PDA

View Full Version : If You're Gonna Podcast, Podcast Sober

CPM's Gospel of LUKE
06-01-2012, 08:40 AM
In the latest edition of The Fighting Side of Me, Paul Fromm sounds as if he's feeling a little tired and emotional, if you know what I mean.

I like Paul. He's a good bloke who's stood up for our people and been persecuted accordingly by ZOG for years. But if you're going to dance with the demon drink -- or perhaps take flu medicine that makes you want to go beddy byes -- you're better off doing it post-show.

Next time, Paul, more Coke and less rum.

Download (http://reasonradionetwork.com/downloads/tfsom/VoR-The_Fighting_Side_of_Me-20120522.mp3)

http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/public/style_emoticons/default/johnny.gif

More @ The Christian Identity Forum... (http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/index.php?/topic/11269-if-youre-gonna-podcast-podcast-sober/)

Obadiah 1:18
06-02-2012, 03:35 AM
1196 views!!!

I posted the above message on my forum 24 hours ago and it's had only 26 views.

I don't know what you're doing with your SEO, Jeromy, but keep doing it. LOL!

Pastor Bill
02-23-2013, 11:34 AM
1196 views!!!

I posted the above message on my forum 24 hours ago and it's had only 26 views.

I don't know what you're doing with your SEO, Jeromy, but keep doing it. LOL!

Most of your posts at your forum don't get that many readers, not counting the anti Marty threads etc. I'm going to tell you why not many people post at your forum and why no matter how hard you try the viewing activity remains about the same.

Your forum has alot of decent CI stuff that was not written by you and newbs come to read it and in the course of reading it they find one of the CI ministries talked about on your forum and they gravitate there, more or less neglecting your forum after that and there is a steady stream of newbs doing this and that is why your activity stays roughly the same, new people show up to take the place of those that moved on in a more or less steady cycle. In and of itself that is actually a good thing but I don't think it was what you had in mind.

Another reason that your forum doesn't grow is because you are a dick to people you see as having less status than you, There's your harrassment of a decent white woman who did nothing but have a user name that you didn't like. Then there's your idiotic attack on the young man who posted here under the name Malachi. The poor kid was so upset that he nearly left the forum because you attacked him for asking basic CI questions, having a hissy fit and demanding that he google anything he needs to know, as in how dare he ask questions about CI on a forum dedicated to teaching CI. It got so bad that Brother Ron and myself both felt the need to come to the poor kid's aid. And let's not forget the time a seriously ill man asked for some slack on the arbitrary rule you made demanding every account holder post at least once a month at your forum or be banned. Your response was something to the effect of if he's too ill to meet your demands then he has no business holding an account there. Trust me, that cost you alot of activity because many people that read that thought you were a complete idiot.

And last but not least, most first timers who see your posting assume that Obadiah 1:18 is a female, that is just common sense and how things tend to work here in the land of the free and the home of the brave. Any hardcore CI people that come to your forum think the admin is female and therefore they won't patronize a forum that they think violates what they see as the biblical restriction on women having authority over men. I'm willing to bet cash money that at least 10 or 15 of the people with accounts there think that you're a chick. But by all means continue to be stubborn and use a chick's avatar, I am actually amused by how your own stupidity keeps you from being the big shot that you so desperately want to be.

p.s. There is no such thing as a big shot online, this is not the movement but rather a place for CI discussion, your "status" can only come from your real life activities of which you have none and no hope of ever having any.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==