PDA

View Full Version : Are you Guys

Mr Swan
10-06-2012, 10:22 AM
all from the US or is someone outside the US? How strong are Christians in USA? And finally is the KKK Christian Identity? Do you know the Site Free Americans Community? Its sponsored by the "Traditionalist American Knights of the Klan". Its not an advertisement of another Site just a Question.

Thanks and Best Regards, GOD BLESS

Solomon
10-07-2012, 09:55 PM
CI are "scattered abroad" pretty much everywhere. I'd say most the users on this board cover a broad area. The Obie and Visser Variety show airs each week and showcases Pastor Visser (-America-) and Obie (-Australia-). That's technically both poles of the earth.

Anyway, some klansfolk follow Christian Identity doctrine. However, not every klansman is CI. Meaning: there's quite a few "tares" out there that make null the Word of God with their traditions. Christians in the USA are mostly everywhere but I'd imagine most of them (-my opinion-) are nestled in the deep south. A lot of the northern states are extremely liberal thus oftentimes godless. California is past redemption - they call it "Californication" for a reason. To the west: "Sin City" Las Vegas which is virtually rebuilt Babylon. Either way, it's the armpit of the earth.

I'm not familiar with Free Americans Community (link?) nor the Traditionalist American Knights of the Klan but I'm glad you're still hanging out here.

Peace!

Mr Swan
10-07-2012, 11:38 PM
CI are "scattered abroad" pretty much everywhere. I'd say most the users on this board cover a broad area. The Obie and Visser Variety show airs each week and showcases Pastor Visser (-America-) and Obie (-Australia-). That's technically both poles of the earth.

Anyway, some klansfolk follow Christian Identity doctrine. However, not every klansman is CI. Meaning: there's quite a few "tares" out there that make null the Word of God with their traditions. Christians in the USA are mostly everywhere but I'd imagine most of them (-my opinion-) are nestled in the deep south. A lot of the northern states are extremely liberal thus oftentimes godless. California is past redemption - they call it "Californication" for a reason. To the west: "Sin City" Las Vegas which is virtually rebuilt Babylon. Either way, it's the armpit of the earth.

I'm not familiar with Free Americans Community (link?) nor the Traditionalist American Knights of the Klan but I'm glad you're still hanging out here.

Peace!

Thank you i will post the link when i have access to a computer right now im on phone that will be probably on weekend peace god bless

Mr Swan
10-08-2012, 09:09 AM
I got earlier access to my computer then I thought. Here is the Link. http://freeamericanscommunity.com/dolph/

God Bless

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==