Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tithes: CPM "Support" Thread

Tithes: CPM "Support" Thread

Our address is at the bottom of every page on the website:

Covenant People's Ministry
    Post Office Box 256
    Brooks, GA 30205

Please make checks or money orders payable to Covenant People's Ministry.

PayPal: cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com
    Latest Sermon: Galatians (Part #15) ( September 3rd, 2017 )

Re: The CPM "Support" Thread

Kinsfolk,

We used to have a "support thread" on the old forums that explained how to support CPM.

Basically, the greatest way of supporting this ministry is by offering your prayers and making plenty of applicable posts here at the forum. By doing this, you’ll help lead many new users here (through web referrals) where they can ask their questions or answer the inquiries of others. This ensures this website continues to grow and keeps frustration levels lower.

Secondly, if you haven’t already, feel free to order any of our four published books here. This carries the CI message on a global scale and hardcopy books have the tendency to travel around. We receive a very small royalty check (annually) for any book sales that guarantee future releases.

Finally, if you feel the need to financially support this church take note of our current mailing address. Cashing checks or money orders can often be problematic for us thus cash or money orders made payable to Jeromy Visser are the best methods of ensuring your payment is accepted. All profits go towards expanding the CPM outreach only.

Thanks to all who listen and Yah Bless!
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Obadiah 1:18

Pastor Visser, do you mean to tell us that you've run out of all that money you and Bryan Wright appropriated from The Order and from selling illicit narcotics? You're gonna break Pastor Amy's precious heart.

But seriously, I'll definitely send a few bucks your way when my financial situation improves, which, Yahweh willing, won't be long. Would it be okay if I sent you cash in Australian currency?

Below is a post by renowned screwball and heretic Pastor "Call Me Marty" Lindstedt. Never one to let hypocrisy get in his way, Marty has been accusing others of gender-bending while he himself has been prowling Christian Identity forums in drag as Amy Rose, one of his many online aliases. Amy Rose's original avatar was a pic of a white trash trollop that Marty probably purloined from Facebook or one of those sleazy online dating services. Marty is a half-bearded, profanity-loving lunatic who lives in a filthy hovel from which people have been known to flee due to the overpowering smell of stale tinkle. He doesn't regard his posting under assumed names as deception but rather espionage in his ongoing online war with all the "ZOGbots" he believes infest the Christian Identity and White Nationalist forums that are unfortunate enough to have him as a member. A ZOGbot, as far as Marty is concerned, is anybody who recognizes him for the potty-mouthed mentalcase that he is. Marty considers himself the Pope of Christian Identity and sincerely believes that he and his personal army of ten thousand warlords, who, according to Marty, hear his voice after the same fashion that Christ's sheep hear His (no, I'm not kidding), will kick ZOG's sorry behind once the Great Tribulation is in full swing. Although how Marty is going to divide his time between trashing ZOG and fulfilling his solemn vow to skin alive all the white people, and then make them eat their children, who've called him Marty or questioned his sanity is something he and Yahweh are going to have to sort out. Marty is allowed to post here, only to serve as a warning of what can happen to you when you haven't been given the Spirit of a sound mind. Naturally, any infinitesimal resemblance between him and an actual Christian Identist is purely coincidental.

Gimme jewr ZOGbux please???!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post2085
    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...rt-quot-Thread
    The CPM "Support" Thread

Well, it’s time to renew our post office box again and (like usual) we haven’t made a DIME in the last year unless you count the ZOGbux from Uncle Schlomo spent to buy jewromy a new server and this new v-bulletin 4.0.3 forum, the old one of Pisser's Cinder having to be nuked since it got too embarrassing to keep up..

Our address is at the bottom of every page on the website:

Covenant People's Ministry
    Post Office Box 256
    Brooks, GA 30205

After dumping several hundred dollars out of pocket this year for various upgrades only to be called "feds" by pastor Amy -- the name that our transgendered Aussie poofter Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker666 gave the evil one who run us thieving rats out of Christian Identity -- the Department of ZOGland InSecurity said that they would only fund what went into detecting you Christian Identity domestic terrorists and that me and Da Pisser would have to buy our own meth for our worthless goobers, thus we’re now having major regret due to needless financial difficulty. Don't make me and Da Pisser have to prostitute our manginas for a pack of ramen noodles, no matter how much we beg and plead to do so. Don't even get me started on all those leeches that posted on our old boards for years, until we banned them and sucked up all our bandwidth posting the only things that made people want to read our kike**** -- at least until we deleted our Pisser's Cinder because those posts got embarrassing only to run off every single one of the legitimate Christian Identity folk and bad-mouth us -- truthfully -- about how Da Pisser and Da Wonger tried to steal Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and the $400,000 locked up in probate and calling Pastors Wesley Swift and Richard Butler and everyone else whiter than us meth-goobering anglo-mestizo and jew mamzers the mamzers that we are elsewhere on the 'net. Thanks for taking food out of our children's mouths, you ungrateful bastards! You can't expect us unto the third [de]generation to get over petty thieving and meth-goobering to earn our own living. We need whigger suckers to support us in our -- and jewr -- baal-priestery.

That being said, we're leaving it up to the public if CPM continues beyond this simple forum or not. Let's see. We got Da Pisser -- who is cummin around from pretend death to go after the low-hanging persimmons and ****. We got a lot of Pisser sock-puppets. Obadiah/Obaliar/Obadorkkker333 our transgendered Aussie poofter/VNNF Tard. LiarBill DeClue(less) in all of itz mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting fury. Itz gonna go down to visit Pastor Marty/Amy Lindstedt and get denutted like all good baal-priests of Cybele. Whiney-Bitch Dave from PUKe-Kay, who might as well work openly for the ADL/$PLC for wanting to censor White DSCI Speech. Regrettably PassTurd Weissmamzer the Blakanoid spam-mamzwer was ambushed and jump-sucked dry two weaks ago by Obaliar the Abo transsexshul poofter through its penis and can no longer cum with us to fight with Linseed. Not that it was ever anything other than a transgendered poofter camp-follower anyway.

Please, Please, Please send us sum ZOGbux. Our little misbegotten meth-mamzers need a hit quick of smokin' dope.

Snail Victory!!!

Fruit-Loop Visser/Pisser
    Last edited by admin; 05-23-2010 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Moved From PURGATORY & Added Header

I love no matter how much Amy hates us she can only help to promote us with all her constant linkage. These forums score a three on Google while her sockpuppet box isn't even listed.

Thanks for all your hard work, Pasturd Amy!

By the way, we forgot to mention earlier that this ministry can also be supported by ordering compact discs.

Under Yah's Blood,
    Latest Sermon: Galatians (Part #15) ( September 3rd, 2017 )

You'll note that he refers to himself as Pastor Marty/Amy Lindstedt.

It's about time you jumped out of the closet, Amy. It was starting to smell like asparagus and urine in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Rose View Post
    only to run off every single one of the legitimate Christian Identity folk...”
    Stop the presses! You mean the only "legitimate CI folk" are some net persona named Pastor 6KILLER, Matt “Give Me A Beer, Your Real Name, Home Address & Social Security” Ott and molesting Marty?

I’d rather be Creatard.

Question Re: The CPM "Support" Thread

Now who got run off? I didn't notice anybody leave but Amy, and half-asswardly at that.

Pastor Bill

It's like I keep saying, Marty the molestor of small boys will NEVER do more than talk. He is terrifed to face me and everyone knows it. Prove me wrong Marty, meet me like a man on your turf. We both know all you will do is repeat the same looney rantings over and over, I'm laughing at you coward, grow the stones to face me.

Knowing Marty, he'd probably get Johnny to hide in the bushes and lob a hand-grenade at you. I'd meet him on neutral territory if I were you. Not that Marty would ever agree to do that anyway. He does all his fighting on the Net. As a matter of fact, Marty has won the "Toughest Guy Online" award three years in a row now.