Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The OBIE & VISSER Show

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Obie and Visser, This Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    So TalkShoe's system failed and they want to charge you money to retrieve the recording they lost?

Give me a break!
    Indeed. Just the fact that they can DO a "lost recording retrieval" to restore it proves the error is obviously on their end. Perhaps it's the fact that we have such a low number being there since year one? Maybe newbie accounts are more fine-tuned? This guy Dave used every excuse in the book to act like WE somehow erred.

On thing's certain - we need to be creepos like Kevin Alfred Strom or Martin Lindstedt to avoid such disasters in the future as they're the only folks I know that record every phone call they make. After all, TalkShoe's entire purpose as a website is to do ONE thing - record phone conversations.

They FAIL at even this.

Well, it looks as if the show has been lost forever -- unless somebody recorded it.

Damn, that's a shame. A big one.
    It might show up some day. After all, it's still listed on their server as 09/05/2012 07:00 PM EDT [1:39:23] "Spiritual Gifts (Part #1)" but likely not thus the importance of recording these shows ourselves if we continue to use their amateurish network.

It should be pointed out how they attempted to lowball me based on GUEST COMMENTS, the very reason we avoid venues like this or even e-mailing them when they screw up. Meanwhile, Rabbi Samuelson still uses TalkShoe to make his death threats and trolls every legit CI pastor's show with "illegal links" that can eventually get them banned (or at will using chatgrabber).

Makes you wonder, huh?
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Obadiah 1:18

Satan watches over Marty, who's so dense and deluded that he actually believes he's doing Yahweh's work.

Is Marty in for a rude awakening.

Wednesday evening's topic is "Quench NOT the Spirit!"

Join us there @ http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/23727!

09/12/2012 @ 7:00 PM EDT
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A CPM listener recorded the last HALF of the "lost" show!

Spiritual Gifts (Part #1) [43:45]

http://www.filedropper.com/pastorvis...ministry952012
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Praise Yahweh! All is not lost. Well half is not lost anyway.

Many thanks again to the kind listener who recorded the last half of the show.

If anyone recorded the first half, let us know, lol.

Pastor Visser and I will be back this evening at 7PM with the second installment of our look at the spiritual gifts. There's tons of stuff we'll be discussing.

• The controversy surrounding the missing archive of our last podcast. Just what kind of an operation are you running, TalkShoe???
    • Thanks to a kind listener, we managed to obtain a copy of the last half of the podcast but what did we discuss in the first half? We'll recap that missing and forever lost portion. Have your Bibles open at Romans 8 (arguably the greatest chapter in all of the Bible).
    • Why is being a Spirit-filled Israelite like having a driver's license? Listen in and find out! Listen in even if you don't have a driver's license or think it's a stupid question.
    • Why Loganhunter88's hilarious performance on last Saturday's The NewsGuy Show may be the greatest example of unspiritual discernment ever.
    • I have a couple of important announcements to make. Well, they're important to me.
    • We'll be taking calls after the first hour.

And much, much more!

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=23727&cmd=tc

Pastor Bill

Isn't Logan Hunter that goofball who along with Lindstedt was saying that it was OK for this female friend of Logan's to be a jew spawning race mixer because "back then" when she did it people really didn't understand about who jews were? That is the most lame argument I've ever heard, "back then" jews were seen as Christ killers and hated by nearly all Christians.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Bill View Post
    Isn't Logan Hunter that goofball who along with Lindstedt was saying that it was OK for this female friend of Logan's to be a jew spawning race mixer because "back then" when she did it people really didn't understand about who jews were? That is the most lame argument I've ever heard, "back then" jews were seen as Christ killers and hated by nearly all Christians.
    Indeed. Logan claims he "divorced" her after making her take a DNA test.

Here's this evening's show: Spiritual Gifts (Part #2) 36.9 MB
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

Pastor Visser and I will be back this Wednesday evening at 7PM on the dot to continue our discussion on the spiritual gifts and to discuss a whole bunch of other stuff.

• How to know when you're being led by the Spirit and how to know when you're not.
    • Just what is being led by the Spirit, anyway?
    • The so-called voice gifts of the Spirit that you hear in modern Pentecoastal churches are bogus. Obie, who used to exercise these gifts himself, or believed he did, will tell you why.
    • Are two 45-foot-high walls in Ireland symbolic of the current state of Christian Identity?

And much, much more!

Callers are welcome after the first hour -- or earlier if you're a CI pastor who hasn't been heard on-air in *yonks.

*Aussie slang for "ages".

Pastor Bill

Pastor Visser and I will be back this Wednesday evening at 7PM on the dot to continue our discussion on the spiritual gifts and to discuss a whole bunch of other stuff.

• How to know when you're being led by the Spirit and how to know when you're not.
    • Just what is being led by the Spirit, anyway?
    • The so-called voice gifts of the Spirit that you hear in modern Pentecoastal churches are bogus. Obie, who used to exercise these gifts himself, or believed he did, will tell you why.
    • Are two 45-foot-high walls in Ireland symbolic of the current state of Christian Identity?

And much, much more!

Callers are welcome after the first hour -- or earlier if you're a CI pastor who hasn't been heard on-air in *yonks.

*Aussie slang for "ages".
    I believe that pentecostal types are faking tongues, either deliberately or on a more sub conscious level. What I mean by that is in pentecostal churches there is enormous pressure to speak in tongues as they claim that one cannot be saved without it and in those cases the people come to desire it so deeply that they delude themselves on a sub conscious level into believing that it is real. I believe that to have been the case with myself and many others that I knew, but I also knew alot of people that I thought were faking it outright as their Christianity tended to end at the Church property line.