Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adolf Hitler was Catholic!

Adolf Hitler was Catholic!

'Pink Hitler' poster upsets Sicilians

PALERMO, Italy (AFP) - A fashion ad campaign showing a pink-clad Adolf Hitler has outraged locals in Sicily where former anti-fascist fighters on Monday demanded the giant posters be torn down.

One of the outsized pictures of the Nazi dictator, his swastika armband replaced with a heart, is plastered above a street junction in central Palermo above the caption, "Change Your Style. Don't Follow Your Leader."

But the local association of partisans, as the World War II Italian resistance was known, wrote to the mayor of Palermo, the regional governor and state prosecutor and the media to voice their anger.

"We do not understand how the city authorities could have allowed such a billboard to be installed, and we demand its immediate withdrawal," said the leader of the ANPI group, Ottavio Terranova.

Terranova said the posters were a "serious" offense against all "those who fought fascism, and violate our democratic and constitutional principles."

The head of the ad agency behind the campaign, Daniele Manno, told Italian media that it intended to ridicule Hitler, not minimise his crimes.

The aim, he said, was to "incite young people to follow their own style and not to be conditioned by leaders."
    Other posters are to follow in coming weeks, bearing a picture of China's Communist strongman Mao Zedong.

- AFP May 25

Re: 'Pink Hitler' poster upsets Sicilians

Here's the image...

Re: 'Pink Hitler' poster upsets Sicilians

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    'Pink Hitler' poster upsets Sicilians

PALERMO, Italy (AFP) - A fashion ad campaign showing a pink-clad Adolf Hitler has outraged locals in Sicily where former anti-fascist fighters on Monday demanded the giant posters be torn down.

One of the outsized pictures of the Nazi dictator, his swastika armband replaced with a heart, is plastered above a street junction in central Palermo above the caption, "Change Your Style. Don't Follow Your Leader."

But the local association of partisans, as the World War II Italian resistance was known, wrote to the mayor of Palermo, the regional governor and state prosecutor and the media to voice their anger.

"We do not understand how the city authorities could have allowed such a billboard to be installed, and we demand its immediate withdrawal," said the leader of the ANPI group, Ottavio Terranova.

Terranova said the posters were a "serious" offense against all "those who fought fascism, and violate our democratic and constitutional principles."

The head of the ad agency behind the campaign, Daniele Manno, told Italian media that it intended to ridicule Hitler, not minimise his crimes.

The aim, he said, was to "incite young people to follow their own style and not to be conditioned by leaders."
    Other posters are to follow in coming weeks, bearing a picture of China's Communist strongman Mao Zedong.

- AFP May 25

Why a poster of Hitler? why not Mussolini?

Hitler was Catholic

Here are some quotes by Hitler;

“I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so.” ( Adolf Hitler, from John Toland [Pulitzer Prize winner], Adolf Hitler, New York: Anchor Publishing, 1992, p. 507. )

"Originally, Christianity was merely an incarnation of Bolshevism the destroyer. Nevertheless, the Galilean, who later was called Christ, intended something quite different. He must be regarded as a popular leader who too up His position against Jewry. Galilee was a colony where the Romans had probably installed Gallic legionaries, and it's certain that Jesus was not a Jew. The Jews, by the way, regarded Him as the son of a whore-- of a whore and a Roman soldier. The decisive falsification of Jesus's doctrine was the work of St. Paul. He gave himself to this work with subtlety and for purposes of personal exploitation. For the Galiean's object was to liberate His country from Jewish oppression. He set Himself against Jewish capitalism, and that's why the Jews liquidated Him." -Hitler [Table-Talk, p. 76]

“My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago — a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people.

“Then indeed when Rome collapsed there were endless streams of new German bands flowing into the Empire from the North; but, if Germany collapses today, who is there to come after us? German blood upon this earth is on the way to gradual exhaustion unless we pull ourselves together and make ourselves free!

“And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people. And when I look on my people I see them work and work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only for their wages wretchedness and misery. When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people are plundered and exploited.” ( Adolf Hitler, in a speech delivered at Munich, April 12, 1922; from Norman H. Baynes, ed., The Speeches of Adolf Hitler: April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1, New York: Oxford University Press, 1942, pp. 19-20. )

"Christ was an Aryan, and St. Paul used his doctrine to mobilise the criminal underworld and thus organise a proto-Bolsevism." -Hitler [Table-Talk, p. 143]

"Luther had the merit of rising against the Pope and the organisation of the Church. It was the first of the great revolutions. And thanks to his translation of the Bible, Luther replaced our dialects by the great German language!" -Table-Talk [p. 9]

"We don't want to educate anyone in atheism." -Table-Talk [p. 6]

“And now Staatspräsident Bolz says that Christianity and the Catholic faith are threatened by us. And to that charge I can answer: In the first place it is Christians and not international atheists who now stand at the head of Germany. I do not merely talk of Christianity, no, I also profess that I will never ally myself with the parties which destroy Christianity. If many wish today to take threatened Christianity under their protection, where, I would ask, was Christianity for them in these fourteen years when they went arm in arm with atheism? No, never and at no time was greater internal damage done to Christianity than in these fourteen years when a party, theoretically Christian, sat with those who denied God in one and the same Government.” ( Adolf Hitler, in a speech delivered at Stuttgart, February 15, 1933; from Norman H. Baynes, ed., The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939. Vol. 1. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1942, p. 240. )

"An uneducated man, on the other hand, runs the risk of going over to atheism (which is a return to the state of the animal)..." -Table-Talk [p. 59]

“I say: my Christian feeling tells me that my lord and savior is a warrior. It calls my attention to the man who, lonely and surrounded by only a few supporters, recognized what they [the Jews] were, and called for a battle against them, and who, by God, was not the greatest sufferer, but the greatest warrior. . .

“As a human being it is my duty to see to it that humanity will not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did that old civilization two thousand years ago, a civilization which was driven to its ruin by the Jews. . . I am convinced that I am really a devil and not a Christian if I do not feel compassion and do not wage war, as Christ did two thousand years ago, against those who are steeling and exploiting these poverty-stricken people.

“Two thousand years ago a man was similarly denounced by this particular race which today denounces and blasphememes all over the place. . . That man was dragged before a court and they said: he is arousing the people! So he, too, was an agitator!” ( Adolf Hitler, in a speech delivered on April 12, 1922; from Charles Bracelen Flood, Hitler: The Path to Power, Boston, Mass: Houghton Mifflin Company, 1989, pp. 261-262. )

"It seems to me that nothing would be more foolish than to re-establish the worship of Wotan. Our old mythology had ceased to be viable when Christianity implanted itself." -Table-Talk [p. 61]

Hundreds of more quotes here and here.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Re: Hitler was Catholic

I believe that Hitler was a devout Catholic who espoused what he termed "Positive Christianity", but I've heard from numerous people that "Hitler's Table Talk" is fake and shouldn't be trusted.

Re: Adolf Hitler was Catholic

the pics are from this site, you view them all at this site
    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...ected_pope.htm

Hitler wth Archbishop Cesare Orsenigo, the papal nuncio in Berlin, 1935

On April 20, 1939, Archbishop Orsenigo celebrated Hitler's birthday. The celebrations, initiated by Pacelli (Pope Pius XII) became a tradition. Each April 20, Cardinal Bertram of Berlin was to send "warmest congratulations to the Fuhrer in the name of the bishops and the dioceses in Germany" and added with "fervent prayers which the Catholics of Germany are sending to heaven on their altars."

The Führer in Franken

Adolf Hitler (center) at the monument for the war dead in the small town of Franken. According to Ray Cowdery, Hitler rarely missed an opportunity to visit war memorials, even when a photographer was not present.

Hitler greets Müller the "Bishop of the Reich" and Abbot Schachleitner

Hitler Greets a Catholic Cardinal

Catholic Bishops giving the Nazi salute in honor of Hitler

The two photos below show the Catholicism of Nazis. They were published by Nazis during Hitler's reign:

Hitler praying

Hitler signing his autograph for a Catholic fan

A Cardinal marches with the Nazis

Cardinal Michael Faulhaber marches between rows of SA men at a Nazi rally in Munich.

From Kingdom Identity's Herald of Truth broadcast...

The True Story of Adolph Hitler & the Third Reich (54.42MB)

The rest of the pics I posted of Hitler are gone...

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    The rest of the pics I posted of Hitler are gone...
    Is this on our end or did you link to an off-site image?

We’ll look into it if it’s our fail.
    Current Sermon: Lost Gospel of Peter ( July 1st, 2018 )

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Is this on our end or did you link to an off-site image?

We’ll look into it if it’s our fail.
    The images were from the site listed in my post with the pictures...

This site link below...

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...ected_pope.htm