Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

by Prakazrel (Posted Fri, 04 Dec 2009 01:58:05 +0000)

Welcome new posters! :D

More...
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Blog Entries

Re: HELLO (post a greeting or welcome new members)

Greetings Kinsmen. I was invited here by Pastor Visser who I have been dancing with for about 6 years now. I serve only YHVH of Hosts & no other creations of men.

I am not chinese, I stood face to face with Morris Gulett & Bradley Jenkins [some klan fellow i think?? ] at a campout in Montana back around 04?? You would think one of them would have said something about me being a chinaman, Gulett figured I was Aryan enough to ordain me into his church without my permission & wanted me to lead the Legion of Saints, which was to be the replacement of the Aryan Nations. . I have never seen either Visser, britton or lindstedt in person so none of these can truly testify what my race is.

Even though I am no longer christian, I am still keeping a personal promise I made to Morris that will prove to anyone my true integrity after he gets released & can reveal such things.

I promised Gulett I would get CSOY/LOS out of the hands of megalomaniac joe johnson & into the control of a ruling commitee & thats exactly what I did. When I left CSOY/LOS , I left with a valid ruling committee headed by john britton in place, along with IW Jeremy Parker as the temporary leader of the LOS for a 6 month period, I was also told by the Trustor of the trust fund that all was secure before I resigned. If the CSOY trainwrecked it was because of poor leadership from those I put in place at the recomendation of Morris Gulett, not anything I neglected to do
    One Creator i call Abba YHVH..

I just wanted to say I like the new layout! Can't wait to take more time to really dig in!

Yah Bless,
    Matt

Here’s Lindstedt’s so-called deleted "mystery post!"

Like usual, his allegations are nothing but delusions.

-admin

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Wood View Post
    Greetings Kinsmen. I was invited here by Pastor Visser who I have been dancing with for about 6 years now. I serve only YHVH of Hosts & no other creations of men.

I am not chinese, I stood face to face with Morris Gulett & Bradley Jenkins [some klan fellow i think?? ] at a campout in Montana back around 04?? You would think one of them would have said something about me being a chinaman, Gulett figured I was Aryan enough to ordain me into his church without my permission & wanted me to lead the Legion of Saints, which was to be the replacement of the Aryan Nations. . I have never seen either Visser, britton or lindstedt in person so none of these can truly testify what my race is.

Even though I am no longer christian, I am still keeping a personal promise I made to Morris that will prove to anyone my true integrity after he gets released & can reveal such things.

I promised Gulett I would get CSOY/LOS out of the hands of megalomaniac joe johnson & into the control of a ruling commitee & thats exactly what I did. When I left CSOY/LOS , I left with a valid ruling committee headed by john britton in place, along with IW Jeremy Parker as the temporary leader of the LOS for a 6 month period, I was also told by the Trustor of the trust fund that all was secure before I resigned. If the CSOY trainwrecked it was because of poor leadership from those I put in place at the recomendation of Morris Gulett, not anything I neglected to do
    Current Sermon: Revelation (Part #04) ( January 14th, 2017 )

Howdy. SaxonJackson here. My earliest ancestor arrived on the shores of America in the early 1600s as a white, indensured slave (servant) and our family has been stomping around from coast to coast ever since. Therefore, I am a native American of the tribe of Manasseh. I'm interested in the salvation of my soul and the salvation of my race. I am a Christian. I'm not the slightest bit interested in the politics of the Identity group nor am I interested in who said what and who leads what church. If Jesus Christ isn't leading your particular group then you have nothing at all to offer. I'm interested in meeting and conversing with other Christians and discussing biblical topics or other important topics. If you're white yet reject Jesus Christ there's a warm and toasty place awaiting your arrival. Bring plenty of marshmallows.

Also ... I apologize for not using the names YHVH or Yahshua. I grew up reading from the King James and God and Jesus Christ always meant "God" and "Jesus Christ." When I say the title "God" I am speaking of the God of the Bible and the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth. When I say "Jesus Christ" I am speaking of the Son of God Who is God in the flesh and dwelt among men ... the perfect Lamb sacrificed.

Hi there. I, too, am a fan of the vBulletin™ layout. I don't spend much time at some of the other kinsmen forums for that very reason. vBulletin™ is a lot more user friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Ott View Post
    I just wanted to say I like the new layout! Can't wait to take more time to really dig in!

Yah Bless,
    Matt

Hello new board! I just moved from the old board.

The new vBulletin is tops!

I'm here from the old board too, where I was under the name Executor.

Glad to see so many so soon!

captainbanannahead

Hello to all.
    Like this Forum it is easy to view and navigate. Learning a lot already only after a few visits. looking to learn more Of Identity and many new things not just spiritual in nature but anything folks here wish to share. Perhaps I can have something worthy of posting in the future myself.
    Also I only have a KJV Bible and honestly haven't ever read it much but still I have found myself here, anyhow I do know its flawed translation is there any other translation in English much closer to the original tongues? and a bit easier to follow correctly since it would be a better translation??? was just wondering about that as I didn't want to start out on the wrong foot so to speak and get confused any more than I am at the moment on lots of things. ( personal messages are fine even emails if anyone doesn't wish to reply here as this may the incorrect place to post the second part)
    thanks and nice to see people here.
    - Dennis
    Last edited by captainbanannahead; 04-06-2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: spelling errors and attempting to fix grammer