Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastor Peter J. Peters & Scriptures For America

Lightbulb Pastor Peter J. Peters & Scriptures For America

by ss snake stomper (Posted Tue, 16 Feb 2010 06:50:04 +0000)
    http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/attendchurch.php

I just love Pastor Peter J. Peters..he explains in no uncertain terms "Ye MUST be born again...of the WATER and the SPIRIT!!!
    Please do NOT let anyone else preach to you a different doctrine...and many false apostles and prophets have gone out into the land to KEEP people bound! Nathan Leal's ministry...Pastor Peters ministry ARE the real deal folks!!! As are some others...but, these two really hone in on obedience, prophetic, offensive prayer stance...equipping the saints to do battle with OUR enemy...satan...and his demon minions...who masquerade hidden in plain view!

The others go to hissing and railing accusations...mmm...sound like someone you know of in the Word of God? The accuser of the brethren loves his opinion...his 'seat' versus a sheep who may be lost? They will 'go after' that one...instead of praying for them!!!
    Go figure who we are dealing with here...not rocket science...!

Thanks be unto God for these bold Watchmen...these bold preachers...these bold prophets to tell us TRUTH!!!

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94

YHVH bless,

More...
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Re: Pastor Peter J. Peters & Scriptures For America

Pete is probably the best known CI preacher out there.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Pastor Peter J. Peters & Scriptures For America Related

by Sol (Posted Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:43:21 +0000)
    southernstorm wrote:what are some good kingdom Identity ministry books for people who are trying to understand christian identity?

Your Heritage is a very good start.

However, if you are realy interested in the Identity message.....contact Scriptures for America for their Bible Law Course.

http://aryan-front.com/viewtopic.php?t=3923

More...
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Re: Pastor Peter J. Peters & Scriptures For America Related

Scriptures for America and America's Promise Ministries were both inspired by the ministry of Sheldon Emry. The Bible Law course is very, very good and really brings a new understanding of God's Law to the serious student of the Bible. I happen to support the Church of Israel of Schell City, MO. If you want an extensive list of top notch reading material write them and ask for their literature list. They offer the most extensive list out there on a variety of subjects. Address: Route 1, Box 218E, Schell City, MO 64783. Pastor Gayman of the Church of Israel is a staunch defender of God's Holy Law; the biblical feast days; the blood of Jesus Christ; the Kingdom Identity message; the two seeds of Genesis 3:15; separation of the races; the King James Version of the Bible; homeschooling; and a number of issues of patriotism. I disagree with his stance on infant baptism, however.

Quote Originally Posted by cpm.noonhost.com View Post
    by Sol (Posted Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:43:21 +0000)
    southernstorm wrote:what are some good kingdom Identity ministry books for people who are trying to understand christian identity?

Your Heritage is a very good start.

However, if you are realy interested in the Identity message.....contact Scriptures for America for their Bible Law Course.

http://aryan-front.com/viewtopic.php?t=3923

More...

God Save America, Again! - Pastor Pete Peters, LaPorte Church of Christ

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

This morning, Mr Donwey [once again] shares his thoughts about Pete Peters...

Quote Originally Posted by fourteen83
    I am fairly new to sfa but so far so good. I wasn't drawn to pastor peters early on because I was drawn to the more radical preachers who preached mote about armed resistance then salvation. If anyone has any sugestions for SANE ci preachers let me know. The extreme militant ones aren't for me anymore.
    Back when Peters was sane, he wrote a book titled 'The Bible - Handbook for Survivalists, Racists, Tax Protestors, Militants and Right-Wing Extremists'. On the cover is a soldier in camouflage with an ammo belt slung over his shoulder with his cowboy hat and M-16 on the ground while he reads a Bible. On page 3 he writes, "But the gospel truth of the matter is these are the very type of people God has honored in the Bible." Peters starts out his chapter on 'Militants' by saying, "Samson overcame the enemy by slaying a thousand men with the jawbone of an ass." He concludes by saying, "It is not the purpose of this writing to promote or advocate violence, but rather to stir a Christian people to such a stance that none would dare provoke violence." With 20/20 hindsight, it's now apparent that Peters was more concerned about the self-aggrandizement of SFA than slingin' jawbones. "A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways" James 1:8. CI has plenty of sabre rattlers, but few Nathan Bedford Forrests.

Pastor Mark Downey

:verycool:

The smear campaign has begun. This is NOT my article:

Okay gentlemen, this is going to make a few sparks, but it has to be put out here. Why does Pete Peters have so much money to run his radio network and the other things which he does? Why is Pete at the top of the ADL list for Christian Identity when he himself does not even claim to be Christian Identity? Do you think the ADL wants anyone to know the truth? Hell no. So they have Pete Peters, Ted Weiland, Dave Barley, and a host of other clowns to spread disinformation.

Pete Peters is not only an embracer of negroes. He is a serial-negro-embracer and a blasphemer. That is right, and we have the proof from his own mouth. Pete Peters is a hater of Whites and a lover of Negros and he admits it. He is also a hater and a blasphemer of the patriarch Jacob (whom Yahweh loved - Malachi 1). Audio and video outtakes are at this page, along with the references to the sources:

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/ind...s/heresies.htm

Aside from being a serial-negro-embracer, Peters blasphemes against Yahweh by despising His Name, rails against use of the name Yahshua to refer to Jesus (and made up a story about the derivation of the name Yahshua), and dismisses and/or ejects anyone who uses those names from his congregation (brotherly love, I imagine). The proof of these things are on that same webpage, in PDF files taken from Peters' own newsletters. Now while I (for various reasons explained in my writings on the topic) do use the names Yahweh and Yahshua, I am not going to beat a brother over the head if he uses the traditional Anglican titles Lord and Jesus.

Pete openly endorsed the Azusa Street Revival - which is even worse that sending Bibles to Nigeria ala Ted Weinieland. Pete has brought negro singers into his congregation claiming they were wonderful and sent by "god". Pete admits "loving" a negro "theologian". He promotes diverse negroes throughout his sermons. Evidently, the ADL's way of corrupting Christian Identity is to promote Pete Peters as its number one scourge, when Peters is actually its number one friend!

Please see the page on Emahiser's site.
    -Bill

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Pastor Peters interviewed David Duke a few months back @

Pastor Pete Peters Interviews David Duke!

Enjoy!

Here's one from the archive that shows how the "no-Satan" crowd openly bears false witness;

Pete Peters Is Satan
    by Pastor James Gary

This response, by Pastor James Gary, is to Pastor Peter J. Peters' tape #5 in his series attacking the "no devil" belief. It is entitled "Stupid Shepherds Who Dismiss or Diminish the Devil."

He begins this tape by saying he going to confess his sins on this subject. He says he wants to be blunt to the shepherds. He tells them they are stupid.

He then reviews his last message on "the no devil" doctrine. However, as I have pointed out, this claim that we say there is no devil is simply a lie. People, such as myself, who do not hold to the fictitious belief that there is a fallen angel named "Satan" do not deny there is a devil. Even though Pastor Peters admits this, he still lies by saying we are of the "no devil doctrine." This is a lie no matter how Pastor Peters tries to slice it.

He again speaks of witches. He reads Jer 10:21. In the NASB, from which Pastor Peters does his preaching, the English word "stupid" is used in lieu of the English word "brutish" employed by the KJV translators:

(Jer 10:21 NASB) "For the shepherds have become stupid And have not sought the LORD; Therefore they have not prospered, And all their flock is scattered."

After reading this verse, he says, "so don't tell me it's not godly to call shepherds stupid." He says, "in this message, I'm trying to think where I wanna go. I gotta lotta notes, but there are some things that, I just want the spirit to lead. And I think what I'm going to tell you, in this message, is that we're going, we're to expand our thinking first of all. We're gonna go outside the box. We're going to look at some things and I'm not gonna tell ya, you know Jesus said, "I have more to tell ya, but you're not able to bear it", but when the spirit comes He'll guide you into all truth. I wanna tell ya that you had better start praying, in this day and age, for that Holy Spirit. For the anointing of the Spirit...I'm going to bring in this message, well some things you might not be able to bear, so I'm not gonna teach you. I'm going to let the Scripture teach you. I'm gonna ask you some questions to help expand and I'm talking about all of you out there, in, in a new truth. Whenever you get a new truth, ya know it, it say "man that blows my mind." Well I don't wanna blow my mind. Don't ever use that term, by the way, unless you wanna start having a stroke down the road. "

He asks, as he did in his last tape how did the USA become do destroyed. He says he hopes he can become the leader of the pack. He says it's spooky to be stupid. He says if you're stupid you don't know you're stupid. To which I ask, if you don't know you're stupid to whom is it spooky? He says if you're a stupid shepherd and you're stupid, then you're following is stupid.

He gives an "analogy" of some "non-stupid" guy coming into town saying things the Bible says about "the devil" and people look at him like he's stupid. He says we live in an Alice in Wonderland world and so many people think you're stupid if you believe in "satan." However, he never gives any data to support this. He does, as he so often does in this series just makes a statement.

He says "we" came out with the idea that "satan" never was and is a figment of our imaginations. Of course I never thought that. Perhaps Pastor Peters thought that, but for him to apply that to all who don't hold to his teachings on "satan" is simply a canard.

He then reads from a book called "The Death of Satan, how Americans have lost the sense of evil" He reads "We live in the most brutal century in human history, but instead of stepping forward to take the credit, the devil has rendered himself invisible. The very notion of evil seems to be incomprehensible with modern life. From which the ideas of transgressions and the accountable self are fast receding. Yet despite the loss of some old words and moral concepts, "Satan", "sin" and "evil", we cannot do without some conceptual means for thinking along the universal human experience of cruelty and pain. My driving motive, in writing this book has been the conviction back. If evil with all its insidious complexities escapes the reach of our imaginations, it will have established dominion over us all. "

Pastor Peters says he has been on a crusade to try to save this country for righteousness and decency. He says many former crusaders have left this effort. He says he doesn't blame them. He says we need to re-look at this thing. He says so many people see a battle going on between the devil and the Lord and the devil is about to win. He says that is a lie. He says the battle is already won because Jesus gave us the victory when He died on the cross. It's just that the Lord is waiting for us to fight "Satan." He says that's what "resist" the devil means. He says we will eventually do this when we stop being stupid. He says we will stomp the snakes and their snake father back into the hell hole they belong in.

So I take it Pastor Peters is blaming all the evil we see today on the belief that there is no fallen angel devil. Of course he never tells us how such a thing could be. He can find time to read from some non-CI man's book in order to back his attack on us, but he seemingly can't find the time to answer CIers questions from the Bible. He says we have the victory, but God is just waiting for us to fight "satan." Where is that found in the Bible?

He asks how do you know you're stupid? He says all preachers want to be looked upon as scholarly. He says they much prefer "scholarly" over the term "stupid." He says the prefer "scholarly" and "spiritual" over the word "stupid." He says they, sometimes look into the deeper things of the devil.

I marvel at how Pastor Peters can just make up stuff such as people looking into the deeper things of the devil. Now I ask you Pastor Peters, if we are claiming there is no devil, how can we look into the deeper things of something that doesn't exist? This is just another strawman conveniently created by Pastor Peters for Pastor Peters to tear down. I also marvel at how Pastor Peters knows what all preachers prefer. How does he know this?

He justifies the book, he read from in that it teaches that the devil has come out of vogue. How can that be Pastor Peters? Polls show that 72 % of people believe in "the devil." You, yourself have stated that you don't think many people believe in this falsely named "no devil" doctrine. Yet you insinuate that all the evils of Israel are due to their not believing in a fallen angel devil. This is nothing more than cognitive dissonance on your part. It seems you are attempting to re-create this facade in the minds of the few who know better. Why? I don't know. It's really a mystery to me because you obviously have not done your homework on this issue.

Pastor Peters says the sheep are scattered because of stupid preachers and then reads Jer 23:1-2. He says the scattering of the sheep is due to preachers preaching every wind of doctrine that comes down the pike. He even admits he has been a stupid preacher and that children that came up under his preaching were now in the world. He says "when you see all this happening around you and you dismiss or diminish the devil", but he doesn't finish his thought. But it seems clear, at this point that Pastor Peters is again blaming all the world's ills on an invisible fallen angel.

He fails to take the blame himself, but does as the comedian Flip Wilson, whom he blames for starting the whole "no devil" doctrine, he implies the devil made him do it. So he attacks anyone that would teach that "satan" or "devil" in the Bible does not apply to a fictitious fallen angel by calling them stupid. He says he's repented of being stupid. He says if you're stupid you don't know you're stupid. So I wonder how he ever knew he was stupid.

He reads Rom 1:22-23 which says "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, {23} And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things."

Concerning this verse, Pastor Peters says "we have changed the simple teachings of Scripture about "satan" and the "devil." We have dismissed it as being some adversary, some work of the flesh or we have diminished it."

I must wonder how Pastor Peters can believe "changing", if that's what he thinks has happened, a fallen angel devil into an adversary or works of the flesh is akin to changing the glory of the uncorruptible God. It's he that wishes to give the Glory of God to a fictitious fallen angel.

He really uses the word "stupid" here more than I have ever heard anyone use that word in one talk. He feigns to know that we, who do not buy into his version of "satan" are vain and which to be seen as "scholarly." So he says to not believe his understanding of "satan" is "stupidship." That's a word he has obviously coined to label those who disagree with him in this area. But since he's admitted to being stupid and he says you don't know you're stupid if you're stupid, how does he know he's not still stupid?

He says it's "stupidship" not to take more seriously this thing of the devil. I say it's he that's not taking seriously the Bible teaching on the devil. He's taking serious what other people have to say about the devil rather than what the Bible says IMHO.

He tells of a time in 2002 at his, I assume Scriptures for America Rocky Mountain Family Bible Camp where he "confesses" his "sin" in not believing in a fallen angel devil. He played a tape of that "confession." He said, in that tape "One of the greatest deceptions ever laid on us is that the devil doesn't exist. Now this might "kill" (the tape was fuzzy so I could be wrong on that word) some people to do this, but I have to tell you something. I was wrong when I picked up the teaching about the devil, that it was just the flesh. (some of what was said next was garbled so I don't have all of what he said here) So I humble myself. I apologize to you. "

He said he watched some get very angry about Pastor Peters (he recently seems to enjoy referring to himself in the third person) coming out with this thing on satan. He said, "Oh I've watched the emails and I've laughed and I've held up the shield of faith as they determined to bring me down and I'm still here. But I think some of them, as Shakespeare said, "me thinkest thou protestest too much. Me thinkest thou are protecting your father the devil. Because the children of the devil are in danger just as satan knows he's in danger when he's no longer invisible. An invisible foe is hard to fight. "

I don't know about angry, but I can attest that this was one huge disappointment for me. It seems Pastor Peters has just decided this is the way it's going to be. He'll put out his diatribe against those of us who disagree with him in the guise of a defense for his turning from this understanding back to the Judeo dog vomit he now embraces. I am not protesting anything Pastor Peters wants to do. He is at liberty to believe all the lies he wishes. However, I intend to counter all the spurious attacks he's doing on us and our belief. If he calls that protesting, so be it. I really don't care. The fact of the matter is he is the one on the attack and labeling us "stupid" simply because we don't agree with him. He obviously doesn't have enough faith in his newly re-found belief of a fallen angel satan to actually debate it publicly because it wouldn't stand the light of the Bible's revelation.

Think about the loss of reason of his statement that he thinks we're protecting our father "the devil" because we say that "the devil" is not a fallen angel. Who would think a fallen angel would need protecting? I mean this so called fallen angel is so stupid he thinks he can overthrow God per those who wish to defend "his" existence. They want "him" to exist so badly that they fabricate "him" out of whole cloth and usurp the English transliteration of the Hebrew word "satan" as a proper name for him and just say he is. The Bible never shows a fallen angel in rebellion to God. So if we point out this fact, then we're protecting "the devil." But his creating "him" out of thin air is not? Sounds like double-mindedness to me.

Pastor Peters continues with the facade that this fictitious fallen angel doesn't want you to know he exists. Where does the Bible say such a thing? It doesn't because there is no such creature. But if Pastor Peters is going to insist this will-o'-the-wisp fallen angel exists then he, if he's going to have any credibility for his belief, must explain why "the devil" told Christ to fall down and worship "him" (Mat 4:8-9). I mean, why, if "the devil" doesn't want anyone to know "he" exists, did "he" appear to Christ in the first place? Why did "he" want Christ to fall down and worship "him?" As for as an invisible foe is concerned, if Pastor Peters directs us to a fictitious fallen angel, then how can we fight the real "devil?" It seems to me that Pastor Peters is the one protecting "the devil" by diverting attention from that devil to something that doesn't exist. Does anyone really believe a spirit creature can be seen even if people believe he exists? Of course not. Regardless of what Pastor Peters fabricates, the fact remains his "satan" will always be invisible and he says that such a force is hard to fight. Is this Pastor Peters' new goal for his "followers?" Me thinks Pastor Peters maketh up too much.

Pastor Peters says he's humbled himself by asking for apology from his audience. First of all, who asked him to apologize? Secondly, does anyone who has followed Pastor Peters over the years, especially in his series on "the devil" "hear" any humility in his voice? I don't! In fact I have always marvelled how this man could insist upon us being humble when he seems to be anything but humble.

He says he was surprised that hardly anyone had any trouble with his "confession" on the devil. Then I must ask him, why he thinks the problem with the world is people not believing in a fallen angel "devil?" The polling data shows the vast majority of people agree with Pastor Peters on his view of a fallen angel devil. Yet Pastor Peters finds it necessary to put out this huge tape series on the devil because hardly anybody disagrees with him. Now, in the words of Pastor Peters, himself, "does that make sense?"

He says, "what's funny and I have already laughed at it is those who think it's scholarly." I must wonder why Pastor Peters has a problem with people believing their belief is "scholarly." "The Oxford Dictionary of English" defines "scholarly" as " involving or relating to serious academic study...having or showing knowledge, learning, or devotion to academic pursuits..."

Does Pastor Peters not think his belief in a fallen angel is the result of "scholarly" study? I say his belief is not the result of scholarly study, but simply his reacting to his own feelings. So who would you prefer to believe, one that believes his belief is the result of scholarship or one who doesn't believe that about his belief? I believe Pastor Peters is trying to play on people's humility here. He implies they are trying to "show off" and thereby shame them concerning their belief. However, if "scholarly" means one hold a belief due to serious academic study", then I'm guilty. I do believe I have done as the Bible has admonished God's people and I have studied to show myself approved (2 Tim 2:15). I am so confident in my belief I do not fear debate with anyone on this subject including Pastor Peters.

Pastor Peters, again says our belief is not "scholarship", but "stupidship." He says its stupid to call demons diseases. Firstly, I don't call demons diseases. Secondly, why doesn't Pastor Peters ask us what our belief is in lieu of choosing and picking his opponents in his attack? He wants to lump us all into one person's defense all the while saying that person says things that person has not said. And that person is not around to defend his teaching against Pastor Peters attacks.

As I showed in my last post in rebutting Pastor Peters' false teaching on this, what was talking were the men of whom Christ removed the "demons." Yet Pastor Peters, in all his splendid humility, is sarcastic in his attacking our belief as if we have actually said diseases talk. We haven't and we don't say any such thing. Then he goes back on his attack on his strawman that we say witches are non existent. Where have we ever said any such thing? We haven't! Yet Pastor Peters creates this fictitious belief so he can attack us in his defense of his false god "Satan."

He says his position is "better to be stupid for a time than dumb forever." So now Pastor Peters has set himself up as God and is now telling us that we're stupid because we don't agree with him on his belief. So he "confesses" his "sin" of having believed our way for a season, but alas, he has to admit the Judeos have this belief correct except he says they don't. Again more double-mindedness on Pastor Peters' part IMHO.

He says he wants his "followers" to go to preachers that teach that Pastor Peters belief on "the devil" is wrong and tell them they are stupid. He says it's stupid for preachers to teach that the government or the flesh can be "satans" to us and for anyone to support them is stupid and they had better stop it. He says, "because as you support these so-called "scholarly" boys, you see the preachers want to appear scholarly and they want to appear spiritual and they are neither when they throw out the devil. And where does that put you.? Stop it! Stop supporting this. You're aiding and abetting the enemy. This is war and it is pretty serious. And it's pretty stupid when you have men that, in the last message I talked about witchcraft, witches serving the devil. And that's where they get their power. To say there are no witches."

So now we see that Pastor Peters is no longer the Jews because the so-called real power of the Jews is "Satan." So he fights "Satan" and those of us in CI that disagree with him. It's war, he says! So now he has declared war on other CI people. Either we believe his way or we are children of "the devil." It's not enough that we understand whom true Israel is and whom she is not, nor that we fight the evil that fights against us, but we have to agree with him on a fictitious fallen angel. So I wonder if Pastor Peters truly believes that these other preachers think they are any less correct in their belief on "satan" than he. Would Pastor Peters listen to any of the followers of those preachers who tell Pastor Peters he is wrong and stupid? Of course not! So why the charade?

He then tells a story about his visiting a bookstore at a mall where he saw a whole section on witches. He again said, "for people to say witches don't exist, you're stupid." What do we call a person that says we say something we don't say? While the word "stupid" may apply, I don't think that's the word used to label a prevaricator.

He says, "to say that spells and sorcery is superstition is stupid." Of course we don't say that either, but what else is new with Pastor Peters' style of attack? He again says, "to say that satan and the devil, to dismiss them as non existent, the adversary, flesh and nature and the government, that's stupid." Now lets analyze what Pastor Peters just said. He says, in so many words that anyone who says the devil can be "the adversary", "the flesh", "nature" or "the government" is the same thing as their saying there is no devil. So, once again Pastor Peters engages in cognitive dissonance by having two opposites being the same thing. Either we believe the devil is or the devil is not. But in Pastor Peters way of "thinking" he says we do both at the same time. The Greek word translated "double minded" in James 1:8 is "dipsuchos" and it means, per Strong, "two-spirited, i.e. vacillating (in opinion or purpose):--double minded." Isn't this what Pastor Peters called spell casting or tying a double knot? So is Pastor Peters practicing witchcraft with his cognitive dissonance?

I wonder how Pastor Peters would "feel" about being called "double-minded?" Yet according to definition that is exactly what he is when he says we say there is no devil yet we say the devil is... And James 1:8 says such a person is unstable in all his ways. Yes we do believe there's a "satan", but I have yet to see the Bible identify a fallen angel in the Bible. So don't tell me I am of the "no devil" doctrine. If you do you're being double-minded and if I were doing that Pastor Peters would probably label me "stupid."

He seems to love to say the word "stupid" in this tape. It reminds me of what children do to each other. They call each other names when they have a disagreement. However, the old saying "sticks and stones will break my bones, but words can never hurt me", is not true. It seems that Pastor Peters, consciously or not is practicing the old psycho-political tactic of saying something enough and whether it is true or not, people will believe. I suppose one has to resort to such sorcery when they can't support their belief. But doesn't that seem so dishonest?

Pastor Peters continues, "...I'm just gonna be blunt about it. I'm gonna get away from my normal, gentle finesse and just be blunt. It's stupid." He then plays more excerpts from the tape in which he "confessed" his "sin" of not believing in a fictitious fallen angel named "Satan." Concerning the pseudo charge that "the devil does not exist", Pastor Peters says, in that tape "the gig is up, see? Now the devil has been winning. He's been winning this war and the head of this conspiracy is not the pope, not the illuminati, not the nations, not the bankers, not the Jews, it's the "devil." He then says, "and that I came to two years ago."

So now we have Pastor Peters saying a fallen angel is the head of the conspiracy, whatever that conspiracy is to him. The Jews, I suppose are simply minions of this fictitious fallen angel. Pastor Peters said much longer than two years ago that there were demons. He even said American Indians could weave physical, material blankets in such a way that invisible, spirit creatures, he calls demons would get trapped in them. That's when I began to have some serious doubts about Pastor Peters beliefs.

He said when he made that tape, it occurred to him just how stupid he had been. He said, "I've had snakes around me, had witches around me and I couldn't see them and satan buffeting me and I realized there were some things we had missed. Oh yeah! We figured out who we are, but we haven't figured out who they are and what they've been doing to us and who their leader is and who the head of the conspiracy is. And it's all spiritual and it's a spiritual warfare that's going on. And the warfare, ladies and gentlemen...appears foolish to the world, but is powerful and mighty for the destruction of fortresses."

I agree that Pastor Peters has surrounded himself with snakes. But he was told about those snakes and he wouldn't listen. I must wonder about some of those he's surrounded himself with now. Since he has, he's come out with some Biblically unsound doctrines, e.g., "Door Days." He says we had not figured out who the enemy was. I must vehemently disagree! We knew and we know who that enemy is. And that enemy is not some fictitious fallen angel. Who does Pastor Peters think he's fooling with this? I know very few people who don't believe in Pastor Peters fallen angel. After all, didn't the comedian Flip Wilson, whom Pastor Peters seems to think started the "no devil" doctrine say it was the devil that made him do it?

So what is Pastor Peters going to do with this newly re-found "understanding" of a fallen angel "satan?" How is he going to fight "him?" By telling the whole world, which already believes in "him" that they should believe in "him?"

He spoke of Russia's Premier Nikita Kruschev's saying "we will bury you" without firing a shot back in the '50's. He asks how could a nation as strong as the USA back then get to the situation it's in now within one generation.

Is Pastor Peters going to give this glory to a fallen angel? Who is it that the Bible says will do that to Israel? Is it a fallen angel? No! It's God! It is God that sends Israel's enemies against her for her disobedience to Him (Deut 28:47-48). It is God that delivers His people into the hands of their enemies (Judges 2:14). It is God that afflicts Israel and brings her enemies on her (2 Kings 17:20). It is God that vexes Israel with ALL adversity (2 Chron 15:6).

I would ask Pastor Peters if God vexes Israel with ALL adversity, where is there room for a fallen angel "satan?" Huh? Is this imaginary angel so important that Pastor Peters deems "his" recognition as necessary to defeat the enemy? Why would you fear a fallen angel when it's God that will send a godless nation against us to prey upon and spoil us and to tread us down like the mire of the streets (Isa 10:6)? Does the Bible say it's a fearful thing to fall in the hands of the living fallen angel (Heb 10:31)? As Pastor Peters is given to say, "Does anyone have that version of the Bible?" I don't think so!

What's ironic to me is that Pastor Peters answers his own question as to how the USA could have fallen so far and so fast. He reads Deut 8:19-20 which states that Israel's disobedience to God will result in Israel's being destroyed. But Pastor Peters doesn't go to chapter 28 of that same book and read how Israel would be destroyed for disobedience, by God Himself:

(Deu 28:20-50 NASB) ""The LORD will send upon you curses, confusion, and rebuke, in all you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and until you perish quickly...{21} "The LORD will make the pestilence cling to you until He has consumed you from the land...{22} "The LORD will smite you with consumption and with fever and with inflammation and with fiery heat and with the sword and with blight and with mildew...{24} "The LORD will make the rain of your land powder and dust...{25} "The LORD will cause you to be defeated before your enemies...{27} "The LORD will smite you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors and with the scab and with the itch, from which you cannot be healed. {28} "The LORD will smite you with madness and with blindness and with bewilderment of heart; {29} and...you shall only be oppressed and robbed continually...{30}...{35} "The LORD will strike you on the knees and legs with sore boils, from which you cannot be healed, from the sole of your foot to the crown of your head. {36} "The LORD will bring you ...to a nation which neither you nor your fathers have known, and there you shall serve other gods, wood and stone...{48}...you shall serve your enemies whom the LORD shall send against you...{49} "The LORD will bring a nation against you...{50} a nation of fierce countenance who shall have no respect for the old, nor show favor to the young."

If God is going to do all those things to us, why would anyone fear a fallen angel? No Pastor Peters doesn't look in the same book he quotes for the answer as to whom will bring all these evils on us. No! He then quotes 1 Pet 5:8 saying we wouldn't listen when God said "satan" is like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. Huh? How did Pastor Peters come up with that verse to show who it is that the Bible says would destroy Israel for disobedience to God?

I mean, Pastor Peters just reads a passage showing how Israel would be destroyed for disobedience to God and Pastor Peters points to a verse he thinks speaks of a fallen angel. Why would a fallen angel, who is so evil punish Israel for disobeying God? Isn't this a bit ludicrous considering that Pastor Peters says we're in a war with a fallen angel and yet when we do evil, which is against God, this evil fallen angel punishes us even more. This smacks of more double- mindedness IMHO.

Pastor Peters says "if you want to take the nation of Israel down, you just have to lead them in the direction of other gods." Excuse me, but isn't that exactly what Pastor Peters is doing here? He's defending another god's existence. He gives the power of God to that god.

Then Pastor Peters gets back on the witches and reads Deut 13:1-5, which speaks of a prophet or "dreamer" trying to mislead Israel
    by giving a sign that comes true and saying it's a sign that Israel should go and worship other gods. Pastor Peters says this is an example of a power that this prophet or dreamer has and it's the power of a fallen angel. How can Pastor Peters think such a thing? It's not said in that passage or any other passage in the Bible that any power comes from a fallen angel. He obviously just makes it up. Doesn't Christ have all power in heaven and earth (Mat 28:18)? So how can a fallen angel have any power? In fact in this very passage we see that it's God proving Israel whether they would obey Him or not (v. 3). Not a fallen angel. In fact God, Himself says that He causes such prophets to err (Ezek 14:9).

Pastor Peters goes back to the book "The Death of Satan." He says there's a picture in that book that shows a witch kissing "satan." He says "What were they doing? They were saying because the witches were kissing up to "satan" they were getting the power from him."
    So that's where Pastor Peters gets his "understanding" of where witches get their power? A non-Biblical book? Why would Pastor Peters look for support of his belief on "satan" in non-Biblical books when all the truth he needs is right there in the Bible itself?

Pastor Peters asks "Are you ready to expand your thinking a little bit?" He says, "Lets talk about...other gods." After saying this he begins to chide himself in the third person as if he's somebody else blasting him for talking about other gods. This is a tactic he's used quite a bit in recent years. He seems to really be drawn to asking himself questions and answering them and to referring to himself in the third person.

He says he's not going to teach us about "other gods", but is simply going to ask some questions on the subject. He goes on to read from a recent issue of his "Dragon Slayer" newsletter in where he reads Deut 32:21, which states:

(Deu 32:21 NASB) "'They have made Me jealous with what is not God; They have provoked Me to anger with their idols. So I will make them jealous with those who are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation,"

Pastor Peters asks if this verse could be saying, "you have made me jealous with demons and I'm going to make you jealous with demons." He says he's pleased to see from the mail he's getting back that people are beginning to see in our society, demons. He says he was in a restaurant recently with a friend and they both saw a demon in there. He then shows a picture of two people from People Magazine. The article, which accompanied the picture had the woman of the two admitting she was a demon. Again, he does the third person antagonist thing. He says, "you say "man, Pastor Peters is becoming the National Inquirer of Preachers.""

I don't think the verse (Deut 32:21) is about demons at all. Do demons form a nation? I don't think so. Since Deut 32:21 is quoted by Paul (Rom 10:19) in his explaining about who was provoked to jealousy, it would seem this verse about Israel herself. But that's another discussion.

But Pastor Peters implies that Deut 32:21 is about demons. As I understand his insinuation, he thinks some "people" are not really people at all, but demons. He then goes on into what he labels as "mind-expansion." He asks "are there other gods?" He says he's not talking about other gods in "fancy", are there other gods in fact. I am not sure how to take such a question, but if there were no other gods in fact then God would have a law about having other gods in his stead. However, I think Pastor Peters is saying there are actually other spiritual beings as in fallen angels that are "gods."

He reads Ex 20:3 which says "you shall have no other gods before me." He asks "does that teach you that there are other gods?" I say, of course it does as a god is anything you serve in lieu of God (Rom 6:16). This does not have to be fallen spiritual beings. It can even be ones flesh (Rom 13:14; 2 Pet 2:18).

Pastor Peters then reads Deut 29:26, "For they went and served other gods, and worshipped them, gods whom they knew not, and whom he had not given unto them." He asks, "does that Scripture teach that God gives nations different gods?" I don't think that is what is taught here. I think what we see is Israel went and worshipped things other than God, thereby making those things gods. I don't think this verse says God gave nations different gods, but if God didn't give His Law to any nation other than Israel (Psalms 147:19-20), then the other nations had to have gods other than God.

He then reads Psalms 82:1, "...God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods." He again asks, "are there other gods?" His implication is there is a hierarchy of gods with God at the top. I don't see it. What I see in the above verse is God judging human judges. The entire chapter of Psalms 82 is only 8 verses. And if you read the whole chapter you can see it's about flesh and blood Israelites judging improperly. They were judging unjustly and showing partiality to the wickd (v. 2). They were not defending the poor and fatherless nor doing justice to the afflicted and needy (v. 3). They were allowing the poor and needy to be afflicted by the wicked (v. 4). These people were Israelites that were God's children (v. 6). They die (v.7). The word translated "gods" in Psalms 82:1 is "elohyim." It is defined as being applied to magistrates. It is translated "judge(s)" in Ex 21:6; 22:8, 9; 1 Sam 2:25. So I don't think Psalms 82:1 is proof of a hierarchy of spirit being gods.

He reads 2 Cor 4:1-4, "Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we received mercy, we do not lose heart, 2 but we have renounced the things hidden because of shame, not walking in craftiness or adulterating the word of God, but by the manifestation of truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. 3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

He asks, "Does this say there is a God of this world?" Of course it does, but the question is, does that verse say the God of this world is a fallen angel? Of course it doesn't! However if we let the Bible interpret the Bible we can see who the God of this world really is. We see that God is the God of this world (Psalms 24:1; 50:7, 12). We also see that it is God that blinds the minds of the unbelieving (2 Thes 2:11; Isa 29:10; 44:18). Do we believe Pastor Peters that 2 Cor 4:1-4 is speaking of a fallen angel or do we believe the Bible that the attributes mentioned in that passage belong to God Almighty?

He then reads Eph 2:1-2, "And you were dead in your trespasses and sins, 2 in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience."

This passage says nothing of a fallen angel. What it says is that the people in Ephesus, to whom Paul was writing, had at one time been a part of the world or "children of disobedience." It says they walked according to the prince of the power of the air. Is the "prince of the power of the air" another title for a fallen angel? I don't think so. What is the power of the air? Strong gives as a definition of this word, "to breathe unconsciously, i.e. respire." What does air give power to that respires? The flesh! And what causes the flesh of a godly person to do things he should not do and not do things he should? The law of sin! Note that Paul said it wasn't he doing evil, but the sin that dwelled in his flesh (Rom 7:15-23). So the law of sin in the flesh is the ruler or prince of the power (flesh) of the air (breath).

If we go to the next verse we have corroboration of this:

(Eph 2:3 KJV) "Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in >>>the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind<<<; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others."

And as for the word "spirit" in Eph 2:2 there are many kinds of evil spirits that are not fallen angels, but simply attitudes controlled by the ruler of the flesh (power of the air), the law of sin:

The spirit of divination (Acts 16:16), the spirit of bondage (Rom 8:14-15), the spirit of slumber (Rom 11:8), the spirit of the world (1 Cor 2:11-12), the spirit of fear (2 Tim 1:7), the spirit of antichrist (1 John 4:2-3) and the spirit of error (1 John 4:6).

Any of these would work in children of disobedience. So I don't think Eph 2:2 proves a fallen archangel "satan" at all. Rather it proves that the "adversary" (satan) of man is his flesh.

Pastor Peters then reads John 12:31, "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out."

And John 14:30, "Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me."

And John 16:11, "Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged."

Pastor Peters says that the word Prince in the previous three verses is the same word used in Mat 12:24-27 when speaking of Beelzebub. So? It's also the same word used in Luke 12:58 when speaking of "human" judges, Pharisees (Luke 14:1), secular rulers (Jon 12:42) and Nicodemus (John 3:1).

The term "prince of this world" has nothing to do with a fallen angel. If the "prince of this world" is a fallen angel who is still with us in this world, how could he be cast out then? Why wouldn't Christ be able to talk much because the prince of this world is coming? If a fallen angle was to be cast out in John 12:31, does John 14:30 mean he didn't stay cast out, but was coming back? I don't think so! However what if the "ruler of this world" were the Pharisaical Levites who sat in Moses' seat (Mat 23:2) or if you will Judaism? This would easily fit all three of the verses when a fallen angel will not. They would be cast out of Moses' seat and the Kingdom taken from them and given to the newly reconstituted House of Israel (Mat 21:43). They would cut Christ's words short because they would come to crucify Him (Mat 26:47-57). And they were judged because the Kingdom was taken from them and given to another (Luke 10:18).

Of course Luke 10:18 is one that fallen angel apologists like to use to say there's a fallen angel satan because it is Christ saying He saw satan as lightning falling from heaven. Again, much is "assumed" here. Lets look at a literal translation of that passage please:

YLT Luke 10:18 and he said to them, 'I was beholding the Adversary, as lightning from the heaven having fallen;

Who was the "adversary" of Christ? Was it not the ones who were against Christ? Would not the antichrist leaders of Israel, e.g., the Pharisees & other Jewish "leaders" be his adversary (John 7:15-19; 8:37-40)? And were they not holding the seat of Moses in Israel (Mat 23:2)? And was not this seat the flesh and blood leader of the government of Israel (Ex 3:10; Psa 77:20; Mark 10:3) or this world? And is not the head of government considered to be in "heaven" or in "heavenly or high places" (Eph 6:12)?

Understanding this we see that the adversary of Christ (John 1:11; Luke 19:14; 1 Thes 2:14-15) was those in Moses' seat or in "heaven." They were His own who refused to have Him rule over them. But Christ told them that the Kingdom would be taken from them and given to a nation producing the fruits of It (Mat 21:43). These leaders were known as snakes (Mat 3:7; 23:33). And after Christ said He beheld the adversary fall from heaven, what did He say? He said He gave His chosen POWER to tread on snakes, POWER over the ENEMY or ADVERSARY (Luke 10:19).

And when did this happen? When He sent His chosen out to the people. He appointed His chosen to go to Israel (Mat 10:5-6; Luke 10:1). They were to heal the sick and proclaim that the Kingdom of "HEAVEN" was come to them (Luke 10:9). They were to proclaim this to even those who didn't accept them (Luke 10:11). He even said that Capernaum had been the seat of "heaven" and that it would be cast down.(Luke 10:15).

When the chosen came back from their mission they said even the "devils" were SUBJECT to them (Luke 10:17). If you look up the Greek word translated "devils" in the KJV here, you will find it means "a deity or god." This is not some fallen angels who followed an archangel in rebellion to God. To demonstrate this we need only go to the Greek Old Testament, the LXX/Septuagint, to find the same word:

LXE Psalm 96:5 For all THE GODS OF THE HEATHEN ARE DEVILS: but the Lord made the heavens.

So what you have here is the removing of the Kingdom from the Jews under the OC where they had made themselves god and given those baptized into the NC which eventually included divorced Israel. So what Christ is saying here is He saw the Adversary fall from its heavenly position because His Kingdom had come unto His people who were now SUBJECT to it.

So the "god of this world" is not some fallen angel in a hierarchy of spirit beings. It's actual flesh and blood Israelites in a government (Judaism) in opposition to God.

Then Pastor Peters reads the following verse:

Mat 12:24-27, "But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils. 25 And knowing their thoughts He said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself shall not stand. 26 "And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand? 27 "And if I by Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? Consequently they shall be your judges."

After reading this Pastor Peters says, "So what does that tell us stupid shepherds?"

Of course I don't have the spiritual "insight" Pastor Peters obviously has, but it seems Christ saying if He's of the enemy and the enemy is who put the "demons" in people and is destroying his own work, then the enemy is destroying his own. This passage is in context of the so-called unpardonable sin.

The passage that is used to speak of the "unpardonable sin" is:

(Mat 12:31-32 KJV) "Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. {32} And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."

There has been much ado about this passage. However, I don't think it's speaking of an unpardonable sin. It's speaking of deliberately lying against God. The context of the verse shows that Christ was being accused, behind his back of "casting out demons" by Beelzebub (Mat 12:24).

But Christ knew what they were saying because He knew their thoughts (v. 25). So in response to their false accusations, He said (my paraphrase), "Think about what you're saying. You admit I'm casting our devils, but if Beelzebub is the prince of devils, why would he defeat his own cause by casting his own out? After all the bottom line of "casting out devils" is to remove them, is it not? And unless Beelzebub is on God's side, which you say you are, then he's defeating his own cause. And you claim your people "cast out devils", so by whom are they casting them out? In other words, I am doing the same work you claim you are. It seems to me you are speaking out of both sides of your mouth (v.v. 25-27)."

From this statement, I would have to say the blasphemy that is not forgiven, is the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Christ said He cast out "devils" by the Spirit of God and the Jews were saying He was doing it by Beelzebub.

Christ was exposing their double-mindedness, lies and hypocrisy. Then He says in v. 28, "if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you." That's because if He's casting out "devils" by the Spirit of God then they must be also, because they would have to be of the Kingdom of God to do God's work. In v. 29, He says, "Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house." He's saying, for them to not be of the same power to do the same work, then one must have bound God in order to spoil His "house." He then says, in so many words, "Hey, if you're not with me or of the same power, you're against me (v. 30). If I am gathering you are scattering."

That's when Jesus makes the statement of the so-called unpardonable sin. These people knew what they were doing. They knew who Christ was (John 3:1-2). Yet they accused the work of the Holy Spirit of being of the prince of "devils." As I understand it, Christ was saying those who know better and yet they blaspheme or speak evil of the power of God cannot be forgiven, because it's the power of God by which God works and for one to knowingly set himself against that power cannot be forgiven. I mean these people were so against the Holy Spirit that they paid the watchers to say Christ's body was stolen, when they knew He had risen via the power of the Holy Spirit. Those that set themselves against the Holy Spirit cannot be forgiven, because it through the Holy Spirit that forgiveness comes:

(Acts 2:38 KJV) "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

I don't think Mat 12:24-27 is evidence at all for what Pastor Peters purports. Because the English translators transliterated the Greek word "satanas" which is a transliterated word of the Hebrew word "satan", and Pastor Peters has a preconceived belief, that is not supported by Scripture that the Hebrew word "satan" is the name of a fallen angel, Pastor Peters obviously thinks the word "satan" in Mat 12:26 is about a fallen angel. But this is how fallen angel apologists work. They never bother to prove that the Bible speaks of a fallen angel named "Satan", but merely imply it does.

Therefore anytime the translators transliterate the Greek word "satan" into English as "Satan", they merely point to that word and say "see, there is a "Satan", when we never said there was not a "satan." What we said is there is not a fallen angel named "Satan." This is not Biblical exegesis, but eisogesis which is reading into the Bible what one believes rather than reading out of the Bible what is actually there as in "exegesis." But lets look at the verse in question via a literal translation:

YLT Matthew 12:26 and if the Adversary doth cast out the Adversary, against himself he was divided, how then doth his kingdom stand?

As you can see, when the Hebrew word "satan" is actually translated and the verse is viewed without the preconceived "belief" in a fallen angel named "Satan", the verse takes on a different hue.

Pastor Peters then gives us a few of his thoughts on Mat 12:24-27. He says it tells us that Beelzebub is the prince or ruler of demons...

Does it? I don't think so. I think what we see here is the adversaries of Christ, the Pharisees accusing Christ of casting out "demons" by a false god called "Beelzebub" whom Christ's adversaries say is the chief of the demons. Does Pastor Peters support the beliefs of the enemies of Christ as fact?

The fact of the matter is "Beelzebub" was a false god of the land. Remember that Israel, time after time turned from God and served the "Baals" (Judges 2:11). This "Beelzebub" was just one of those false gods. His name literally meant "The Lord of Flies." It was nothing more than a false god of the Philistines (2 Kings 1:2). They also served "Baalpeor" (Num 25:3) & Baalberith (Judges 8:33) among other "Baals." These were gods of the land. They were not anything other than what the Israelites served, mainly their own fleshly desires. We see that there really is no real God other than God and it is He that kills, makes alive, wounds and heals (Deut 32:29). Man may make gods in his mind, but they really are nothing (Jer 16:20). They may be called gods, but they really aren't anything (Jer 2:11; 5:7; 16:20; 1 Cor 8:4-6).

Pastor Peters asks, "Does it sound like Jesus is telling us there is no satan? That there is no Beelzebub? That there is no leader of the demons?"

I believe the question is best put, does Jesus tell us that "satan" is a fallen angel? Does Jesus actually say Beelzebub is anything more than the false god the Bible says it is?

Pastor Peters continues, "Or can we throw aside our scholarly charade?"

Again, Pastor Peters seems to want to play on people's humility by implying they are trying to look "smart" by actually doing as the Bereans. Again, is Pastor Peters' presentation "scholarly?" I don't think so! I think it's merely his wishful thinking as he appears so badly to want another god beside God.

Pastor Peters says, "You know and I know, we're like the whole rest of them that's out there saying the king has wonderful clothes when he's as naked as a jaybird. I know what the Bible simply teaches. It just isn't in with the world today. You're not a scholar! I'm gonna tell ya somethin' else. You're not spiritual! Not one of us are when we take such a position. "

Of course this is nothing more than Pastor Peters opinion as he has not bothered to actually field any questions we may have in his presentation. He is having a perfect debate with himself. In his style of debating, he simply picks and chooses his opposition. He pretends he's the opposition in the third person and then goes about destroying the "opposition." When he does quote someone who does not believe in a fallen angel the one he quotes does not have the opportunity to correct Pastor Peters misconceptions about what he wrote. In other words, it's a perfect debate. A debate with oneself. A debate you can't lose. Considering these points, I don't really care what Pastor Peters thinks of me. I do not fear a true debate with him on this subject.

Pastor Peters goes on with, "The Bible teaches us, I wanna read it to you:

In 1 Cor 2:12, "12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man."

Pastor Peters then asks, "What does it tell us?" He answers with "That there are some who want to claim to be spiritual, but they gotta go along with the natural world teaching about this thing of the devil. And if you do, I don't care if you're a shepherd, evangelist, pastor, a good Christian person. If you get caught up and you dismiss or diminish the devil and the effect that he has had, you're not scholarly, you're stupid. And you're not spiritual."

Of course we can echo Pastor Peters statement back to him. It's obviously not our belief on "satan" that the "natural world" goes along with, but Pastor Peters'. It's not us diminishing or dismissing anything. But it's Pastor Peters dismissing and diminishing God by giving the attributes of God to a fictitious fallen angel.

Pastor Peters then makes this statement, "To get out of this is going to require the supernatural. And if we just have the natural man who tries to reason from the flesh and mock and laugh at Peters for talking on this subject, we're not going to have supernatural happenings."

This is almost humorous considering it's been Pastor Peters that's mocked us by insinuating we say diseases talk. It's been Pastor Peters that has laughed at us and said that our belief deserved nothing but a big horse laugh and he laughed with such derision it was "spooky", IMHO. And since Pastor Peters' version of "satan" has been in vogue longer than he is alive and the USA has gone downhill in that time and it's a version of "satan" that is at fault, it must be his. Perhaps if he did look at himself rather than try to blame an invisible nothing and he got enough people to do the same, e.g., "repent of their evil ways" as God says His people will have to do (2 Chron 7:14), we might have our land healed.

In closing Pastor Peters asks, "what if we'd gone after the God of this world and not resisted him? He says if we do not resist the devil we do not submit to God and that's going after other gods. He says if you come to the position that there is no devil, you are not resisting. "

Of course we have not come to that position. We just properly identify that "devil." But if Pastor Peters is resisting a god that isn't, what is he doing? Since Pastor Peters has been quick to label those of us, who don't hold to a fallen angel satan "stupid" I would like to submit a few verses on the subject of stupidity.

Since Pastor Peters is obviously not interested in our understanding of this issue and only wants to "debate" those who can't speak for themselves, he cannot know what we believe and is deciding on this issue without hearing the other viewpoint. The Bible has a label for someone that does this:

(Prov 18:13 TLB) "What a shame--yes, how stupid!--to decide before knowing the facts!"

Since Pastor Peters is not interested in our belief and why we believe then he's not interesting in learning what we have to say. The Bible has a word for that type person also:

(Prov 12:1 TLB) "To learn, you must want to be taught. To refuse reproof is stupid."

Thanks,
    James Gary

On a side note, there's no "Pastor" James Gary to be found on the internet. Like most false prophets that bear false witness against the scriptures they offer nothing themselves [except slander and defamation of others]. In short, this article is actually designed to pull Identists away from the eternal truth of Yahweh's Word.