Thread: Crusaders for Yahweh

CPM's Gospel of LUKE

Crusaders for Yahweh

I was very pleased to learn that Paul Mulett has become CI and is know promoting CI, actually that was something that I prayed about for some time. I don't care what his detractors say Paul is dedicated to serving the white race. The claims that he is in it for the money are complete lies because I know for a fact he is doing most of this out of his own pocket and has never "turned a profit. This is a man who gives his all for the movement and has now been called by Yahweh to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom. His group, Crusaders for Yahweh is working hard to raise awareness of the issues that confront us as the true Israel. I strongly recommend them for anyone in CI that wants to be part of ma group that is selflessly trying to help our people. Their website is at crusadersforyahweh.org

More @ The Christian Identity Forum...

Re: Crusaders for Yahweh

Nice lnk!
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Pastor Bill

Re: Crusaders for Yahweh

I'm surprised Obie left that post up after he banned me from his forum for disagreeing with him, not for committing any violation of forum policy. He also deleted my teachings from his reading room for no reason other that I dared to disagree with him. Obie, if you intend to continue to ban me from your forum for no violation of forum policy you also need to delete me from the blog, unless you reverse your wrongful ban on me you no longer have my legal permission to use my material.