Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is Universalism?

What is Universalism?

Final CPM Sermon: Controversy of Christ (June 26th, 2019)

What is Universalism?

Please note this thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this sermon here. All threads with zero replies after thirty days will be merged in The TalkShoe Consolidated Thread. -admin

What is Universalism? finds Pastor Eli James defining the word itself from several sources proving that Christian Identity teachers can NOT go to anybody but the chosen race of Israel. The latter half of this broadcast showcases Pastor Visser explaining how genuine Christians will "work out their own salvation with fear and trembling" and won't be found attacking others over petty doctrinal differences.

More...

Re: What is Universalism?

There WILL be a second part to tonight's episode.

Enjoy!
    Final CPM Sermon: Controversy of Christ (June 26th, 2019)

Great show!

If that doesn't get the OSLs to repent, nothing will.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Father of Six View Post
    Great show!

If that doesn't get the OSLs to repent, nothing will.
    FoS,

The imposter single-seedliner won't repent for anything, rather they'll spend hours pouring over the works of another man playing accuser and judge which is what the last 12+ hours has showed us. Seeing as no names were mentioned it's ironic that they're really telling on themselves needlessly.

Last night I could see them grasping for straws trying to claim Christ DIDN'T make the thirty-plus statements I covered instructing Israelites to tend to their own section of the vineyard. "I admit I never listened to the end of the podcast. I got to about the 50 minute mark and packed it in." Uh, huh.

It doesn't matter how many sockpuppets the OSLs use to frame deceit and avoid the scriptural issues - what they don't know is last night's sermon wasn't for them. It's for the countless others that will come later in the hopes that when they start pushing the jewish "no Devil, no Baptism, no Faith" doctrine (that Clifton even warned them against) their ears will perk up and they can spot the tares sown in amongst the wheat.

Objective achieved! Overwhelmingly the response has been positive from that show and the girth of DSCI obviously agrees with me and Eli - somebody concerning themselves with the "purity" of Dual-Seedline better at least be DSCI! All else is simply seen as an attack from the ANTIFAs like Marty and follow in the same slanderous and anti-scriptural path. Just as Yahweh promises.

Under the Blood,
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

For what's it's worth I really enjoyed this broadcast and thought Eli did a great job exposing the evils of "universalism." Truly no man can speak for another and last night's show is really the only answer he owes anybody, if he even needed to do that. I think the flock of Israel are smarter than most people give them credit for and Biblically the true Sons of God know those who sow discord are not our kinsfolk. The word universalism itself was defined from several different sources and perhaps the most important segment of the broadcast would be Eli's "Five Fundamentals of CI" that (almost) every CI pastor adheres to.

For those that missed it, here's the list:

#1) The exclusivity of the Israel people
    #2) Segregation (being holy or "set apart")
    #3) Adamic Dominion over all nations
    #4) Opposition to established religion (universalism)
    #5) All races created by Yahweh but not all called

All this infighting makes me sad and I'll admit I know very little about those doing the accusing but my advice to Eli is this - keep preaching the Word in season and out of season and let the trouble makers destroy themselves, they always do. I'm looking forward to the second part of this show as I think Dan Johns will have some valuable additions to the iron-clad facts presented thus far. I don't agree with Pastor Johns on everything but you sure won't find me attacking him for my ignorance like many of the proud-hearted do.

Anyway, keep up the good work. You have no idea how important sound doctrine is these days to our people and there's less and less pastors preaching true CI doctrine anymore. "The servant is not above his master" even though our race and pastors often forget it!

Lenny

Blog Entries

What is Universalism? [2013] finds Pastor Eli James defining the word itself from several sources proving that Christian Identity teachers can NOT go to anybody but the chosen race of Israel. The latter half of this broadcast showcases Pastor Visser explaining how genuine Christians will "work out their own salvation with fear and trembling" and won't be found attacking others over petty doctrinal differences.

coven149 | 2013

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archivist View Post
    What is Universalism? [2013] finds Pastor Eli James defining the word itself from several sources proving that Christian Identity teachers can NOT go to anybody but the chosen race of Israel. The latter half of this broadcast showcases Pastor Visser explaining how genuine Christians will "work out their own salvation with fear and trembling" and won't be found attacking others over petty doctrinal differences.

coven149 | 2013
    Kinsfolk,

There's one more important point to make that we noticed in compiling this video.

Whether it's Yahshua's cross being the final T in "coexist" or paintings of multicultural daisy-chains, we've noticed that in EVERY graphic dealing with the topic of universalism Christianity always appears last. There are several examples in the video above. This should be mentioned because this is exactly what universalism does - places the true faith behind the fakes in order to accommodate the godless.

This is a clear violation of the first commandment.

Also notice that in the modern "coexist" slogan man's science is represented by jew Einstein's e=MC2? Perhaps what's most telling about the use of this equation is that it proves science can also be a religion that must be tolerated (according to those who push this agenda), even though a majority of those who put faith in modern science will deny it's their "god."

Thanks for all the feedback!

Yah Bless,
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

...as was discussed on last week's show - the single-seedliners have taken to spending even MORE time attacking DSCI as opposed to preaching or following Yahshua's commandments. While admitting to only listening to less than half the show (of course) Officer Bill releases this this morning...

Last week I listened to a portion of a program, a portion which lasted for one hour, where this person was interviewed by another so-called “pastor”, one who uses the old Aryan Nations title, and he proved himself to be a clown. First, in another venue following this program he has admitted not having looked at the details of the issues before interviewing this person. But nevertheless, he spent an hour allowing this person to defend himself from the label of universalist, without making one point as to the possible substance of the charge. During that hour, the two buffoons came to the conclusion that the label was merely a pejorative. If one were on trial for a crime, one would have to defend himself against the substance of the charges by refuting the evidence. If one were accused of murder, making the claim that the label of murderer is merely a pejorative is not an effective defense. It is incredible to me, that anyone would have this person on to defend himself against these accusations, but not raise one point in consideration of their actual substance, not even taking the time to listen to this recent program where we presented much of our evidence. No honest man, and no honest Christian Identity pastor, could do such a thing.
    FULL HIT PIECE
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

The man clearly denies nogs can be "saved" -- what's all the hub-bub?

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "