View Poll Results: Pastor Weißmann: Christian Brother or Linseed Sockpuppet?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christian Brother

2 7.69%
  • Linseed Sockpuppet

24 92.31%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatever Became of "Pastor" Weibmann?

Physical Descriptions of Jesus:Blond with Grey-blue Eyes

by Pastor Weißmann (Posted Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:45:45 +0000)

Dear fellow Christians,I have the overwhelming Joy to present all of you the Very only TRUE Image(Portrait) of Our Lord JesusChrist.

Not ever in the 2000 years of Christianity has been an Image so venerated because of it's True Divinity that emanates from it..

I have seen myself many Paints, Images,Sculptures from different Centuries of Our Lord JesusChrist around the World... and The Only One that emanates the True Divinity of Our Lord JesusChrist Resurrected is The Chaplet of the Divine Mercy.

I encourage all of you and your families to Venerate this True Image,I DO.

Chaplet Of Divine Mercy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaplet_of_Divine_Mercy
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Pastor Weißmann: Christian Brother or Linseed Sockpuppet?

Or as I had originally thought to title it. "another little altar boy for jesus"" Image:...

More...
    (2008-2010) - Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Pastor Weißmann Destroys martin lindstedt Official Thread!!!!

A few months ago I registered in several CI Forums then I "found" the posts of martin lindstedt all over them.

At that time I thought that he was being attacked for no reason,then I read his "naboth" article where he explains his reasons about being a "political prisioner" and how "ZOG" destroyed his worthless sub-animal life.

I started to feel sorry for him,I mean the whole World talking **** and saying outrageous things against him, boy I was Wrong! SO WRONG!

Fortunately I never got involved with martin lindstedt,only a few posts in his forums...but fortunately I WISED UP and left him for good!

Listen UP you worthless twisted Sub-animal demented CHOMO martin lindstedt!

More...

Re: Pastor Weißmann Destroys martin lindstedt Official Thread!!!!

Pastor Weißmann gives the inside scoop!

A few months ago I registered in several CI Forums then I "found" the posts of martin lindstedt all over them.

At that time I thought that he was being attacked for no reason,then I read his "naboth" article where he explains his reasons about being a "political prisioner" and how "ZOG" destroyed his worthless sub-animal life.

I started to feel sorry for him,I mean the whole World talking **** and saying outrageous things against him, boy I was Wrong! SO WRONG!

Fortunately I never got involved with martin lindstedt,only a few posts in his forums...but fortunately I WISED UP and left him for good!

Listen UP you worthless twisted Sub-animal demented CHOMO martin lindstedt:

YOU ARE AN EX-CON BABY RAPER!

YOU ARE A DEMENTED TWISTED SUB-ANIMAL!

YOU ARE AN INSANE ANIMAL THAT WANTS TO KILL BILLIONS OF WHITE PEOPLE!

YOU ARE A CRIMINAL THAT WANTS TO RAPE,KILL AND TORTURE MEN,WOMEN,CHILDREN,BABIES!

YOU ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WHOLE "WN MOVEMENT" FAGGOT!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE "MOVEMENT" BESIDES TALKING NONSENSE **** FOR COUNTLESS HOURS ON INTERNET RADIO AND POSTING **** ALL OVER THE INTERNET?

I WILL GO EVEN FARTHER:

YOU ARE AN AGENT PROVOCATEUR!

YOU WERE FACING LIFE IN PRISON BECAUSE OF YOUR TWISTED BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS INNOCENT PEOPLE! TOWARDS CHILDREN! YOU FILTHY DEGENERATE ANIMAL!

YOU DID CUT A DEAL WITH "ZOG" IN ORDER TO GET OUT OF THE NUTHOUSE, IN EXCHANGE FOR BEING AN "AGENT PROVOCATEUR" !

YOU ARE AN INFORMANT!

HOW MUCH ARE "ZOG" PAYING YOU? FOR INCITE HATRED AND MURDER BETWEEN REAL CI PEOPLE?

HOW MUCH? YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!
    YOU ARE NOT A "PASTOR" YOU NEVER WERE!

ONLY IN YOUR SICK TWISTED MIND YOU "THINK" THAT YOU CAN KILL BILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE! WHEN IN REAL LIFE ANYBODY CAN KICK YOUR BITCH ASS!

I'M SO GLAD THAT PASTOR VISSER DESTROYED YOU LIVE IN INTERNET RADIO FOR ALL TO WITNESS WHAT YOU REALLY ARE: A BITCH!

YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD! YOU ONLY BELIEVE IN "REVENGE" "TORTURE" "RAPE" "MURDER" GENOCIDE"!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE IN GOD JESUSCHRIST AND IF YOU GET IN MY WAY I WILL DESTROY YOU!

YOU MESS WITH ME,YOU GET BURIED!

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=776

Pastor Weissmann and DSCI?

My irl friend Pastor Weismann has been trying to get me involved in his church, but a few of the things he told me make me a bit nervous. I was...

More...

Re: Pastor Weissmann and DSCI?

Malwarebytes won't allow me to open the "more..." link. Is it possible to post in this forum without diverting our attention to other sites?

Re: Pastor Weissmann and DSCI?

I’m not sure what to think about Pastor Weißmann yet.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Blog Entries

Re: Pastor Weißmann: Christian Brother or Linseed Sockpuppet?

Sockpuppet, no doubt.
    Gna!

Obadiah 1:18

Whatever Became of "Pastor" Weibmann?

Strange how "Pastor" Weibmann has been so silent of late. For somebody who was so anti-Marty, you'd think he'd be busy denouncing the Rabbit Track Road ratbag on every Christian Identist or White Nationalist forum that would have him. But the old forum was the last forum on which he made a post. Since then, he's been deafeningly silent. Everywhere.

Far be it from me to be suspicious, but I'm beginning to suspect that the good Pastor wasn't whom he claimed to be, that he was in reality somebody's sockpuppet. But whose sockpuppet was he? Who would be insane and despicable enough to hide behind "Pastor" Weibmann online?

Pastor Bill

Re: Whatever Became of "Pastor" Weibmann?

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Strange how "Pastor" Weibmann has been so silent of late. For somebody who was so anti-Marty, you'd think he'd be busy denouncing the Rabbit Track Road ratbag on every Christian Identist or White Nationalist forum that would have him. But the old forum was the last forum on which he made a post. Since then, he's been deafeningly silent. Everywhere.
    Far be it from me to be suspicious, but I'm beginning to suspect that the good Pastor wasn't whom he claimed to be, that he was in reality somebody's sockpuppet. But whose sockpuppet was he? Who would be insane and despicable enough to hide behind "Pastor" Weibmann online?[/QUOTWell, he did leave when the old forum closed. And another factor is the fact that you were made a moderator here,. I think he has moved on to some other online pursuit, he may have written the WN movement off as something he will never gain status in. He is a young kid looking for recognition and when he couldn't find it mhere he went eslewhere, he may very well end up as an anti.