Christian Identity has more than any other doctrines,dogmas and such.To many here are quick to judge never even talking to an individual to understand or know them.when i came to this message i asked YAHWEH.Why,why now at 40? Why not 20 when i could have done so much more with my youth and the answer that hit me and no,i didnt hear a voice or anything like that but what came to me was.You werent mature enough,mentally,physically,or spiritually for this message.You would have heard it,ignored it and moved on.Praise YAHWEH today i am still here and growing in this message and for your parts i say Thank you so much.

Just Marcus
07-24-2013, 12:44 PM
TalkShoe.com...show listed in live now.

Psalm_54
10-17-2013, 08:10 PM
I found it through I-Tunes. After having a strange year, where I began to really open my eyes and find myself. This was THE ONLY pro-white show on my I-phone (I now have a theory behind that). Well it doesn't matter because it's virtually the only show I listen too. I was going to try to become more educated in C.I. before posting but I just can't wait that long to thank all of you. I'm not the brightest guy in the world so it could have been years before I posted. I plan on buying some books that have been posted that are for beginners, and hopefully soon I can support this ministry. You've opened my eyes and filled my heart, thanks for everything.

The Seer
10-25-2013, 07:40 AM
Youtube.

The homos were chimping out over this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGd2QGHumEI).

Glad I found the place.

Thomas Stuart
11-23-2013, 04:31 AM
I think I found this site by googling Christian Identity. Don't pop in much asI spend most of my online WN time moderating SF. Which, btw, is friendlier these days to various varieties of CI than in times past. I keep a membershkp here to have a place to refer to when I get asked questions about CI--I'm Catholic so . . . Obviously I'm not the best go-to guy for topics concerning Christian Identity.

Adherent
12-29-2013, 03:19 PM
Welcome Thomas, and yes, now that Mark Downey has been banned by Don Black the CI section is no longer the Downey's personal fief where they attack anyone that they don't want posting there, there has been no drama at all since they left and Pastor Visser has been readmitted and is free to spread DSL views without having to worry about being deliberately provoked and baited, there are even people in the TC section (what most in CI call Judeos) starting threads asking things like are the Celts lost Israelites. It is amazing what the simple act of removing two divisive agitators can do. Also I want to point out the one advantage that SF CI has when one's goal is to spread their beliefs. Pretty much everyone that develops an interest in CI passes through SF theology at one point and now that the Downey's are gone the place is much more friendly and childish drama has been replaced by serious discussion. I also want to add that I think Thomas is the one that actually approved Pastor V's membership in Theology.

stew88
03-02-2014, 02:20 PM
i found the forum after listening finding CPM on talk shoe

James
03-23-2014, 10:30 AM
Hello, I am new to this site. I have been looking for a CI site, after I had a discussion with a friend and he mentioned Christian Identity to me. I searched the web, and luckily chose Covenant People's Ministry. it is on the Big List of CI websites. Very happy to be here, and have discovered the Talkshoe program, and have listened to the first four parts of the Gospel of Luke.

ArchType
03-23-2014, 12:38 PM
Hello, I am new to this site. I have been looking for a CI site, after I had a discussion with a friend and he mentioned Christian Identity to me. I searched the web, and luckily chose Covenant People's Ministry. it is on the Big List of CI websites. Very happy to be here, and have discovered the Talkshoe program, and have listened to the first four parts of the Gospel of Luke.

Welcome to the forum James :cheerful:

stew88
03-23-2014, 05:54 PM

Welcome Brother

PHILnBOAZ
12-21-2015, 10:39 AM
Believe it or not one of Wille's admin. He said if I were unhappy on Fink's site I should come here. Best advice I ever got from Wm. Fink's site.

Janus 911
12-21-2015, 05:13 PM
I was listening to Pastor Visser on youtube, and I found this place. That's about it.

K-2
12-22-2015, 01:06 PM
Same here. After Morris Gullett retired I moved over here to the only legit CI Forum on the net.

Tribe of Asher YHVH
05-05-2019, 04:50 AM
youtube😂

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==