Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bruce Howard's Bible Study

Blog Entries

Re: Bruce Howard's Bible Study

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    I'm rooting for you, Bruce. I think you'll persevere.

The remnant must persevere, salvation is too valuable to waste. You know that far better than I do, since you have been studying the bible far longer than I have.
    I just borrowed 4 library books today on Jesus, one called the Hidden power of the Gospels, one on Biblical Literacy, one on Bible Basics, and one on the Historical Jesus.
    Plenty of reading to do when I get back to the psych ward tonight. I was "granted" some hours of leave due to good behavior. At least I recovered from sleep deprivation.

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Blog Entries

Been reading along. Bruce should focus on doing more sermons.
    Gna!

Blog Entries

I am getting back to full health, they are letting me out of the involuntary psychiatric ward next week, and putting me in a voluntary ward.

Yahweh bless brothers and sisters.

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Howard View Post
    I am getting back to full health, they are letting me out of the involuntary psychiatric ward next week, and putting me in a voluntary ward.

Yahweh bless brothers and sisters.

Stay the course and keep positive. Abandon all feelings of wrecklessness and anger and walk in HIS Word humbly with meekness and modesty.

Do that and you'll be fine, Bruce.