Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastor Eli James & anglo-saxonisrael.com

Obadiah 1:18

Re: Pastor Eli James & anglo-saxonisrael.com

Idaho -- um, RD -- you're not going to make many friends in CI siding with Marty on anything. Apart from the fact that the guy is out of his mind, he is a compulsive liar. For the past couple of years, Marty has been telling everybody that I'm a transsexual. He believes I'm a transsexual because I have a picture of a beautiful white woman as my avatar and because some idiots on VNNF said so. They also said that I'm a black woman who hosts an anti-racist radio show out of New Jersey, but as Marty would have too hard a time trying to reconcile that with my being in reality a middle-aged white guy who lives in Australia, he studiously avoids making any mention of it. Marty also claims that Bill Finck is a Jew, SwordBrethren is a homosexual mobster, and Pastor Visser, his wife, and children are mamzers. He's a firm believer in the Jew theory that if you repeat a lie long and loud enough, people will eventually believe it.

Oh, and I should mention that his dream of dreams is to skin alive (unto the seventh generation) the children of white people who've "done him wrong" and feed their dismembered corpses to their parents. He freely admits to his. Just ask him.

As for Pastor Eli James being a Jew, where's the proof? Changing his name, I don't care how many times, does not constitute proof. All it proves is that he seeks a certain degree of anonymity. Christian Identists are prone to legal and financial sanctions for their beliefs, so I don't blame him for wanting to keep his real identity under wraps. You'll find a lot of Christian Identists use a pseudonym. Obadiah 1:18 is not the name I was born with. Marty has something like a thousand aliases, or spies as he likes to call them, to his name. These include Amy Rose and poorwhitegirlinthesouth. Although Marty strenuously denies that the aforementioned female aliases are his because that would cast serious doubt on his already ludicrous claim that I'm a shemale and expose him as an even bigger liar and hypocrite that everybody in CI, except you and a handful of dazzlingly dim-witted souls, know him to be.

That brings us to the pic of the orthodox Jew that looks like Eli. Marty insists that this is hard evidence that Eli is one of the tribe. But there are millions of Jews who look white. I posted a pic of Jew killer Ira Einhorn a while ago that looked a lot like Marty. When Marty was asked about this on the Newsguy show, Marty squirmingly admitted that you could probably find a Jew that looked like any particular white person. So much for his argument that Eli is a Jew!

As I am very pro Judaism (and pro true Oriental Jews) in my beliefs, I cannot fault James for teaching some Judaism to his people. And if he teaches the Sabbath and festivals of Lev 23, then good, I agree with him. But I must take exception to the mixing of mamzers and an alleged queer at that with the congregation of Israel.
    Saying that you're very pro-Judaism in your beliefs is like saying you're very pro-Satan in your beliefs. Judaism is the anthithesis of Christianity. If you believe that there is any worth at all in Judaism, you shouldn't be moving in Christian Identity circles.

Seeing as Lindstedt has been proven a jew long ago, anything it says the exact opposite is true.

Read John 8:44 about liars like Samuelson.

When Marty actually preaches as opposed to gossiping about others he might have a position.

"Pro Judaism?"

I'm confused now.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

I have no problem with neither Bill nor Eli.

I've learned lots from both of them.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Not sure what to think about this one...

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3136

This is an open letter to all those in the Aryan Nations who would still give Eli James any credibility as a Christian Identity pastor or teacher. That means you, Jeromy Visser, Allen Truitt, Seth Peters, Morris Gulett, Christian Whiteman (aka), and all of those other men still showing any respect to this perverter of The Truth and The Way. This also refers to Greg Howard, Dan Kersey, Steve Elder, Bob Davis, and all others who may not be associated with the Aryan Nations, but are no less Christian Identists, or at least claim to be. I challenge you all, to either publicly censure this man, or I, for my little part in all of this, want nothing to do with any of you, ever. If you have associated with him, and you do not censure him, then you are bigger shills and traitors than he is.

FULL ARTICLE
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Not sure what to think about this one...

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3136

This is an open letter to all those in the Aryan Nations who would still give Eli James any credibility as a Christian Identity pastor or teacher. That means you, Jeromy Visser, Allen Truitt, Seth Peters, Morris Gulett, Christian Whiteman (aka), and all of those other men still showing any respect to this perverter of The Truth and The Way. This also refers to Greg Howard, Dan Kersey, Steve Elder, Bob Davis, and all others who may not be associated with the Aryan Nations, but are no less Christian Identists, or at least claim to be. I challenge you all, to either publicly censure this man, or I, for my little part in all of this, want nothing to do with any of you, ever. If you have associated with him, and you do not censure him, then you are bigger shills and traitors than he is.

FULL ARTICLE
    Very harsh.

Here's wishing Bill and Eli would stop attacking each other over silly doctrine and focus on the real enemy.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

I just finished listening to a really good radio broadcast by Pastor Eli James on "The beast of the field";

TalkShoe - Audio

Here is a long article that was talked about in the broadcast that I've started reading and seems quite interesting;

"So, to restate the case, the specific doctrine is this: Genesis 1:26-27 are talking about the creation of the White Race, but Gen. 2 is talking about the more localized and later events that took place in the Garden of Eden. For me, this is the only interpretation that makes historical and Scriptural sense."

"Yahweh did not create any new species in Gen. 2. He merely took an already existing man, from an already existing Race, and formed him into a new, higher creature. The intended purpose of this reformation was to make Adam’s genetic code capable of accepting the Shekinah Glory, or Holy Spirit. In order to accomplish this task, Yahweh set aside a portion of the globe called the Garden of Eden; and it was Adam’s task to tend this Garden, not the whole planet."

Beast of the Field2 | anglo-saxonisrael.com

Blog Entries

The "888" Solemn Assembly [2008] was a 12-hour Christian Identity event ( dedicated to fasting and prayer ) hosted by Pastor Eli James on August 8th, 2008. This specific two-hour segment contains Pastor Visser and Pastor James discussing “national repentance” with several callers and groves of added information pertaining to current "end-time" events and the current state of Christian Identity.

coven24 | 2012

Obadiah 1:18

There's Cherokee Pastor V and his Cherokee kids.

I know they're Cherokees because Pope Marty said so.