PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Government Recommends Forcing Christian Hospitals to Euthanize Patients

Crossman
02-27-2016, 02:02 AM
Canadian Government Recommends Forcing Christian Hospitals to Euthanize Patients
International LifeCanada Feb 25, 2016 | 6:55PM Ottawa, Canada

"The Special Joint Committee on Physician Assisted Dying’s recommendations for assisted suicide and euthanasia are far-reaching and more extreme than the Canadian public may be prepared for. Called “politically wild” by some,* the 60-page report, offering 20 recommendations to Parliament have every chance of being put into law by the June 6th deadline this year.

“These recommendations are reckless, and broadly influenced by a radical philosophy of absolute autonomy,” said Natalie Sonnen, executive director for LifeCanada. “I think they go way beyond what the public had expected and will have a chilling effect on the entire medical profession.”"

Read More At:

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/02/25/canadian-government-recommends-forcing-christian-hospitals-to-euthanize-patients/

frey#89
03-02-2016, 01:06 AM
I read the article. When folks stop trading economically with their white racial kinsmen to just have stuff; then global trade develop es. Acting like the alien races, worshiping their Gods, becoming like a lawless herd seeking greed. This kind of cruelty should have mass concern.
As a secondary point. Euthanizing of the white man is happening in great numbers in all the white nations. No schools, no job training, no legal status. White young men are left out of all benefits of society in name only. That to is a secondary example of genocide or racial downsizing;;;;;; keeping the the most greedy around until later.
I see homeless white men often. Never in their life got special treatment of minority or women business loans, special hiring, hate speech enforced on their behalf, violence protection, welfare housing for them and a child, never can get by with being a human dog in heat or mindlessly defending children. Most of our racial woman have rolled over on the white man to survive financially, get though the public school system, avoid being harrassed and care for their children in this conquered nation.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==