09-16-2012, 08:27 PM
New Christian Identity website www.christian-identity.org

K-2
09-17-2012, 10:23 PM
New Christian Identity website www.christian-identity.org

Looking good! Praise Yah!

learingaboutCI
11-05-2012, 11:44 PM
It looks like a lot of work went into it. I look forward to reading.

Pastor Bill
11-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Henry, you always were good at making websites. But who else is involved in this Ministry? Any Pastors whose names we might recognize? Also your site shows that you have taken the time to study yourself and I applaud you for that. There are far too many people trying to pass themselves off as CI teachers without bothering to study, it does my heart good to see that you have studied yourself.

K-2
11-09-2012, 11:39 AM
There's a lot of great material there.

AryanForYHWH
12-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Thank you everyone. I hope it helps you all out. Some of that stuff is from other teachers and Pastors just passed down. But it does have great information and good facts. Most people just believe in Christianity without understanding Yahweh’s message and laws. My next sermons on there will be Christianity and Science.

Obadiah 1:18
12-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Love the new look of the site, brother, especially how you've set everything out. Having your statement of faith on the main page is a great idea. That way people know what the site is all about right off the bat.

Well done to you!

P.S. This reminds me that I need to get a wriggle on and post my forum's statement of faith. The forum used to have one but it wasn't detailed enough for my liking. The new one is very detailed, probably too detailed. If I can manage to bring it in under 10000 words I will have performed a genuine miracle.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==