Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastor Eli James & anglo-saxonisrael.com

Re: Pastor Eli James & anglo-saxonisrael.com

Seeing as Lindstedt has been proven a jew long ago, anything it says the exact opposite is true.

Read John 8:44 about liars like Samuelson.

When Marty actually preaches as opposed to gossiping about others he might have a position.

"Pro Judaism?"

I'm confused now.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

I have no problem with neither Bill nor Eli.

I've learned lots from both of them.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Not sure what to think about this one...

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3136

This is an open letter to all those in the Aryan Nations who would still give Eli James any credibility as a Christian Identity pastor or teacher. That means you, Jeromy Visser, Allen Truitt, Seth Peters, Morris Gulett, Christian Whiteman (aka), and all of those other men still showing any respect to this perverter of The Truth and The Way. This also refers to Greg Howard, Dan Kersey, Steve Elder, Bob Davis, and all others who may not be associated with the Aryan Nations, but are no less Christian Identists, or at least claim to be. I challenge you all, to either publicly censure this man, or I, for my little part in all of this, want nothing to do with any of you, ever. If you have associated with him, and you do not censure him, then you are bigger shills and traitors than he is.

FULL ARTICLE
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Not sure what to think about this one...

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3136

This is an open letter to all those in the Aryan Nations who would still give Eli James any credibility as a Christian Identity pastor or teacher. That means you, Jeromy Visser, Allen Truitt, Seth Peters, Morris Gulett, Christian Whiteman (aka), and all of those other men still showing any respect to this perverter of The Truth and The Way. This also refers to Greg Howard, Dan Kersey, Steve Elder, Bob Davis, and all others who may not be associated with the Aryan Nations, but are no less Christian Identists, or at least claim to be. I challenge you all, to either publicly censure this man, or I, for my little part in all of this, want nothing to do with any of you, ever. If you have associated with him, and you do not censure him, then you are bigger shills and traitors than he is.

FULL ARTICLE
    Very harsh.

Here's wishing Bill and Eli would stop attacking each other over silly doctrine and focus on the real enemy.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

I just finished listening to a really good radio broadcast by Pastor Eli James on "The beast of the field";

TalkShoe - Audio

Here is a long article that was talked about in the broadcast that I've started reading and seems quite interesting;

"So, to restate the case, the specific doctrine is this: Genesis 1:26-27 are talking about the creation of the White Race, but Gen. 2 is talking about the more localized and later events that took place in the Garden of Eden. For me, this is the only interpretation that makes historical and Scriptural sense."

"Yahweh did not create any new species in Gen. 2. He merely took an already existing man, from an already existing Race, and formed him into a new, higher creature. The intended purpose of this reformation was to make Adam’s genetic code capable of accepting the Shekinah Glory, or Holy Spirit. In order to accomplish this task, Yahweh set aside a portion of the globe called the Garden of Eden; and it was Adam’s task to tend this Garden, not the whole planet."

Beast of the Field2 | anglo-saxonisrael.com

Blog Entries

The "888" Solemn Assembly [2008] was a 12-hour Christian Identity event ( dedicated to fasting and prayer ) hosted by Pastor Eli James on August 8th, 2008. This specific two-hour segment contains Pastor Visser and Pastor James discussing “national repentance” with several callers and groves of added information pertaining to current "end-time" events and the current state of Christian Identity.

coven24 | 2012

Obadiah 1:18

There's Cherokee Pastor V and his Cherokee kids.

I know they're Cherokees because Pope Marty said so.

In the interest of "free speech" big brother Edom is trying to have Eli James NOT have any!

Talk about hypocrites! Below is Pastor James' response and attached is the ADL complaint;

Folks, I knew this day was coming; and it has arrived. The ADL is trying to shut down my website, www.anglo-saxonisrael.com They are trhying to intimidate the company that hosts my website. We all know what happens when the ADL threatens a company with a Jewish boycott.

Attached is the letter they sent to my hosting service, accusing me of violating the terms of service. As you can see, no specific charges were made, just a vague accusation.

I need your prayers and support.

Pray to Yahshua that the ADL is SHUT DOWN!!!

Praise Yahweh the Father and Yhashua the Son and Shekinah the Glory.

Amen,

Pastor Eli James
    ADL intimidation.pdf