Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Identity Bible Study Links & PDF Files

Christian Identity Bible Study Links & PDF Files

by Sol (Posted Mon, 05 Oct 2009 12:35:50 +0000)

Continued from Christian Identity Links &

http://cpm.noonhost.com/bible-links-vt154.html
    Last edited by Gabriel; 05-10-2010 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Fixed URL
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

The Heritage Connection

*THE HERITAGE CONNECTION* * Heritage Connection Aryan Warrior Live - Pulaski Tennessee 10/24/09* ...

More...
    (2008-2010) - Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Sheldon Emry library

http://www.sheldonemrylibrary.com/Books.htm It is a virtual library dedicated to Pastor Sheldom Emry and his work. I really enjoyed Pastor Emry's...

More...

DECEPTION - Are YOU in it???

Check out these sites below!!! The first link offers resources to HELP YOU find out IF you are 'in Deception'?

The second link IS what 'they' want you to 'buy in to'!!! Looks GOOD doesn't it??? NOT!!!

Satan's minions ensnare and entrap with ALL the visual enticements. The 'HollyWhores' skillfully preparing the unsuspecting with all the 'programs' that New Age can muster. Don't partake of satan's devices!!! If you are NOT living for the TRUE Jesus Christ...remember the Bible WARNED about 'the FALSE' Christs, FALSE Apostles, FALSE Prophets, FALSE Teachers, etc., then,...YOU ARE DECEIVED already!!! When Christ said ONE WAY...and that WAY was NARROW...He meant it!!!

IF you have NOT studied the Word to become GROUNDED with your 'foundation' firmly planted with a DEEP TAP ROOT so you won't be 'moved' by all the shaking...as His Word says...MY people are DESTROYED for LACK of knowledge...and because you REJECT knowledge, God says He WILL reject us from being His priest.

Do YOU think that Eternal Life DISQUALIFYING factors should be KNOWN???...
    AND, that names CAN BE ERASED from the Lamb's Book of Life. Oh...you didn't KNOW that...???
    Your Baal priest/pastor probably FORGOT that sermon-ette ON PURPOSE!!!

Do YOU think you would KNOW if you were deceived? The word itself implies IGNORANCE or
    a 'blind spot' that keeps us 'in the dark' OR Deceived...meaning we DON'T know we are DECEIVED!!!
    MORE frustrating...is I find the majority are so 'dumbed down' they don't even care anymore!

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/page3.html

http://globalharvest.org/

Latest Watchman's Cry Message by Nathan Leal

Latest Watchman's Cry Message by Nathan Leal

Message 147 - " The Coming New World Order / New Age of Death, War & Depopulation!"

Topics in this audio:

1. The Coming New World Order!
    2. New Age Movement of Death.
    3. People in Desolation.
    4. New Age Elite want to depopulate the world.
    5. A time line of Coming Events..

And Jesus Said: "I am thirsty" - Nathan Leal
    A Sermon to challenge and comfort
    6. Saints in Desolation - (Part 2)
    7. An Altar Call - The River of God

This program will be: Eye opening to what is really going on in America!

Direct Link

-------------------------------------------

Please share this audio with ALL of your loved ones and everyone that you know including pastors and church members.

God Bless You,

Nathan Leal - The Watchman's Cry

http://watchmanscry.com/

Re: Latest Watchman's Cry Message by Nathan Leal

No disrespect here but don't you teach that God's Holy Law has been done away with (assuming that the above post belongs to Nathan Leal)? I agree with you concerning the falsehood of the "rapture" doctrine but I still believe that God's Covenant People are to be held to the high standard of God's Holy Law. I was a member of your forum until you "scolded" me for disagreeing with a "grace only" member of your forum who whimpered when I defended God's Law. I still believe that the Law and Grace go hand in hand.

Exactly SaxonJackson. If there isn't any law, then there isn't any need for grace. How can one be forgiven for breaking laws that don't exist?

I'm right there with you, my kinsmen.

Exactly. If there is no Law then there is no sin for sin is the transgression of the Law. If there is nothing to transgress there is nothing to be forgiven for and Christ's death was for naught.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJust View Post
    Exactly SaxonJackson. If there isn't any law, then there isn't any need for grace. How can one be forgiven for breaking laws that don't exist?

Tom Sunic Interviews Thomas Robb

Haven't listened to this one yet. Don't even know if Robb is dual seedline. A quick browse of his site failed to reveal any articles on the dual...

More...