PDA

View Full Version : Tithes: CPM "Support" Thread

admin
05-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Our address is at the bottom of every page on the website:

Covenant People's Ministry
Post Office Box 256
Brooks, GA 30205

Please make checks or money orders payable to Covenant People's Ministry.

PayPal: cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com

Pastor Visser
05-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Kinsfolk,

We used to have a "support thread" on the old forums that explained how to support CPM.

Basically, the greatest way of supporting this ministry is by offering your prayers and making plenty of applicable posts here at the forum. By doing this, you’ll help lead many new users here (through web referrals) where they can ask their questions or answer the inquiries of others. This ensures this website continues to grow and keeps frustration levels lower.

Secondly, if you haven’t already, feel free to order any of our four published books here (http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/books/). This carries the CI message on a global scale and hardcopy books have the tendency to travel around. We receive a very small royalty check (annually) for any book sales that guarantee future releases.

Finally, if you feel the need to financially support this church take note of our current mailing address. Cashing checks or money orders can often be problematic for us thus cash or money orders made payable to Jeromy Visser are the best methods of ensuring your payment is accepted. All profits go towards expanding the CPM outreach only.

Thanks to all who listen and Yah Bless!

Obadiah 1:18
05-22-2010, 10:49 PM
Pastor Visser, do you mean to tell us that you've run out of all that money you and Bryan Wright appropriated from The Order and from selling illicit narcotics? You're gonna break Pastor Amy's precious heart.

But seriously, I'll definitely send a few bucks your way when my financial situation improves, which, Yahweh willing, won't be long. Would it be okay if I sent you cash in Australian currency?

Amy Rose
05-23-2010, 02:05 AM
Below is a post by renowned screwball and heretic Pastor "Call Me Marty" Lindstedt. Never one to let hypocrisy get in his way, Marty has been accusing others of gender-bending while he himself has been prowling Christian Identity forums in drag as Amy Rose, one of his many online aliases. Amy Rose's original avatar was a pic of a white trash trollop that Marty probably purloined from Facebook or one of those sleazy online dating services. Marty is a half-bearded, profanity-loving lunatic who lives in a filthy hovel from which people have been known to flee due to the overpowering smell of stale tinkle. He doesn't regard his posting under assumed names as deception but rather espionage in his ongoing online war with all the "ZOGbots" he believes infest the Christian Identity and White Nationalist forums that are unfortunate enough to have him as a member. A ZOGbot, as far as Marty is concerned, is anybody who recognizes him for the potty-mouthed mentalcase that he is. Marty considers himself the Pope of Christian Identity and sincerely believes that he and his personal army of ten thousand warlords, who, according to Marty, hear his voice after the same fashion that Christ's sheep hear His (no, I'm not kidding), will kick ZOG's sorry behind once the Great Tribulation is in full swing. Although how Marty is going to divide his time between trashing ZOG and fulfilling his solemn vow to skin alive all the white people, and then make them eat their children, who've called him Marty or questioned his sanity is something he and Yahweh are going to have to sort out. Marty is allowed to post here, only to serve as a warning of what can happen to you when you haven't been given the Spirit of a sound mind. Naturally, any infinitesimal resemblance between him and an actual Christian Identist is purely coincidental.

Gimme jewr ZOGbux please???!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post2085 (http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2085&posted=1#post2085)
http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...rt-quot-Thread (http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/forum/showthread.php?713-The-CPM-quot-Support-quot-Thread)

The CPM "Support" Thread

Well, it’s time to renew our post office box again and (like usual) we haven’t made a DIME in the last year unless you count the ZOGbux from Uncle Schlomo spent to buy jewromy a new server and this new v-bulletin 4.0.3 forum, the old one of Pisser's Cinder having to be nuked since it got too embarrassing to keep up..

Post Office Box 256
Brooks, GA 30205

After dumping several hundred dollars out of pocket this year for various upgrades only to be called "feds" by pastor Amy -- the name that our transgendered Aussie poofter Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 gave the evil one who run us thieving rats out of Christian Identity -- the Department of ZOGland InSecurity said that they would only fund what went into detecting you Christian Identity domestic terrorists and that me and Da Pisser would have to buy our own meth for our worthless goobers, thus we’re now having major regret due to needless financial difficulty. Don't make me and Da Pisser have to prostitute our manginas for a pack of ramen noodles, no matter how much we beg and plead to do so. Don't even get me started on all those leeches that posted on our old boards for years, until we banned them and sucked up all our bandwidth posting the only things that made people want to read our kike**** -- at least until we deleted our Pisser's Cinder because those posts got embarrassing only to run off every single one of the legitimate Christian Identity folk and bad-mouth us -- truthfully -- about how Da Pisser and Da Wonger tried to steal Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and the $400,000 locked up in probate and calling Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler and everyone else whiter than us meth-goobering anglo-mestizo and jew mamzers the mamzers that we are elsewhere on the 'net. Thanks for taking food out of our children's mouths, you ungrateful bastards! You can't expect us unto the third [de]generation to get over petty thieving and meth-goobering to earn our own living. We need whigger suckers to support us in our -- and jewr -- baal-priestery.

That being said, we're leaving it up to the public if CPM continues beyond this simple forum or not. Let's see. We got Da Pisser -- who is cummin around from pretend death to go after the low-hanging persimmons and ****. We got a lot of Pisser sock-puppets. Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker333 our transgendered Aussie poofter/VNNF Tard. LiarBill DeClue(less) in all of itz mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting fury. Itz gonna go down to visit Pastor Marty/Amy Lindstedt and get denutted like all good baal-priests of Cybele. Whiney-Bitch Dave from PUKe-Kay, who might as well work openly for the ADL/$PLC for wanting to censor White DSCI Speech. Regrettably PassTurd Weissmamzer the Blakanoid spam-mamzwer was ambushed and jump-sucked dry two weaks ago by Obaliar the Abo transsexshul poofter through its penis and can no longer cum with us to fight with Linseed. Not that it was ever anything other than a transgendered poofter camp-follower anyway.

Please, Please, Please send us sum ZOGbux. Our little misbegotten meth-mamzers need a hit quick of smokin' dope.

Snail Victory!!!

Fruit-Loop Visser/Pisser

admin
05-23-2010, 02:16 AM
I love no matter how much Amy hates us she can only help to promote us with all her constant linkage. These forums score a three on Google while her sockpuppet box isn't even listed.

Thanks for all your hard work, Pasturd Amy!

By the way, we forgot to mention earlier that this ministry can also be supported by ordering compact discs (http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/forum/showthread.php?17-CPM-s-Printable-Compact-Disc-List-amp-Order-Form).

Under Yah's Blood,

05-23-2010, 02:20 AM
You'll note that he refers to himself as Pastor Marty/Amy Lindstedt.

It's about time you jumped out of the closet, Amy. It was starting to smell like asparagus and urine in there.

Solomon
05-23-2010, 02:31 AM
only to run off every single one of the legitimate Christian Identity folk...”

Stop the presses! You mean the only "legitimate CI folk" are some net persona named Pastor 6KILLER, Matt “Give Me A Beer, Your Real Name, Home Address & Social Security” Ott and molesting Marty?

I’d rather be Creatard. :rolleyes:

seedliner
05-23-2010, 09:24 PM
Now who got run off? I didn't notice anybody leave but Amy, and half-asswardly at that.

Pastor Bill
05-24-2010, 02:49 AM
It's like I keep saying, Marty the molestor of small boys will NEVER do more than talk. He is terrifed to face me and everyone knows it. Prove me wrong Marty, meet me like a man on your turf. We both know all you will do is repeat the same looney rantings over and over, I'm laughing at you coward, grow the stones to face me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

05-24-2010, 03:02 AM
Knowing Marty, he'd probably get Johnny to hide in the bushes and lob a hand-grenade at you. I'd meet him on neutral territory if I were you. Not that Marty would ever agree to do that anyway. He does all his fighting on the Net. As a matter of fact, Marty has won the "Toughest Guy Online" award three years in a row now.

Pastor Bill
05-24-2010, 11:53 AM
Knowing Marty, he'd probably get Johnny to hide in the bushes and lob a hand-grenade at you. I'd meet him on neutral territory if I were you. Not that Marty would ever agree to do that anyway. He does all his fighting on the Net. As a matter of fact, Marty has won the "Toughest Guy Online" award three years in a row now.

Johnboy is so broke that he can't even help Pastor Gulett out in his time of trouble. He has no money for grenades, even if he had the stones to do more than talk, or the connections to buy grenades, we are talking about a couple of losers with no resources or followers. Not ony do I have no fear of them I DARE them to do something.

05-24-2010, 07:55 PM
The only reason that Johnny has anything to do with Marty is that Marty makes Johnny feel good about himself by telling him how special he is being the son of a respected CI pastor. Marty is a respecter of persons, something we are told not to be in the Bible. It's not our earthly father that makes us righteous in Yahweh's sight, it is our faith in our Heavenly Father. Anyway, if ever Johnny got to meet Marty in person, he'd see what a low-living freak Marty was, and that would be the end of their mutual admiration society.

Pastor Bill
05-25-2010, 12:22 PM
I have decided to start making a monthly cash donation and urge everyone to do the same, even one as small as 2 or 3 dollars will add up if all the regulars here were to do it. This ministry is very important and has the potential to be great. Pastor V is the best CI preacher that I have ever heard and he needs our help to continue in this vital ministry.

seedliner
05-25-2010, 01:55 PM
I have decided to start making a monthly cash donation and urge everyone to do the same, even one as small as 2 or 3 dollars will add up if all the regulars here were to do it. This ministry is very important and has the potential to be great. Pastor V is the best CI preacher that I have ever heard and he needs our help to continue in this vital ministry.

I got five on it.

Pastor Bill
05-25-2010, 02:22 PM
The only reason that Johnny has anything to do with Marty is that Marty makes Johnny feel good about himself by telling him how special he is being the son of a respected CI pastor. Marty is a respecter of persons, something we are told not to be in the Bible. It's not our earthly father that makes us righteous in Yahweh's sight, it is our faith in our Heavenly Father. Anyway, if ever Johnny got to meet Marty in person, he'd see what a low-living freak Marty was, and that would be the end of their mutual admiration society.

He knows how Marty lives and doesn't care, Johnboy is pretty much considered an outcast and disgrace to his family name for allowing Mormon heresy to be practiced under his roof. Marty is the only friend that he can get and the only reason Marty likes him is so he can drop the name Britton. Marty is so delusional that he thinks claiming he is friends with Neuman Britton's nephew makes him look important, just like the way he brags about having been Louis Beam's expendable flunky for a short time (something that Beam has NEVER verified).

Solomon
05-25-2010, 02:33 PM
lol @ "Pastor 6KILLER!"

Are these nuts serious?

Pastor Bill
05-25-2010, 02:48 PM
lol @ "Pastor 6KILLER!"

Are these nuts serious?

Actually Six Killer is a real indian family name among the Sioux, that is why Bryan Wright always claimed he was an indian. Johnboy must have a thing for indian culture to even use it. Another thing that makes him a disgrace to CI.

Pastor Bill
05-25-2010, 06:00 PM
You'll note that he refers to himself as Pastor Marty/Amy Lindstedt.

It's about time you jumped out of the closet, Amy. It was starting to smell like asparagus and urine in there.

But I've never seen him call himself farty Marty or Lindstink, those are what the kids at school called him when they were beating him up and farting in his face.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also he told me he saved all the urine to kill ants on his trees.

05-25-2010, 06:13 PM
Also he told me he saved all the urine to kill ants on his trees.

And every other form of life in the neighborhood.

Solomon
05-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Actually Six Killer is a real indian family name among the Sioux, that is why Bryan Wright always claimed he was an indian. Johnboy must have a thing for indian culture to even use it. Another thing that makes him a disgrace to CI.

Indeed. 6KILLER was even an Indian character on the TV series Renegade:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/Images/renegade.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegade_(TV_series)

Pastor Bill
05-30-2010, 07:25 PM
Indeed. 6KILLER was even an Indian character on the TV series Renegade:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegade_(TV_series)
Yes, Bobby Six Killer, also the Indian on Awnolds A team in the movie Predator was named Billy Six Killer.

05-31-2010, 04:59 AM

Maybe they could do a remake of the series, with Marty, Johnny, and Roxy playing the pictured characters 20 years after it ended.

admin
06-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Most of CPM are away from the 'net right now - we'll be back very shortly.

Solomon
06-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Yes indeed. Thank goodness it's Summer!

06-03-2010, 10:32 PM
It's winter down here in Oz. Drove to work today in fog. Looking out my window now, it's still foggy.

Gonna have a piping hot meat pie and a pastie for lunch. Yum! That'll soon warm me up.

seedliner
06-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Yes indeed. Thank goodness it's Summer!

Yahweh has been blessing our garden this year beyond any other.

We've had fresh garden salads almost every meal for the last month.

Father of Six
06-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Yahweh has been blessing our garden this year beyond any other.

We've had fresh garden salads almost every meal for the last month.

Glad to hear it, brother. Yah certainly takes care of his own.

We should avoid Big Brother Esau as much as possible.

admin
06-10-2010, 11:55 AM
A very special thanks to everybody that ordered books or sent financial support to CPM this month. Just as desired, we’ve paid the post office box up for another year (thanks to you guys).

Lots more coming!

Until 2011,

Pastor Bill
06-10-2010, 12:10 PM
A very special thanks to everybody that ordered books or sent financial support to CPM this month. Just as desired, we’ve paid the post office box up for another year (thanks to you guys).

Lots more coming!

Until 2011,
CPM is a worthwhile Ministry and deserves our support.

SaxonJackson
06-13-2010, 09:29 AM
I'll send the link to the forum to some of my friends and family who believe the Identity message. Most of them don't spend a lot of time on the internet but they may get "into it" after they give it a try. As soon as I get my next paycheck I'll send something your way. I don't make much but I'll do what I can.

Kinsfolk,

We used to have a "support thread" on the old forums that explained how to support CPM.

Basically, the greatest way of supporting this ministry is by offering your prayers and making plenty of applicable posts here at the forum. By doing this, you’ll help lead many new users here (through web referrals) where they can ask their questions or answer the inquiries of others. This ensures this website continues to grow and keeps frustration levels lower.

Secondly, if you haven’t already, feel free to order any of our four published books here (http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/books/). This carries the CI message on a global scale and hardcopy books have the tendency to travel around. We receive a very small royalty check (annually) for any book sales that guarantee future releases.

Finally, if you feel the need to financially support this church take note of our current mailing address. Cashing checks or money orders can often be problematic for us thus cash or money orders made payable to Jeromy Visser are the best methods of ensuring your payment is accepted. All profits go towards expanding the CPM outreach only.

Thanks to all who listen and Yah Bless!

SaxonJackson
06-13-2010, 09:32 AM
Some forums (most I think) have set up a PayPal account where folks can easily send support over the internet.

Richard
07-17-2010, 11:30 AM
This board has really grown in a short amount of time. :happy:

Pastor Bill
07-17-2010, 07:38 PM
This board has really grown in a short amount of time. :happy:

All it took was getting rid of certain undesirables that were keeping the good posters away.

Father of Six
12-18-2010, 02:00 PM
I sent a box of KJV Bibles to the post office today.

Merry CHRISTmas.

admin
12-18-2010, 09:14 PM
I sent a box of KJV Bibles to the post office today.

Merry CHRISTmas.

Thank you.

We will distribute them.

seedliner
02-22-2013, 09:25 PM

Post Office Box 256
Brooks, GA 30205

Package mailed this afternoon.

Please PM me when you receive it.

stardust
12-17-2013, 10:36 PM

It has been an amazing year for the ministry. We always seem to be learning and growing. The love and support from the listeners is the reason why CPM still stands. We hope this next year will bring many more to the truth and that we will continue to share these great blessings with all of you.

:love_heart:

*Stardust

Bruce Howard
12-18-2013, 06:59 AM
Thankyou and Pastor Visser for all his great sermons. I pray that Yahweh will continue waking up Israelites to Christian Identity in 2014 and people such as Pastor Visser will have an instrumental role.

K-2
12-21-2013, 08:55 AM
Looking forward to LUKE!

Keep up the good work.

Solomon
12-22-2013, 07:33 AM
Some of you may remember me as "Sol" on the previous forums. I listen to every single sermon released from this forum and have seen many highs and lows, trust me.

I'd like to thank you guys for helping me to grow over the years and I'm looking forward to studying the Gospels with you. Yahveh bless.

ArchType
01-18-2014, 04:06 AM
<Bump>

Support those who support your faith.

Kevin Keltic
02-06-2014, 04:02 PM
<Bump>

Support those who support your faith.

Amen!

Solomon
10-31-2014, 11:50 PM
Bump! I for one would like some new teachings:

P.O. Box 256
Brooks, GA 30205

"The workman is worthy of his hire."

admin
11-01-2014, 08:42 AM
There's not much left to say nor preach after all the horseleeches have sucked us dry.

When our ledger balance is made correct there will be fresh teachings, until then you'll only have sockpuppet imposters like Rabbi Finck, lol.

http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/audio/mp3/gospelluke76.mp3

Solomon
11-01-2014, 10:51 PM
I'll send a letter on Monday, brother.

seedliner
11-10-2014, 08:18 AM
I love that word Horseleech, it's so King James era, lol.

Proverbs 30:15; "The horseleech hath two daughters, crying, Give, give. There are three things that are never satisfied, yea, four things say not, It is enough."

I never went to public school so "free education" never really profited me. You get what you pay for.

Pastor Visser
11-12-2014, 12:18 AM
I'll send a letter on Monday, brother.

Sol,

Received your package this afternoon and thank you.

Look for brand new CPM pulpit sermons forthcoming.

Under the Blood,

admin
01-01-2016, 11:50 AM
We've added the option to use PayPal if desired:

cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com

Dan
05-08-2016, 12:26 PM
OK. I mainly post this for CPM and other groups suffering from oppression, like WN-groups in Spain/Germany.

I try to keep it simple, but it is a tough topic for someone like me who didn’t study neither informatics nor math and I didn't.

Everyone likes cash, but Bitcoins and Paypal are especially valuable for tipping/tieing online for people in different countries. Since checks and cash ain’t viable in that case, one could offer a Paypal/ Bitcoin possibility as payment method.

Jewish or not, Paypal still works for online donating/ sending money to family and friends.
However, Paypal is owned by a company that needs to keep in business and make revenues. Bad reputation is bad for business. And some “evil pressure groups” can of course attack a company’s reputation by using main-stream media to slander the company, claiming that it enables “evul raisists” to be allowed as clients. Since that hurts the company, the company (or bank) is likely to exclude a group like CPM from using e.g. Paypal service, if it grew too big.

BITCOIN is something entirely different. There is no central organization that manages it, no company behind it that can exclude you. It is composed of 2 things.
All YOU as a client need is internet and a software called 1. “wallet” (to store and transfer bitcoins).
The only thing that keeps BITCOIN alive is a huge, powerful, decentralized network, that runs the more complex part of software/hardware called 2. “mining”.

See this funny short video to have a glimpse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb0xHN1Dq7M

Or check out the hard-core techy English video to understand BITCOIN in its entirety (You have to watch it several times just like the bible, it is hard-core).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9zgZCMqXE

CPM should provide for Paypal AND Bitcoin for donation purposes especially for Israelites OUTSIDE the U.S. to appreciate a great bible study ministry. Even non DSCI, hell even for not-yet-CI people Vissers material is of value.

In short: Advantages(+) / Dangers(-) from a mere transaction standpoint:
(+) completely decentralized. No pressure group can ever block anyone from using it.
(+) no inflation by design
(+) pretty secure
(+) pretty fast (~10 minutes per transaction)

Dangers of Bitcoin:
(-) since no company is behind it, like with cash, YOU are to blame if You loose Your Bitcoin digital codes/wallet or a Virus steals/deletes them, no company can help You recover them because there is none. Best practice: use a separate computing device (an old notebook freshly set-up with linux or a 30$ raspberry pi 3 does the trick) for Bitcoin ALONE. Or use a 3rd party service (e.g. bitcoin.de for Europe) to store them, IF You trust them.
(-) since most of the “mining” software/hardware is located in China, the Chinese gov. could mess with the service. Again: One cannot be excluded, but if the Chinese gov. had 50% of the networks computing power under their control, they could kill the whole service. However the Chinese are likely to mind their business and don’t give a rats ass about DSCI even if the ministry had millions of followers. Best practice: Cash in received Bitcoins on a regular basis
(-) Due to it’s decentralized nature, it is hard to find offline exchange points (Bitcoin – US $) because banks have no contact person of the Bitcoin network, because again: There is none. In Germany/ Spain (besides online companies that take Bitcoin for sure) You can only:
- cash in at a few Banks
- cash in at a few fancy city restaurants
- cash in at a local dealer
- maybe cash in at gambling parlours (?)
(-) might have deflation (and loss of users in the future due to deflation) in the future. However this is only a danger, if You want to store money in Bitcoins. For mere transactions this is unimportant.
(-) energy consumption of the network (not Your “wallet”, but the “mining” part) is what gives Bitcoin the security and the value. It is like the effort to mine for gold, what gives gold it’s value. So from an environmental perspective it is of course irresponsible ;-). But then what is in today’s tech world…see the hang-wang-feng video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I

Give it a try – every item paid for with Bitcoin is a nail in the coffin for the banksters and the FED.

Dan
05-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Great American video about FED, crash, inflation... and using Bitcoin as a possible value vault (in addition to the already working transfer aspect).

BANKS WORST FEAR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_hBhymFfm8

End the FED! (But Caution, Bitcoins are still very volatile in both directions up and down and might be that way forever).

Wisdom will increase dramatically in the end times. Here is the payment/transfer method for the early end times when Internet is still available.
War for Christ.

Dan
05-08-2016, 01:19 PM
...please take in consideration that
- it is technically possible (Mining, TOR browser, public Wifi...) to donate completely anonymously with the Bitcoin technology for people that require anonymosity and
- it is very easy and cheap to send money with that service worldwide

The "only technical hassle" is on the receiver's side when cashing in Bitcoins into e.g. US dollars.

....ahhhh AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: when using Bitcoin, ALWAYS do backup copies of Your wallet(s) on a regular basis and store them apart detached from Your computer/phone/Raspberry PI, e.g. on a SD-card, if You don't/can't cash them in on the spot.

Crossman
05-08-2016, 02:12 PM
I think the problem is the Bitcoin system seems to has issues like this pop up:

Bitcoin Exchange Igot Is On The Verge Of Collapse

http://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-exchange-igot-is-on-the-verge-of-collapse

I think the system may work well in the future but for now I just don't trust it. Is their a way to protect your Bitcoins?

Crossman

Dan
05-08-2016, 04:13 PM
Hello Crossman, thanks for Your reply,

AFAIK, Igot, just like e.g. Bitcoin.de is just an (one of 1000s) exchange website that deal(t) with Bitcoin. They are USING Bitcoin, just as a local dealer, but they aren't the system.
Those exchange locations will come and go since they are unregulated in most instances and may fraud You as any WEBSITE might do. It won't affect the Bitcoin system itself.

Check for non-website, real-life exchange sites, in case of distrust. I pointed out a few, there might be many more:
- cash in at a few Banks
- cash in at a few fancy city restaurants
- cash in at a local dealer
- maybe cash in at gambling parlours (?)

There You can cash-in in face-to-face.

Still Bitcoin trust depends heavily on the way You intend to use it:
- As a storage of value (money): higher than average risk just like a very volatile stock market share. Be cautious.
- As a transaction method with regular cash-ins: in my opinion minimal risk

Protect Bitcoins?
- if You follow standard computing rules (regular copies/ back-ups of the wallet to an external device (SD card, Memory Stick), maybe anti-virus up-to-date on Your computer, even better: a linux system (PC, raspberry pi,... freshly installed) that You use USE JUST FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF BITCOIN (no naughty, naughty XXX website visiting! ;-) with that device just kidding) should give You maximum security.

The only way of Bitcoin to break aside from the points I mentioned in the former posts would be massive micro-transaction abuse by websites (gaming?) bloating the blockchain up that problems occur (?). I don't know for sure, maybe they thought of such a thing...or government imposing draconic Internet restrictions, but then we are ****ed anyways and this would not be "beginning of end-times" anymore but full blown end-times evolving.

Use it for transactions while You can.
IMHO, it won't replace our "beloved" banking system, but it is a good system running in parallel.

Greetings, Daniel

PHILnBOAZ
05-09-2016, 01:59 PM
I read something that really affected me deeply. I understand our ministry is going thru some financial difficulty and may be in peril of shutting down. Brothers and sisters we cannot allow this to happen! This is the only true DSCI ministry of its kind and we have to be able to put up the good fight to combat others who would distort our message. Come on we must start to tithe to our ministry. The Bible says not to tithe is to rob Yahweh ! I collect a check and will gladly commit a portion of it to keep the WORD Alive. Pastor Visser is not one to pull an "Oral Roberts". He has done so much for us and this is not just his ministry...It Is Ours!

Dan
05-09-2016, 03:47 PM
Just for fun: Bitcoin got mentioned on a previous show of Obie and Viss:

Bitcoin, the darknet, meth and the pope on CPM with Obie:
https://youtu.be/lcfNAcip87c?t=1h18m50s

"Yahshua the Christ in Britain"
Time: 1:18:50

PS: unlike Obie mentions Bitcoin is NOT untraceable! But it technically can be used anonymously if handled from behind TOR as far as I know. I did not test that however.

seedliner
05-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Just for fun: Bitcoin got mentioned on a previous show of Obie and Viss:

Bitcoin, the darknet, meth and the pope on CPM with Obie:
https://youtu.be/lcfNAcip87c?t=1h18m50s

"Yahshua the Christ in Britain"
Time: 1:18:50

PS: unlike Obie mentions Bitcoin is NOT untraceable! But it technically can be used anonymously if handled from behind TOR as far as I know. I did not test that however.

Thanks for posting this. I forgot all about this show and gave it another listen.

seedliner
05-09-2016, 05:37 PM
I read something that really affected me deeply. I understand our ministry is going thru some financial difficulty and may be in peril of shutting down. Brothers and sisters we cannot allow this to happen! This is the only true DSCI ministry of its kind and we have to be able to put up the good fight to combat others who would distort our message. Come on we must start to tithe to our ministry. The Bible says not to tithe is to rob Yahweh ! I collect a check and will gladly commit a portion of it to keep the WORD Alive. Pastor Visser is not one to pull an "Oral Roberts". He has done so much for us and this is not just his ministry...It Is Ours!

Great point, brother - it is the Covenant People's Ministry. It belongs to us.

Judge Jewdy
05-10-2016, 12:52 AM
I loved Obie & Viss. I was also the minority here then.

seedliner
05-10-2016, 01:35 PM

There's a wealth of information on those shows for certain.

Dan
05-11-2016, 05:24 PM

Yeah, Obie & Viss did some great shows.

PHILnBOAZ
05-12-2016, 04:03 AM
I would now like to make available to you The A.I.T. Bible Study Course. There will be a small enrollment fee going to the People's Covenant Ministry if Pastor Visser approves. You will receive a nice certificate of completion and engraved book binder upon completion. The only $'s I will receive will be compensation for postage and Xeroxing. All other proceed (donations) will go to CPM. This is an "old school" DSCI Bible study written in the most part by the honorable Pastor Bertrandt Comparet and distributed by Pastor Butler of the Aryan Nations/Church of Jesus Christ Christian many years ago. There will be a small enrollment fee payable to CPM upon their approval. There will also be a small fee for each chapter which you will receive a color coded copy. This is a new undertaking so there will be bugs to work out. If there is enough interest I will be glad to take up this cross as a way of supporting CPM which I repeat ALL PROCEEDS will go to the ministry. If there is enough interest we will get it up and running as soon as possible. I will certainly have to discuss it w/ Pastor Visser. I am doing this as a way of supporting our ministry here. This is a course well worth doing and every DSCI believer should have taken this course. It is offered online at another ministry but seems rather expensive. I am uncertain if they "own" the rights to the course or not. If not I would love to get this up and running and as I said ALL proceeds (tithes) will go to CPM with their permission. If interested please respond. Yah Bless! Rev. PWM (PHILnBOAZ)

PHILnBOAZ
05-16-2016, 03:11 PM
Can we really, truly rob the Creator of all things great and mighty? Believe it or not you can and many are guilty of such a crime. Malachi 3:8-10 "Will a man rob Elohim? Yet ye have robbed me. But you say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offering's. You are cursed with a curse for you have robbed me, even this whole nation. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith Yahweh of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven and pour you out blessing, that there shall be room enough to receive it." From the Restoration Study Bible "Wherein have we robbed Thee? - Withholding tithes and offerings is considered robbery of that which belongs to Yahweh...To withhold tithes is to renounce the sovereign authority of Yahweh. This was the very attitude and sin of Satan at the beginning." So not only is not tithing robbery of Yahweh and a sin but it is also robbery of yourself of the blessing for tithing. Plus tithing is showing your worship of Yahweh. In Nehemiah 13 when tithing stopped so did the priesthood and therefore so did worship. Would you really rob yourself of a blessing promised? How great is the blessing you rob yourself of? What is the price tag on your salvation? If you are a true believer of our message (DSCI) then it is your obligation to support your ministry and a sin not to do so. Pastor Visser and his help does not actively solicit tithes to support our ministry. Nor should they have to! It is up to us to see our ministry is sound and lacks for nothing. I know this is where I come to learn, to try and teach and stay in fellowship with all other DSCI. If you didn't have this ministry to turn to you wouldn't have any because this is the ONLY true DSCI ministry of it's kind on the net. The others are posers and I'm sure have ulterior motives and you and your salvation are not their main concern. I will not mention the name of the supposed most visited CI site but his aim is to mislead and distort the Word and he is a murderer! Why would you give him your attention? I consider it a "badge of honor" to have been banned from his site. Yah Bless! PWM

Father of Six
05-19-2016, 06:57 PM
I mailed $20 friends. PM me if it doesn't arrive.

frey#89
05-29-2016, 09:16 AM
Contributing to keep the way of life and salvation open for others is more satisfying to me than sinful
greed and destruction. Not the way of the masses though.
The road to hell is broad yet the road to racial or national salvation is narrow and few find it.

Dan
06-15-2016, 11:44 AM
Contributing to keep the way of life and salvation open for others is more satisfying to me than sinful
greed and destruction. Not the way of the masses though.
The road to hell is broad yet the road to racial or national salvation is narrow and few find it.

Amen, brother Frey. I might add that it is a great feeling of relieve when all others around You accumulate and accumulate worldly material stuff and waste time and energy that way and You as blessed with the gift of faith actually sell Your stuff to help other Israelites with a big smile on Your face. Not only do we do our duty to our kinsmen that way, but it helps us to focus on the REALLY important things in life and keep life simple.

And the best feeling about tithing is You give Satan and his temptations a big p*** off!
ohhh he hates that!!!!! OH HE HATES THAT :surprise::surprise::surprise::distracted::tongue-new::tongue-new:

Dan
06-21-2016, 05:33 PM
It is up to us to see our ministry is sound and lacks for nothing. I know this is where I come to learn, to try and teach and stay in fellowship with all other DSCI. If you didn't have this ministry to turn to you wouldn't have any because this is the ONLY true DSCI ministry of it's kind on the net.

Amen. I haven't found anything even near as compared to CPM. Teachings of clarity and packed with information, 0% rambling, even any convinced Judeo could actually learn valuable knowledge here big time.
It is such a shame for Israel that CPM isn't literally "overrun" by millions of hungry seekers, disgusted from the state of the world as of today.

Let's support our ministry, everybody as he or she can! I am on. Great to see that other Israelites are, too!
Isaiah 58:7 commands us to love our blood brothers, our nation.

Lots of love, Dan

talkshoe.com
07-05-2016, 01:52 PM
This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2016 CPM sermon here.

CPM Notice - Vicious cycles have to be broken first!

MP3 @ TalkShoe (http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23727/TS-1092809.mp3)

Archivist
07-05-2016, 01:54 PM
CPM Notice [2016] Vicious cycles have to be broken first!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGfutUniq0M

MP4 (http://archive.org/download/cpm_mp4/cpm_notice_070516.mp4) | 2016

TrueBeliever
07-05-2016, 04:17 PM
Sorry to hear it. You taught me much. I will try and help out when I can. What is the Paypal again? Put it up on all the videos. People are lazy...

Dan
07-05-2016, 04:55 PM
I just cannot believe "handful" of supporters and 20k -100k downloads.
Now that is what I call an insanely huge gap.
I am wondering how that can be...it bothers. Maybe, Pastor, with that kind of HUGE discrepancy, it will do CPM some good to pause CPM for some months now, leaving this very message as final call. Maybe the bulk of the listeners still just don't get the situation...and will be awakened when seeing the reality.

God bless, Pastor. I hope You find a decent job meanwhile.
Focus on breaking the vicious cycle now, rage and hatred doesn't lead You, Your family and the ministry anywhere.
I'll be praying for You.

Crossman
07-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Paypal Link For Covenant People's Ministry:

https://www.paypal.me/cpmvisser

or send your ministry support to:

Box 256
Brooks, GA 30205

Crossman

admin
07-06-2016, 01:51 AM
I just cannot believe "handful" of supporters and 20k -100k downloads.
Now that is what I call an insanely huge gap.
I am wondering how that can be...it bothers.

All,

The stats are factual, but keep in mind that's spread across 686 officially released sermons (to date). :confusion:

We apologize for the confusion over PayPal. As a result we've revamped our "about section" with a simpler button @

http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/about/

Thanks to the men and women that have chipped in thus far!

Under the Blood,

Ron Olsen
07-06-2016, 03:54 AM
I got 5 on it, Luniz.

Joe
07-06-2016, 05:11 PM
I'm broke as hell or I'd contribute. I really suck.

seedliner
07-08-2016, 02:57 PM
I have nothing to send but will continue to post.

K-2
07-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Damn. I'm sorry to hear it's over. Who's left in DSCI now?

Is there anything I can do?

Crossman
07-09-2016, 09:24 AM
K-2 said,

"Is there anything I can do? "

A good question for all.

First of all you can pray daily for this ministry and Pastor Visser. Secondly if you are being fed by this ministry, support it financially if you aren't already. Even a small donation means something to the ministry.

Let me tell you the story of a liitle Jesus People church group I attended in the 1970's. These kinsfolk were poor as church mice. But they managed to keep this fellowship afloat through their giving for many years and helped one another.

One of the young men in the fellowship had a large hole in his shoe during the winter and after the first snow showed up to fellowship with a frozen foot. His kinsfolk faced a major decision that night. What do to about this horrid situation. That night that small group of people learned about sacrifice and love for their brother.

These poor folk reached in their pockets and purses pulling out change and dollar bills that in many cases meant no food for a couple of days (no food banks then) or walking home at night because of no fare for the bus. All told they managed to collect quietly among themselves around $13.50. I remember how the brother was overwhelmed when given the money to buy used shoes. I also remember when he showed up with his hole-less used shoes at the next meeting. It formed a bond among us and we truly felt as one.

This taught me two lessons: 1. unity of the kinsfolk brethren and how we all have to work together, and 2. even small sacrifices (even a couple dollars in many cases) makes a difference. CPM is not supported by millionaire donors, government agencies, and the like but relies on people just like you and I to maintain and support its outreach. This ministry is what you and I make it.

Jame 2:4, ¶ What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
15, If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17, Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.7
18, Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without8 thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
19, Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20, But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21, Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22, Seest9 thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23, And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24, Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25, Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26, For as the body without the spirit10 is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Crossman

seedliner
07-09-2016, 01:50 PM
I'm praying for this outreach daily, kin.

Tribe of Asher YHVH
07-07-2019, 04:31 PM
Has any brother or sister on this forum had problems supporting the ministry by Paypal? I cant make any transaction to PV

K-2
07-08-2019, 09:10 AM
Has any brother or sister on this forum had problems supporting the ministry by Paypal? I cant make any transaction to PV

You might have better luck with this link friend:

https://www.paypal.me/cpmvisser

Yah bless.

Tribe of Asher YHVH
07-08-2019, 03:43 PM
Thank you I will try that. Yahveys blessings upon you brother

Pastor Visser
01-28-2020, 06:05 AM
We certainly could use some help, kin.

Thanks to those that care.

KonigKlaus
01-31-2020, 03:15 PM
There is a way that could be shown beyond "money" that could end the need for "support". Its hinted at here (https://www.hosfell.org/single-post/paradise)... because the solution can't be shared in PUBLIC... for the same reason our anointed-messiah, kinsman-redeemer spoke in parables: so the children bread wouldn't be given to dogs, or abba's kingdom pearls trampled under foot by swine.

KonigKlaus
01-31-2020, 04:04 PM
Yes, agree 100%. Those outside the kingdom are under the law as tutor/school-master and must keep it perfectly for justification (but without eternal life).
Love is the only payment that can be made to honor the two greatest commandments: Matt 22:37-39 (https://biblehub.com/bsb/matthew/22.htm)
when the Pharisees heard that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, they themselves gathered together. One of them, an expert in the law, tested Him with a question: “Teacher, which commandment is the greatest in the Law? Jesus declared, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”The life more abundant is only for those who have ears to hear, and only his sheep hear his voice.
Kingdom banking overcomes man's bankrupt traditions of money with the currency of love (https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1065503888709304320?referrer=hosfell).
How? That's for those who's heart is totally his, seek his voice, and want the narrow way of truth that leads to life. All other ways that seem wise to men, are the reason it was said: "Let God be true and every man a liar. As it is written: “So that You may be proved right when You speak and victorious when You judge." Rom 3:4 (https://biblehub.com/romans/3-4.htm)

On the eight day god created... money? Or was money regulated by divine law because man was kicked out of the garden where there was no buying & selling but all provided as long as man kept his will?

seedliner
01-31-2020, 05:59 PM
On the eight day god created... money? Or was money regulated by divine law because man was kicked out of the garden where there was no buying & selling but all provided as long as man kept his will?[/SIZE]

Unlike most in CI I won't comment nor add to what the Bible doesn't say. However, our Messiah used money in several of His parables and we're instructed to "BUY truth and sell it not" (Proverbs 23:23). Christ dealing with moneychangers? The Rich Fool? The Samaritan's Purse? The coin in the fish's mouth? Jesus having a treasurer and using cash to survive?

Only a love of money (greed) is evil.

God wouldn't consider non-supporters "God Robbers" if He didn't create, allow and bless the use of money in our current era. Prayers don't pay man's bills therefore there are over 2350 Bible verses in scripture showing Yahweh's approval of money.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.

K-2
01-31-2020, 06:19 PM
I wouldn't waste much time on Mr. Klaus. Aside from it being apparent he disobeys Bible Law (having a divine mandate to not observe the Golden Rule nor support those that confirm the scripture), he also has thrown in lots with the thieving, homosexual jew known as "Obie."

https://jewishchristianidentitystolenbookarchive.org/forum/shameless-plugs/god-send-us-men-ministry-of-charles-steward-of-the-commonwealth-of-israel/#post-218

So how about it, King Klaus - how do you justify away the thousands of materials stolen (https://jewishchristianidentitystolenbookarchive.org/forum/the-christian-identity-reading-room/complete-list-of-books-in-the-reading-room/) from our noble Saxon race on that FED-owned, jewish honeypot that Dr. Wickstrom warned so adamantly against? Like with tithing, do you also define THEFT differently than our Lord and Savior does in His Word?

Gabriel
01-31-2020, 10:14 PM
A covenant is a contract. Arbitrators will tell you anything outside the four walls of contracts are discounted and require a new written contract.

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" 2 Timothy 3:16

No disrespect but I read the confusing article and it didn't make a bit of sense to me.

admin
02-20-2020, 11:47 AM
I wouldn't waste much time on Mr. Klaus. Aside from it being apparent he disobeys Bible Law (having a divine mandate to not observe the Golden Rule nor support those that confirm the scripture), he also has thrown in lots with the thieving, homosexual jew known as "Obie."

https://christianidentityaustralia.org/forum/shameless-plugs/god-send-us-men-ministry-of-charles-steward-of-the-commonwealth-of-israel/#post-218

So how about it, King Klaus - how do you justify away the thousands of materials stolen (https://christianidentityaustralia.org/forum/the-christian-identity-reading-room/complete-list-of-books-in-the-reading-room/) from our noble Saxon race on that FED-owned, jewish honeypot that Dr. Wickstrom warned so adamantly against? Like with tithing, do you also define THEFT differently than our Lord and Savior does in His Word?

Klaus (aka Obie) is gone - another in the long list of virtue signalers our CI attracts that can't even do unto others as he desires done for him.

Nothing unique or original about his loopholes, rest assured. He doesn't have to obey, he is obviously special to God that resects no person.

Pastor Visser
03-01-2020, 12:08 PM
If you're interested, our PayPal link is on our "about" page and @

http://www.paypal.me/cpmvisser

For some of our people this option is easier than our Post Office Box.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==