View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 111 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1196

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Re: Rabbi Lindstedt Penetrates Melungeonville And Gets Foreskinned

LULZ! Now that's a circus of tards!

This "Chris" idiot makes cultie Screwey Dewey look sane.

Thanks for posting this.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: Rabbi Lindstedt Penetrates Melungeonville And Gets Foreskinned

It's bad when the people on a forum or talkshoe shoah make Marty appear to be the sane one, and that's exactly what happened on Screwey Dewey's ZOG's Truth shoah. I was surprised that it was so long winded apparently the Tucker sluts were to busy playing with each other to mute mad Marty.
    Then tell Martin to grow a pair and face me like a man. It's not my fault that he hides from me. - Pastor Bill

Marty Luneset claims he's an expert at identifying crypto-Jews and mongrels of all kinds, while completely ignoring his obvious Asian and Khazar heritage. Note the telltale epicanthic folds over his eyes, the reptilian lower eyelids, the raised brow ridge, and the sloped forehead. Did I mention the hooked nose that he attempts to hide with Tegaderm?

Click Here

and Here

Marty "Two Hawks" Lindstedt

Compare the brow ridge on these two photos and the hair.
    Attachment 657Attachment 658
    On the Left is Marty "Two Hawks" Lindstedt and on the right is John Two Hawks. Note both are flute players, Marty plays the skin flute and John the native flute. Could it be that like John Two Hawks Marty is part Lakota?
    Then tell Martin to grow a pair and face me like a man. It's not my fault that he hides from me. - Pastor Bill

Marty Luneset claims he's an expert at identifying crypto-Jews and mongrels of all kinds, while completely ignoring his obvious Asian and Khazar heritage. Note the telltale epicanthic folds over his eyes, the reptilian lower eyelids, the raised brow ridge, and the sloped forehead. Did I mention the hooked nose that he attempts to hide with Tegaderm?

Click Here

and Here

Re: The "Mad Dog" Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Marty thinks that my receiving a copy of the filing documents from the Ohio court counts as being served a summons!!! LOL what a goof, I haven't been summoned anywhere and a summons from an Ohio court is nothing. An Ohio judge has no say whatsoever regarding me and any order from said court is not enforceable here. I guess Marty thought that I was low on toilet paper because the papers that I received mean NOTHING in Mo. The really funny part is that this imbecile actually repeats and updates his slander against several of us in his court documents, therefore extending any statute of limitations and actually providing me with evidence that I can use in Mo court, because until Marty sues me in Mo court, I'm not being sued. I have not been served with a summons, which under Mo law must be done in person. All I ever got was filing documents from the Ohio court which are nothing but a notification, not a legal summons. Sorry, Marty, but you can gain nothing from me in this sillyness, file in a court that has jurisdiction over us, I dare you.
    Last edited by Adherent; 01-10-2016 at 04:17 PM.

Re: The big chimp out in Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by George Lenz View Post
    In fact, referring to omnibus of writings of president Lincoln, president Lincoln was a White separatist, a foe of slavery and an abolitionist at least ten years before his presidency, who indeed wanted to repatriate all negro apes back to their natural habitat, Africa, to preserve the United States of America for the Founders and their posterity, all White men and White women.
    That's actually A point that I am trying to make, even among whites who were against slavery most did not accept them as equals or want them here in what was then a White Christian nation, they were more like modern PETA types who felt sorry for what they saw as inferior beings. Even the radical republicans who tried to force equality on the south did no more to punish the southerner and steal their land and make them subserviant to those they once owned. It only lasted as long as federal troops were there to enforce it and after that Jim Crow would be the law of the land in the south for nearly 100 years.

Marty got Served

Marty got served today on Dewey's latest "Truth From God" show:

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-129934/TS-1033237.mp3

LombardLady kicked Marty in the mouth and Bruce Gorman kicked him in the hind end as he was ejected from the show.

Click Here

and Here

Re: Marty got Served

lulz! "When two tards go to war..."
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    lulz! "When two tards go to war..."
    Yes Indeed!

Poor Marty his only friends now are jews like the Gangsta Bolsheviks, NewsKike, and Demsky. Birds of a feather flock together, Marty looks like a Bolshevik, his hero and fello Polacken family member is Felix Dzerzhinsky aka Rufin.

Click Here

and Here

It seems even biker trash recognizes Marty for what it is:

http://www.sadisticsoulsmc.org/dagger-alley.html
    Last edited by Crossman; 01-14-2016 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Ephesians 5:4

Everyone eventually figures Marty out. Marty isn't part of the solution, he's part of the problem. I'm of the opinion that Marty is an insane Khazar who actually believes his own lies. His sidekick Dewey isn't much better, they both deserve each other.

Click Here

and Here