View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 110 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1196

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Blog Entries

Re: The "Mad Dog" Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Martin's been okay recently. Add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/jameslawrence.endrody Yahweh bless

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Brucifer & Marty make quite the team.
    Then tell Martin to grow a pair and face me like a man. It's not my fault that he hides from me. - Pastor Bill

Marty Luneset claims he's an expert at identifying crypto-Jews and mongrels of all kinds, while completely ignoring his obvious Asian and Khazar heritage. Note the telltale epicanthic folds over his eyes, the reptilian lower eyelids, the raised brow ridge, and the sloped forehead. Did I mention the hooked nose that he attempts to hide with Tegaderm?

Click Here

and Here

Brucifer you do realize that Marty is a child molester, and you're still a child.
    Then tell Martin to grow a pair and face me like a man. It's not my fault that he hides from me. - Pastor Bill

Marty Luneset claims he's an expert at identifying crypto-Jews and mongrels of all kinds, while completely ignoring his obvious Asian and Khazar heritage. Note the telltale epicanthic folds over his eyes, the reptilian lower eyelids, the raised brow ridge, and the sloped forehead. Did I mention the hooked nose that he attempts to hide with Tegaderm?

Click Here

and Here

Marty, I told you about farting around on the computer before your chores are done!!!!! Get off your lazy butt and scrub the doo doo stains out of my granny undies, NOW BOY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxie Lardbutt View Post
    Marty, I told you about farting around on the computer before your chores are done!!!!! Get off your lazy butt and scrub the doo doo stains out of my granny undies, NOW BOY!!!!
    Yes'm Miss Roxie, Marty be a good nigger.............
    ALL HAIL THE IMPERIAL DINGUS!!!

Better watch yer step Bill, or the rabbi will include you as a co-defendant in his Bryan Reo suit.
    Last edited by Crossman; 01-16-2016 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Ephesians 5:4

Quote Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
    Better watch yer step Bill, or the rabbi will include you as a co-defendant in his Bryan Reo suit.
    John Britton, you are going to prison for life for that!!!! NO ONE may speak a word against me, especially the fact that I am a fat, stinky loser who has been disinherited by my own mother for being such an embarrasment to my family!!!

It does not matter that I am the poster boy for Einstein's theory of insanity by doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results. Just because EVERY lawsuit that I have ever filed has been laughed out of court I will win this time due to my special Popey powers that override all federal, state and local laws. Just because I betrayed you nine ways from sunday that does not give you the right to say anything about me, so be prepared for the federal SWAT team to come repelling through your picture window because you are under Popey arrest!!!!!!
    Last edited by Adherent; 11-21-2015 at 11:39 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE IMPERIAL DINGUS!!!

Marty, I warned you about this!!! Get your lazy butt out of my house, NOW BOY!!!

Marty better watch his ass because Bryan Reo gets that judgement in Ohio, he's gonna use it to apply pressure on talksjew and his server, and may even use it to apply pressure on the state of Missery to put Marty back in Fulton with his best friend. It appears that even Bryan Reo is aware that the Rabbi owns nothing of value, as it would cost more to clean it up than it's worth. So much for the BIG GENTLEMAN SWEDE RANCHER SO'DAKKER.
    Last edited by Crossman; 01-16-2016 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Ephesians 5:4

Rabbi Lindstedt Penetrates Melungeonville And Gets Foreskinned

Click Here

and Here