Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

Re: Additional Topics

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Why do Idaho's 2012 threads belong in Purgatory and Hell ?

Hasn't he been vindicated in some of his suspicions ?

I understand not wanting to sow dissent, but maybe another category in this subforum would be more appropriate for some threads expressing genuine CI concerns.
    What I'm trying to say is:

Is Finck actually playing "Good Cop -Bad Cop" with somebody else in CI ?

As a relativly new outsider to recent CI, I actually can't keep up with all the intrigue, but find some people's strong aversion to starting the CI solar calendar in accordance with the Dead Sea Scrolls calendar highly suspicious.

I don't think CI appreciates how important this is !

Those people with the strong aversion mentioned maybe do know how important this is - Esau is a formidable foe !

An interesting thing to me is both Bill and Eli teach universalism from two different angles.

For example, one says Christ loved everyone and blessed a Canaanite Samaritan woman for giggles. The other claims God hates every other race but somehow bestowed His "blessings" (or crumbs) on this "mud" nonetheless.

Both have the same effect - that God either blesses or has dealings with the non-white nations (which He doesn't).*

So I'd almost say Eli is the "good cop" and Bill's a "bad cop" but both certainly achieve the same goal, IMHO.

* To find the key we must go to Mark 7:25-30 to discover "The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation."
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

The common sense factor, as I see it, goes flying out the window with the OSL's and even with Eli. These people either studied themselves stupid and need more free time off of their god throne, or they have an agenda. And the agenda is usually if not always slander related unless playing the good cop.

Something Finck says ALOT is people troll his talkshoe chat. LOL! Find me one line!! The potential trolls in the audience including all 2 1/2 of Bill's "unsanctioned listeners" can't comment because they're always blocked. It's a good practice, it really is. And since his audience is so low it's super easy to keep track of listeners. But to say someone is trolling you while implementing that practice? Hmm.. yeah. I smell agenda and agenda tastes like joo poo!

I don't know who Van Herrell is, but I envision Eli as more the good cop because he's not as vicious as Bill. In fact, Eli is about as vicious as a pillbug. Anyone who questions Finck and his scholards is threatened physically, called a plethora of names, like clown and mongrel. The guy attacks every current DSCI Pastor and teacher out there. Unless they pay him homage, and attack also all who Finck attacks (which is everyone), only then can they be in the cool kids club! Yeah Michael, you're not missing much really, Lol.

Expanding Additional Topics... anyone?

Ideas for sub forums?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    Expanding Additional Topics... anyone?

Ideas for sub forums?
    I've always thought a Philately section would be cool where we could showcase historical cancels from forgotten Saxon nations.

Attachment 538

I doubt it would ever take off however. Any other philatelists out there?
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    I've always thought a Philately section would be cool where we could showcase historical cancels from forgotten Saxon nations.

Attachment 538

I doubt it would ever take off however. Any other philatelists out there?

I'm a collector of US coins. Never got into stamps though. But nevertheless, at least it's an idea!

Blog Entries

Re: Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

Benchmark! 666 YouTube Subscribers!

Add 3 Hitpoints!

Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

Blog Entries

Benchmark! 888 YouTube Subscribers!

Add 2 Hitpoints & 1 Stamina!

Deleted posts related to Laura Phares-Wilson by request.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...special-01.mp3

There are no "woman preachers" period.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

Obie doesn't always do shows but when he does it's to tell others not to listen to another.

Seems Finck taught him well before discarding him.