PDA

View Full Version : The bestiality rights revolution

FollowerofYAHWEH
01-17-2011, 01:27 AM
In a another post I spoke of a jew thats promoted beastiality through a film and won an award for doing so. I said I'd post a link to it as soon as I could find it, well here it is, also no need to worry fortunately this doesn't show any openly sexual images, but its overal a pretty disturbing film with sick sick sick sick people in it talking about their disgusting urges and expressing their sick mindset.

http://www.comingsoon.cz/index.php

Take notice their using the same old "we all bleed red" "we all have feeling" "we all could love" "were all flesh" BS the jew feeds our people to this day about the negro's only this time with the more primative members of the animal kingdom. This disgusting spawn of satan jew professor even goes as far trying to justify dogs preforming anal sex on elementary school children. Seriously when this satanic garbage see's the light of day as this film has you know the end near. I know there a couple couple other films out there like this one (the names elude me as of right now) that actually were shown at movie theaters here in america one of which aired in a local theater in my town.

SaxonJackson
03-06-2011, 09:22 PM
In a another post I spoke of a jew thats promoted beastiality through a film and won an award for doing so. I said I'd post a link to it as soon as I could find it, well here it is, also no need to worry fortunately this doesn't show any openly sexual images, but its overal a pretty disturbing film with sick sick sick sick people in it talking about their disgusting urges and expressing their sick mindset.

http://www.comingsoon.cz/index.php

Take notice their using the same old "we all bleed red" "we all have feeling" "we all could love" "were all flesh" BS the jew feeds our people to this day about the negro's only this time with the more primative members of the animal kingdom. This disgusting spawn of satan jew professor even goes as far trying to justify dogs preforming anal sex on elementary school children. Seriously when this satanic garbage see's the light of day as this film has you know the end near. I know there a couple couple other films out there like this one (the names elude me as of right now) that actually were shown at movie theaters here in america one of which aired in a local theater in my town.

There's an old saying: You are the company you keep. If that is true then these sick creeps are nothing but depraved animals. And, considering the fact that they "bleed red" perhaps a new hunting season could be created just for them.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==