• Matt Ott

2 6.90%
  • ALL OF THE ABOVE

16 55.17%
Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: "Pastor" William Raymond Finck & Christogenos

Re: "Pastor" William Raymond Finck & Christogenos

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    The dear "Satan is your flesh so have a bar mitzvah" Rabbi explains how he'll never allow a right of reply for the genuine Christian Identity pastors that proves it teaches pure Talmudic Judaism...

LOL! Yeah, that's the ticket.
    Following suit with the jewish agenda the pope claims ZIO-Christianity and Bill Finck are correct (and the Bible is not);

Pope declares that hell is a myth and stands at odds with the concept of a loving God

Thursday, July 2, 2015 17:46

(Before It's News)

POPE Francis has started another fierce debate within the Catholic Church by stating that the concept of a burning hell where people burn eternally cannot be Christian as it goes against the concept of a loving and passionate God.

Over recent months, Pope Francis has been speaking a lot about how Christianity should be loving and caring, challenging a lot of the orthodox views held by the church establishment. Only last week, he challenged weapons manufacturers who claim they are Christians, saying that their work clashed with their faith and as such they cannot call themselves Christian.

Recently named Man of The Year by Time Magazine, Pope Francis has sparked off another debate with controversial remarks at the Third Vatican Council that just held. In what was the largest and most important Catholic gathering of priests since the Second Vatican Council in 1962, Pope Francis also challenged the concept of Adam and Eve.

Pope Francis said: “Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer as this doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God.

http://beforeitsnews.com/religion/20...d-2492604.html
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Francis says “God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity and God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device and hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God.”

Where have I heard that before? Oh, yeah! Right here.

When a cop pushes pure Judaism and calls himself our title you'd better question WHY.

“God is not a judge..."
    Really? Then who is?

"There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy." -James 4:12

"For Jah is our judge, Jah is our lawgiver, Jah is our king; he will save us." - Is 33:22

Too convenient for the Sodomites, I think. So where are the papists protesting this thousand year admission of error?

The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer as this doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God.
    I'll hold my breath for the apologies to CI from Christendom over the last few weeks' events. Yeah, right.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: List of Christian Identity Podcasts and Other Podcasts of Interest to Identists

Any of you familiar with the Commie Camel @

http://camel.red/

I'd like to debate this disinfo artist. More info?

Re: List of Christian Identity Podcasts and Other Podcasts of Interest to Identists

From the website tags I'd assume it's another Rabbi Finck project.

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    From the website tags I'd assume it's another Rabbi Finck project.
    Well, then debate is certainly out of the question. ;)

Having met you in person, Seedliner, I can attest to the fact that you are truly a humble person. It may not be obvious to some based on how you present yourself on your podcasts, but in person you are completely approachable and eager to learn. You are confrontational only with liars and deceivers. You are willing to give most people the benefit of the doubt until the moment they start bearing false fruit, which is when you will not hesitate to draw the sword.

Even before I met you, I was aware that you had detractors who claimed you were "egotistical" to use a Jewish phrase, but I didn't believe it because I knew that people have been brainwashed into thinking that real Christian "humility" is to act like a wishy-washy tolerant Hippie Jesus, the prototypical "sensitive New Age guy."

If you are sensitive and need to be coddled, the Christian Identity community is not for you. Your local Judeo-Christian pastor will be more than happy to indulge you, stroke your bruised ego and tell you that everything you believe is all right.

And Seedliner is not going to lie to you just to make you feel better.

http://www.siteshowinfo.com/sites/camel.red
    http://www.siteshowinfo.com/sites/christogenea.org

It's another anti-CI website from Rabbi Finck, bitch.

URL whois points to his P.O. Box in Panama City, FL.

Domain Name:CAMEL.RED
    Domain ID: D54922042-LRMS
    Creation Date: 2015-04-20T08:18:19Z
    Updated Date: 2015-06-19T20:30:42Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2016-04-20T08:18:19Z
    Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R126-LRMS)
    Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
    WHOIS Server:
    Referral URL:
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Registrant ID:39998590db53d5f5
    Registrant Name:WhoisGuard Protected
    Registrant Organization:WhoisGuard, Inc.

Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
    Registrant City:Panama
    Registrant State/Province:Panama
    Registrant Postal Code:00000
    Registrant Country:PA
    Registrant Phone:+507.8365503
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email:6335b8640560427db5edd795cbfe5bb8.protect@who isguard.com
    Admin ID:39998590db53d5f5
    Admin Name:WhoisGuard Protected
    Admin Organization:WhoisGuard, Inc.

Admin Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
    Admin City:Panama
    Admin State/Province:Panama
    Admin Postal Code:00000
    Admin Country:PA
    Admin Phone:+507.8365503
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax: +51.17057182
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email:6335b8640560427db5edd795cbfe5bb8.protect@who isguard.com
    Tech ID:39998590db53d5f5
    Tech Name:WhoisGuard Protected
    Tech Organization:WhoisGuard, Inc.

Tech Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
    Tech City:Panama
    Tech State/Province:Panama
    Tech Postal Code:00000
    Tech Country:PA
    Tech Phone:+507.8365503
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax: +51.17057182
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email:6335b8640560427db5edd795cbfe5bb8.protect@who isguard.com
    Name Server:DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
    Name Server:DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    DNSSEC:Unsigned

Domain Name:CHRISTOGENEA.ORG
    Domain ID: D155022716-LROR
    Creation Date: 2009-01-04T13:47:01Z
    Updated Date: 2013-12-05T12:43:51Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2015-01-04T13:47:01Z
    Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
    Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
    WHOIS Server:
    Referral URL:
    Domain Status: ok
    Registrant ID:f961056290918757
    Registrant Name:WhoisGuard Protected
    Registrant Organization:WhoisGuard, Inc.

Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
    Registrant City:Panama
    Registrant State/Province:Panama
    Registrant Postal Code:NA
    Registrant Country:PA
    Registrant Phone:+507.8365503
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email:4a08d28dd8a4411b951d167956295372.protect@who isguard.com
    Admin ID:f961056290918757
    Admin Name:WhoisGuard Protected
    Admin Organization:WhoisGuard, Inc.

Admin Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
    Admin City:Panama
    Admin State/Province:Panama
    Admin Postal Code:NA
    Admin Country:PA
    Admin Phone:+507.8365503
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email:4a08d28dd8a4411b951d167956295372.protect@who isguard.com
    Tech ID:f961056290918757
    Tech Name:WhoisGuard Protected
    Tech Organization:WhoisGuard, Inc.

Tech Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
    Tech City:Panama
    Tech State/Province:Panama
    Tech Postal Code:NA
    Tech Country:PA
    Tech Phone:+507.8365503
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email:4a08d28dd8a4411b951d167956295372.protect@who isguard.com
    Name Server:ns10.dnsmadeeasy.com
    Name Server:ns11.dnsmadeeasy.com
    Name Server:ns12.dnsmadeeasy.com
    Name Server:ns13.dnsmadeeasy.com
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    DNSSEC:Unsigned

They're anonymous antifas, bitch.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

Quote Originally Posted by Green Ghost View Post
    http://www.siteshowinfo.com/sites/camel.red
    http://www.siteshowinfo.com/sites/christogenea.org

It's another anti-CI website from Rabbi Finck, bitch.

URL whois points to his P.O. Box in Panama City, FL.
    Seems the Rabbi also wrote this:

ROASTING THE BEAST OF THE FIELD: CHRISTIAN IDENTITY’S SACRED COW

SYNOPSIS:

The creation of God is an invisible structure. The creation is the design and blueprint and structure of the building, not the building blocks. The building is the spiritual temple of The God, built up on living stones of the Apostles, Prophets, and Saints of these nations. These Apostles, Prophets, and Saints, taken in their political capacity, and not as biological people–are the beast of the field.

ABSTRACT:

Christian Identity theology promotes a racial meaning for a biblical idiom–beast of the field. Christian Identity holds the idiom a pejorative for Negroes and other non-white, non-Israelite races. This Homily will prove that Christian Identity apparatchiks have both wrongly identified and falsely defined the idiom, beast of the field. This Homily will prove that the beast of the field are neither people nor races. The biblical idiom, beast of the field is a poetic symbol for offices of authority within the ancient Aryo-Semite customs of government. This Homily will prove that the idiom is pastoral poetry that is neither pejorative nor racial in its meaning–rather it is diminutive and mildly affectionate in its meaning whether used by The God or by men of high political standing.

Herein will be shown that some spirits among mankind are destined to become beasts of the field and pull The God’s golden plow across the field of nations. The God will bring the beasts to Adam, and Adam will give each one a name of authority, and an office of administration within His Government–until from out of Himself, a woman becomes the bride of Adam, a woman who is a holy nation, that leads the beast of the field in plowing the field of Christ’s world.

This article will elaborate on a few important scriptural doctrines that are completely ignored in the modern world:

1.God created neither races nor animals in Genesis: he created nation-states. The beast of the field are mascots for political powers and offices.

2.Adam is not a biological term. Adam is the Empire of a confederation of nation states. Adam is an ancient Aryo-Semitic idiom that can only be understood in the usage and context of those ancient languages and cultures. Adam does not mean “white man” or “blushing face.” Some have erred by extending the meaning as defined in Strong’s Concordance to give it a racial designation. Adam does have a racial designation, but not in the way theologians think. It is not a reference to Aryan man himself, but to the maker of Aryan man, the ancient sun god, who upon rising from the earth is “red in the face.” The Hebrew scriptures did not change this conventon or its symbolism one iota. It is the ultimate symbol of Divine Empire on earth.

3.Christ the Lord is the Head of this Empire.

4.Israel is the international administrative government of the Empire, the “bride” of Christ.

5.The United States is a forerunner to the final nation of nations that will be born out of all the global chaos. USA could be called the foetus of what will one day be born as the Government Man.

6.This birth of the Last Adam will coincide with the return of the Son of God to Rule the nations with a rod of Iron. He is directing the development of the chaos and nationbuilding from on hight with the Father. When the Brethren are ready, and have been tried and proven, Christ will return to organize them into a Ruling Army.

PDF format, link:

http://camel.red/wp-content/uploads/...SACRED-COW.pdf

HTML format below:

ROASTING THE BEAST OF THE FIELD: CHRISTIAN IDENTITY’S SACRED COW

by Merl Lark

http://www.CAMEL.RED INFO@CAMEL.RED Version 1. 05/02/2015

Christian Identity theology promotes a racial meaning for a biblical idiom–beast of the field. Christian Identity holds the idiom a pejorative for Negroes and other non-white, non-Israelite races. This Homily will prove that Christian Identity apparatchiks have both wrongly identified and falsely defined the idiom, beast of the field. This Homily will prove that the beast of the field are neither people nor races. The biblical idiom, beast of the field is a poetic symbol for offices of authority within the ancient Aryo-Semite customs of government. This Homily will prove that the idiom is pastoral poetry that is neither pejorative nor racial in its meaning–rather it is diminutive and mildly affectionate in its meaning whether used by The God or by men of high political standing.

This refutation of the Christian Identity racial superstition is not a call to slaves of that child of Rabbinical racism. It is a guiding light to warn others and steer the unschooled out of dangerous waters. This homily is for those who seek something other than contrived racial theories to elevate themselves–who seek instead to elevate the God of Heaven instead of the natural man, or race. Herein will be shown that some spirits among mankind are destined to become beasts of the field and pull The God’s golden plow across the field of nations. The God will bring the beasts to Adam, and Adam will give each one a name of authority, and an office of administration within His Government–until from out of Himself, a woman becomes the bride of Adam, a woman who is a holy nation, that leads the beast of the field in plowing the field of Christ’s world.

The stage must be set for the reader to know the context of this subject. Christian Identity is a racial supremacist religious dogma that pretends to Hitler-ism and anti-Judaism. With this pro-white facade it inculcates its victims with ideas about biblical race doctrine, religion, and history that melt under the heat of scrutiny. While Christian Identity pretends to be anti-Jewish, it is actually very pro-Pharisee, drawing its supremacist dogma directly from ancient Pharisaical sources, and substituting the term “white race” for “Jewish race.” Rabbinical Judaism is the wellspring of Christian Identity dogmas. Christian Identity elevates ancient Jewish tribalism to a whole new extreme in the name of “whiteness.” The peculiar doctrine of the beast of the field is the pivotal proof of Christian Identity being founded on racial quicksand.

Early in the development of what is now Christian Identity, Dr. Wesley Swift taught that where the bible employs the idiom, beast of the field, it is referring to the negro race:

“Now the Negroid is the head of the animal world. You say, oh..Dr. Swift I can’t accept that…well God calls him ENOSH…beast of the field. More than this…this race came in the flag ships of Lucifer and they fought with Lucifer as he was driven to earth. Lucifer was the Dragon of Revelation 12…the Serpent. The Book of Enoch says the Negroid were the axmen and swordsmen with Lucifer and they were the Enosh of those days. This was long before the Adamic race was put on the earth. They were soulish people and we discover thru the Books of Enoch and Job as you understand the translation that they were the black race. We want to point out that they did not have a spirit such as you have, for when God begat children in the heavens they were begotten in Spirit, they had spiritual capacities, and they could move under the discernment of God. The Negroid spread out over the earth and there was intermingling, and mongrelizing on the earth under the influence of Lucifer long before the coming to earth of the Adamic race. When Lemuria sank in the area of what is now the Pacific Ocean, and Atlantis sank into what is now the Atlantic Ocean, the attempt to intermingle Negroes had been going on and it had been partially successful. Even in Ancient India the population was partially Negroid and semi-Negroid. These were a people who had no knowledge of God, they were brutish.”

“There are two words for man in Hebrew. One is Au-daum..Adam the man who can flush in the face, the white man, the offspring of the Most High God. The other is the Enosh for the created man, and when you come to the Enosh of the field, you have the listing of the beast of the field (world)….the Negroid. They were used for servants and beasts of burden. In fact when the Israelites came out of Egypt they had a number of the Negroid with them, for you remember when God was to give the law to Moses He said:…Do not let any touch this mountain. There shall not one hand touch this mountain whether it be a beast or a man. Here it should say whether it be an Adam-man or an Enosh-beast…for four legged beasts do not have hands.” [1]

To the Christian Identity apostle or disciple, the doctrine of the Arab, Asian, African, or Negrito beast of the field is a sacred cow. Virtually any primer of Christian Identity dogma hinges upon this racialist pseudo-idiom. For the Christian Identist, Adam is the great white master and the beast of the field is the non-white, or hued-man races. Removing either of these fundamental tenets of their theology irreparably fractures the entire racial theory and exegetical logic of Christian Identity. If Adam is not the white race, then every doctrine founded on this presupposition fails. If the beast of the field are not inferior brown, yellow, and black races, then every doctrine founded on that also fails. This homily on the beast of the field is such a crushing coup de grace to Christian Identity theology.

Dr. Wesley Swift was an early adopter of doctrines now codified as Christian Identity. Swift taught that Adam is the progenitor of the white race. He inferred that the beast of the field were non-Adamic, non-white races of people:

“‘And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air, and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them; and whatever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. And Adam gave names to all cattle, to the fowl of the air and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help-meet for him. ‘ “

“Though there were races of people here on the earth, still there was none for Adam. WE can prove that there were races here, thousands of years before Adam, but there was no Adam here until that time because the word ‘Adam’ was the mark of the white man. ” [2]

Clifton Emahaiser teaches that the Hebrew BEHEMAH or BHEMA SADEH is either a wild animal or a non-white humanoid, depending on which of these meanings suits his intended interpretation of a particular scripture. BHEMA means, BEAST. SADEH means FIELD. These two Hebrew words together are translated as BEAST OF THE FIELD.

“For many years I have held the position that the Biblical designation “beast of the field” often is an idiomatic expression for the non-Adamic races (i.e., such as the negroid and mongoloid), which I prefer not to capitalize). My late wife, who died in 1993, would refer to them as “BOFs”, our own secret-code term for them. Every culture has had idiomatic expressions peculiar to their own social conditions. Israel is not an exception to this phenomenon, for the Bible is just loaded with idioms, especially in the Old Testament Hebrew.”

“About two years ago, a very good friend of mine gave me a copy of a video presentation by pastor Allen Campbell of Belfast, Ireland entitled Who Are The Beast of the Field? I would guess that it was made ten years ago, around the year 2000. When I first viewed this video, I was quite impressed, as I agreed with Campbell that the negroids were indeed included under the Biblical idiom “beast of the field”! ” [3]

The Hebrew idiom, BHEMA SADEH is not unique to the Hebrews. Most of the peoples of the ancient Aryo-Semite world had similar idioms. The field, or SADEH, is a cultivated field, much like the English, SOD, giving rise to the idiom, SOD-BUSTER for a farmer. This field means an arrangement of nations, arranged by God like a man would arrange his garden or wheat field. These BEHEMAH are beasts within a cultivated field. They are beasts of burden that draw Adam’s plow. God told Adam to till the earth. The beast of the field pull the plow of his empire. This is the exact same tale as the Aryan myth of Yima, and his golden plow. Ahura Mazda, the Aryan father God, gave Yima a golden plow to organize his empire on earth. The plow is not for pumpkin patches or corn fields. It is for organizing states within a confederation of nations. The beast of the field are integral positions within this order of government.

Christian Identity wrongly teaches that BEHEMAH SADEH is about a biological racial matter. In truth BEHEMAH SADEH is a hierarchy of political institution. It is a totem, or mascot, representing a group’s leadership. All through history tribes, states, and empires have been represented by animal mascots. The holy writ is applying this convention to rulers among the nations in calling them beast of the field. The beast is not a human, precisely because a human directs it. It’s a reference to the office or rank of the human. BHEMA is an idiom for institution, not race.

God formed Adam specifically to govern the beast of the field:

“Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.” [4]

What are the works of God’s hands? Giraffes? Gazzelles? Gophers? Or is it governments? Is not the glory of The God his Jerusalem? His Holy City? Was not Adam made to have dominion over the nations? Are the nations not mentioned here in Psalm chapter eight? One ancient Hebrew word for COW and for NATION is GOY. Nations are GOY, the beast of the field, the sheep, the oxen, the fowls, and the fishes. The officers of the nation are BHEMA. This Hebrew word appears to be a compound of roots that implies filling up an empty place—the belly—or the empty field with GOY. The beast of the field are not races per se, but nations, communities, kings, institutions, and political offices within a race. The father of the Protestant Reformation, Martin Luther, had taught centuries ago:

“He has to say it in plain words, and openly confess and boast that the communities are His; for mad Reason, in its shrewdness, and all the worldly-wise know not at all that a community is God’s creature and His ordinance, but have no other thought about it than that it has come into being by accident,n by people holding together and living side by side in the same way that murderers and robbers and other wicked bands come together to disturb the peace and the ordinance of God; and these are the devil’s congregations. It is only believers that know the articles about creationn from Genesis 1:29, though even their faith in it is weak, and many of them never think of it or speak of it. But David knows it very well, when he says in Psalm 24:1, “The earth is the Lord’s and they that dwell therein; for He hath founded it upon the seas and built it upon the waters”; and his son Solomon says, in Psalm 126:1, “Except God keep house and city, the builder and the watchman build and watch in vain.” What should the worldly-wise know of heavenly things, when they do not know these things, amongst which they live and move?”

“Since such communities are God’s work, which He daily creates, supports and increases, so that they can sit at home and produce children and educate them: therefore this word is, in the first place, a great and pleasant comfort to all those who find themselves situated in such a community. It assures them that God accepts them as His work and His creation, cares for them and protects and supports them, as we can, in fact, see with our own eyes. For who could have or keep a cow or a heller, if God did not give it and help and guard it? Therefore, everyone ought to admonish himself to be thankful for everything that is offered him by his rulers, and be glad that, in such a community, he is worthy to eat his bread and live. For this word “congregation of God” is a precious word, and anyone who is in it ought to be ten times more glad than if he were enrolled as a Roman citizen, which was once a great honor on earth. But Reason does not consider this.”

. . . . .

“But especially ought this fear and humility to be in that congregation which was not only first founded and created by that word in Genesis 1, but which was established and ordered by a special word of God.”

. . . . .

“The same thing is true of our rulers, under the New Testament. Beside their creation by the word of Genesis 1, they have been established anew, through Christ, by a special word. For He says, in Matthew 22:21, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s”; and in 1 Peter 3:13, “Be subject to every ordinance of man”; and in Romans 13:1, “Let every man be subject to his rulers”; and there are many more passages.” [5]

Dr. Luther repeats that it was a government, and rulers, that was created in Genesis 1. He says nothing of races being created there. Unlike Christian Identity “scholars” Dr. Luther had taught himself the Hebrew language. He rejected the use of Rabbinical grammars for mastering the language, and instead depended on comparing the words and idioms in context of numerous passages to arrive at their true meaning. Eventually Dr. Luther gave us the German-language Luther bible, which he endeavored to translate from original Hebrew sources as much as possible. With his rejection of Rabbinical grammar (which has multitudinous errors) Luther reconstructed Hebrew for himself until he understood the Adam and the beast of the field were government offices. Thus the doctrine of this homily agrees in every detail with Dr. Luther’s commentary and with his understanding of ancient Hebrew. Christian Identity pretends to Hebrew scholarship but refers to the official definitions such as Strongs Concordance, which are in many respects, false.

For instance, Strong’s Numbers tells us:

“H133 אדמתא ‘admâthâ’ ad-maw-thaw’ Probably of Persian derivation; Admatha a Persian nobleman: – Admatha.” [6]

The word ADMATHA is of Persian derivation as Strong attests. Aramaic and Hebrew are sister languages like German and Swedish. What Strong’s Numbers does not relate is that ADMATHA is the Aramaic word that is cognate to the Hebrew, ETHADM, or ETHA ADAM meaning THE ADAM. In the Persian Aramaic, the definite article, ATHA, is a suffix. In Hebrew, the definite article ETHA, is a prefix. ADMATHA in Persian means a nobleman. ETHADM in Hebrew also means a nobleman. In other words it is plain that ADAM means a nobleman, one of high rank, a member of the highest courts under heaven. Ergo, the Adam of Genesis is a rank of nobility, not a particular biological creature. Adam does not mean “man.” ADAM means THE MAN, even the man of power.

One cannot understand such important gleanings of the ancient writ by using Strong’s concordance. He must personally reconstruct the ancient passages by seeing the words in context. When we see the context in which Adam and Beast of the field are used, it is unavoidable to conclude that they are political capacities, rather than racial distinctions. No amount of Hebrew grammars is going to teach these important nuances and consanguinities of the ancient languages. Christian Identity theology grabs a nebulous definition from a concordance or grammar, and then back-peddles to re-write the scripture to fit their slant of the definition. Such formulation of theology is not scholarship. It’s agenda-driven research. In this case the Christian Identity agenda is to denigrate the negro by hook or by crook, as if the negro needed any help.

Israel is the beast of the field:

“And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered. My sheep (beasts) wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them . . . . . . And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats.” [7]

Israel is that little flock which is scattered among all the beast of the field, or nations. The chief Levites are represented as Oxen. The twelve apostles are represented as Oxen. Paul even calls himself an Ox. He knows that he is one of the beast of the field, holding a political office in the Kingdom:

“Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock? Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also? For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen? Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope. If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?” [8]

Israel is the beast of the field. The Messiah will break the yoke of the oppressor from her neck when he brings her into his government as His beast of burden:

“For thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian. For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”

. . . . .

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” [9]

Israel often has a yoke upon her neck. Ergo she is a beast of the SADEH, or cultivated field. In this scripture we see that The God equates his mountains with the beast of the field who are yoked by the Assyrian Empire. Ergo, the mountains or high hills are the capital cities, and the beast of the field are their Aryo-Semite leaders of the Israelite branch.

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” [10]

“Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?” [11]

We read in Isaiah 58 that God is going to break every yoke off the beasts, or nations. If these beasts are satanic races, as Christian Identity claims, why would God promise them freedom?

“And it shall come to pass, that the nation and kingdom which will not serve the same Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, and that will not put their neck under the yoke of the king of Babylon, that nation will I punish, saith the Lord, with the sword, and with the famine, and with the pestilence, until I have consumed them by his hand.” [12]

Here the prophecy tells the nation of Israel to submit her neck to the yoke of the Assyrian plow. If this is not beast of the field symbolism, then nothing is.

Ephraim is one of the tribes of Israel. The God described Ephraim as a beast of the field:

“I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God.” [13]

In Jeremiah 51 The God equates the beast of the field with captains, rulers, soldiers, and other aristocratic offices:

“And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider; With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid; I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers […]” [14]

Like Adam son of Iahöua and Yima son of Ahura, Christ the Lord is looking for a helper to pull his plow. Christ pointedly describes Israel as the beast of the field and bids them to take his yoke and pull his plow through the field of the world:

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” [15]

This homily has shown that the beast of the field is political idiom. Christian Identity claims the White Race are the Israel of God. Christian Identity claims that the beast of the field are Negroes, Mongols, Arabs, and non-white peoples. Yet scripture shows that Israel is composed of beast of the field. Israel is an aristocracy that rules under the authority of the Aryo-Semite King, and the other diverse races of humanoids are not part of the narrative in the first chapter of the Genesis “creation.”

“Thy father made our yoke grievous: now therefore make thou the grievous service of thy father, and his heavy yoke which he put upon us, lighter, and we will serve thee.” [16]

This is the cattle of the aristocracy speaking to the king about the administration of government, the government that The God is building. They want a lighter yoke. This, and not negroid ‘mascottery’ is the idiom of the beast of the field.

The white race are not the Israel of God. The Israel of God are a group of little cattle, or little flock of sheep, among the beasts of the field, or Adam’s nations. Adam did not find a help meet for GOVERNING. Christian Identity teaches Adam did not find a help meet for breeding. How rank! A special temper of people was needed to help Adam in the business of government. Not even all Israelites are the Israel of God, but only a small remnant within their tribal group:

“For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.” [17]

Who are the children of the promise? THE NATIONS and foreordained governors. “I will make thy seed become many nations.” The individual Israelites are not the seed. The Adamites are not the seed. The white races are not the seed. THE NATIONS, in their political capacity of a confederation, are the seed of promise to Abraham. And Christ the Lord is the Noble Adam, ETHADM, that names all these nations, or beasts of the field. He is the sovereign. He is the red-faced mountain and red-faced rising sun of Oriental lore. Eve is that holy nation that governs the others under His Authority. Eve is the mother of all living creatures. Living creatures are nations and their offices, not biological men. This is the doctrine of the Law and the Prophets. Christian Identity cannot hold a candle to this blazing sun. It’s little white candle of white power will melt in the heat.

This special Israel within Israel, are the special and holy nation within the nations. They are special leaders, with a defined sacerdotal scope of authority within the world order God will establish.

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.” [18]

It is widely understood in Christendom that the firstfruits or firstborn is consecrated to God’s temple for his purposes of government over the nations. Israel is the firstfruits of the beast of the field.

Jacob Israel identified his sons as beasts of the field, creeping things, and such:

“Judah is a lion’s whelp […] Issachar is a strong ass […] Dan shall be a serpent […] Naphtali is a doe […] Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf […]” [19]

OVERVIEW OF HEBREW PASTORAL POETRY.

“Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things. Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength. Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.” [20]

Understanding parallel poetic couplets of ancient Hebrew is trivial. The above scripture from Joel chapter two is a shining example. A parallel couplet is the same idea or thought, repeated with completely different words or symbols. Iahöua God does this often in scripture. His prophets also use the same literary device. Several ideas are repeated not once, but twice, and one important idea is repeated thrice, while one idea is repeated four times, in Joel 2:21-23:

1st Repetition, 3 times: →Fear not → be glad and rejoice → Be not afraid → Be glad then.

These are all repetition of the same thought, being given to the same audience. The Thought and the audience do not change in this passage.

2nd Repetition, 4 times: → Iahöua will do great things → the pastures of the wilderness do spring → for the tree beareth her fruit → the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength → the latter rain;

These are all repetition of the same thought to the same audience. The Thought and the audience do not change in this passage.

3rd Repetition, 3 times: → O land → beasts of the field → children of Zion;

These are poetic couplets to quartets which repeat the same subject, peoples, to the same audience, which are the nations of Israel. The Thought and the audience do not change in this passage. God does not prevaricate or waffle. He stays on point. Theologians waffle off point. Here the land, the beast of the field, and the children of Zion are all the same thing. They are not separate ideas. God didn’t couple them together by happenstance. He gave us a poem to elucidate his word. The objects symbolized in tandem are one thing, represented by three different symbols: land, beasts, children. Iahöua is giving his Prophets poetry that preserves the intended meaning of the scripture. The ancient religions generally credit the Father God as the creator of poetry for this very reason.

So we see the beasts of the field are the land, and are the children of Zion, in the aggregate of their nationhood. They are not Negroes or sub-human beasts, as Christian Identity claims. Rather, they are nations in their political capacity. Political organization is the realm of the Holy Spirit. Ascendancy to rulership is the breath of life. The great things Iahöua will do is to bring rain that will grow up the trees, flocks, and nations of Israel to bear fruit of good government. Abraham wandered in search of a heavenly city, a political order, not a heavenly racialism.

The land is the ground whence the nations come, and represents those nations. The beast of the field are the tillers of the national heart, or leaders, and represents those nations. The children of Zion are the citizens of said nations, and represent those nations. It is mascot symbolism. It is tribal totem. It is not a racial idiom.

These are Adamic nations. Contrary to Christian Identity’s munging and mangling of the Hebrew for ‘nephesh kahee’ and BEHEMAH or BEHEMAH SADEH or ‘living creature’ or ‘beast of the field’ into white peoples and the transmogrified ‘negro,’ the scripture says that Israel are the beasts of the field. Adam was sent forth to till the ground. The oxen, or beasts, that pull his plow are the nations of Israel! Telling Adam to till the earth was a command to build an empire over his own race, not a pumpkin patch! Adam is Jesus Christ, and is building that empire right now. The Aryan Yima, Hebrew and Persian Adam, and Galilean Christ are different versions of the same World Emperor. The different beasts are versions of his vassal Kings and Rulers. Genesis is about the creation of God’s government. The origin of species is neither the intent, nor the subject of the book.

One prominent Christian Identity propagandist, William R. Finck, wrote that his students must be quick to toss away any old ideas or sacred cows instantly when they are denuded by the scissors of truth:

“The distinguishing mark of a real scholar is a continuing desire for additional knowledge and a willingness to cast aside previously held concepts the moment they are found to be false; and the honesty to acknowledge such changes in understanding is most commendable.” [21]

Mr. Finck provides extensive material and moral support to Christian Identity dogma, including the work of Clifton Emahaiser. Finck publishes Emahaiser’s writings on the internet. He also published Dr. Swifts words that equate the sacred beast of the field with negro demons from outer space. Would Finck take his own advice if the presents of this article skinned his racial, sacred cow?

Clifton Emahaiser would have his readers believe that the biblical phrase, beast of the field is referring to inferior, dark-skinned races of people–or those not of the divine, white race. His article, Identifying the Beast of the Field #1, subtly admits that his animosity to the inferior races fuels his agenda to wring out this false interpretation. Emahaiser declares he is averse to capitalizing the words, Mongoloid and Negro. Why, he won’t even spell Mongoloid with a capital letter! We can imagine ancient Rabbis with their obsessive gematria and bible code techniques moaning, “oy vey, it is blasphemy to even capitalize goyim! Don’t even give those soulless beasts a capital letter!”

Emahaiser and his Christian Identity fellows teach that “beast of the field” is a biblical pejorative, or racial slur that was employed by the prophets to describe degenerate, non-white, non-Israelite peoples. The Arguments of Emahaiser and of Christian Identity in general are very persuasive–to the ignorant and to those susceptible to the disease of group flattery and self-inflation.

We don’t have to go very far back in the written record to discover where this racial pejorative, or “beast of the field,” and its tendency to biological self-aggrandizement was born. It is the child, not of the Hebrew scriptures, but of the later period Rabbinical Zohar and Kabbalah. The earliest attested definition of a beast as a subhuman hominid is not in the bible, but rather in the Rabbinical tradition, which is later than the compiled Law and Prophets by about 900 years. Christian Identity borrowed this Rabbinical definition of “beast of the field” from the Idumean or Herodian era Rabbis–not from the bible itself.

THE KABBALISTIC PERVERSION OF THE BEAST OF THE FIELD

The Christian Identity interpretation of “beast of the field” is actually borrowed from the Zohar, Targhums, and Kabbalah, all of which existed many centuries before Christian Identity.

The Zohar (Kabbalah) teaches:

” We begin our answer on the sixth day of creation when “God created man with His image.”; (Gen. 1:27). Nevertheless (and this is the great mystery) God later says, “THERE WAS NO MAN TO WORK THE GROUND” (Gen. 2:5). But if man had been created in Genesis 1, why was there “no man” around in Genesis 2 to “till the ground?” The answer: Only the second creation is called by the Bible “a living creature” (Gen. 2:7) because only he receives a “breath of life,” or Soul, from God (ibid); granted, the first creation is “blessed”; by God, but only the second is sanctified.”

“In other words, God created two Adams, and not one: the first (Gen. 1:26) he “blessed” but did not ensoul with “the breath of life”; the second (Gen. 2:7) he created, but this time with a soul, because the first was not fit to “till the soil” of Eden — which is to say, to bring the Kingdom of Heaven into fruition. The first is called “beasts of the field” (Gen. 1:24), while the second is called, “Adam”, or Man, as described in the passage:”

“Yahweh God said, ‘It is not good for MAN to be alone. I will make a helpmate for him.’ So from the soil Yahweh God fashioned all the wild beasts . . . These he brought to the man . . . But the man did not find a suitable helpmate from among them.” (Gen. 2:18) ”

“About this passage and its direct implication that God brought all the “wild beasts” to Adam for him to choose a helpmate from among them, the Zohar says:”

“Alas for the stupidity and blindness of men who do not perceive the mysteries of the Torah and do not know that by ‘the beasts of the field’ are designated the unlearned [first creation] . . . The ‘beasts of the field’ were like [soul-less] animals among men.” (Zohar 1:128a-b)” [22]

We see here that the learned Rabbi equates the beasts with soulless men who are inferior to the Jew. This Zoharic teaching predates Christian Identity by many centuries. Christian Identity was founded by, and is still steered by Pharisees, complete with their intact, Zoharic doctrine.

The teaching of Rabbi HaKohain exactly mirrors the doctrine taught by Dewey Tucker. Reverend Tucker is a contemporary of Christian Identists with his own racialist dogma. Tucker teaches there are two Adamic races, one creation and one God’s sons. This is kabbalist doctrine that pre-dates Dewey Tucker by centuries. It is an ancient Pharisaical interpretation of Genesis. The ancient Pharisees were very proud of their white skin. Christ even called them “white-washed sepulchers.” Paul called one of the Judean priests, “thou whited wall.” Both Christ and Paul were speaking to men of white complexion who had a nationalism loosely based on their “whiteness” and their supremacist religiosity.

Christian Identity simply equates the soulless beasts as Negroes, whereas Tucker equates them as white peoples who are not the blessed “Eloheem” [sic]. The Jewish view is that these soulless beasts are all the non-Jewish races. Tucker’s view is they are the non-Eloheem races. Dewey Tucker is teaching a more pure Kabbalistic view; Christian Identity is teaching a more “pragmatic” modern view to dupe the white race into advancing racial supremacist dogmas among white populations.

The beast of the field in ancient parlance is not a racial term. You will note that the Egyptians, Persians, the Medes, the Babylonians, The Akkadians, The Sumerians all referred to their host nations under their power as cattle or beasts. This was simply a poetical way of representing lordship over countries, like Christ is the shepherd of the sheep. The idea that “beast of the field” is racial (or pejorative) is purely of Jewish Supremacist origin. Ancient Oriental artifacts and sarcophagi depict monarchs with their shepherd’s staff in one hand and the whip in the other. The staff is for guiding the beasts (nations) and the whip is for correcting them. “Beast of the field” is purely a political term of art and has nothing whatsoever to do with the race of the subjects. The Jews added their racial interpretation to this term. Christian Identity took it to the bank writ large.

“… The just shall live by FAITH [seeing the invisible]. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the INVISIBLE things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen [by faith, not eyes], being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an IMAGE (something visible) made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature (racial bricks) more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.” [23]

Here Paul explicitly declares that the creation of God is INVISIBLE. What you see with your eyes is NOT his creation. The just live by FAITH. Faith is the ability to see what the eyes cannot. Then Paul says that the eternal power and Godhead is the actual creation, not races of men. The things created in Genesis chapter one are this invisible, eternal Godhead. Paul says fools reduce the INVISIBLE, uncorruptible God into an image [visible races, visible things]. Christian Identity sets up the white race as this corruptible and perverse image and worships it instead of the Creator.

Had they actually borrowed the beast idiom from the bible, See-Eye Soothsayers would realize “beast of the field” is not a racial slur, but instead a poetic complement from The Supreme God to His Congregation of World Leaders, or Shepherd-Kings. The phrase “beast of the field” is actually a term of deep, and poetic affection used both by the God of Heaven and the lesser gods he appoints to rule among the nations. The God, and the lesser gods, use this term to describe those in their own racial kinship and jurisdiction. Not only is this the case in Hebrew idiom–it is also the case in virtually every ancient Aryan and Semitic idiom of whatever language.

Nowhere does the Old Testament define the beast of the field as a term of race. The racial connotation in use is a bald conjecture founded on ignorance. Beast of the field is a poetical term that is used to define both exaltation and subordination of God’s people in their respective nations and aristocracies. Before the advent of the Herodian and Idumean Rabbis, the phrase, “beast of the field” was an ancient term of political art–not just in ancient Hebrew, but also in Coptic, Aramaic, Elamite, Persian, Sanskrit, Greek, Latin, and other priestly and administrative languages of the rising Orient and nascent Occident. This political and poetic use of the word, describing leaders and their respective nations as “beasts of the field, fishes of the seas, and fowls of the air” predates the Rabbinical definition of “inferior race” by at least a couple millenia. Ignorant of this earlier meaning of the phrase, Christian Identists have perpetuated a misguided Rabbinical doctrine of racial hatred and interpolated it in dozens of scriptures where neither racial animus, nor racial distinction is discussed.

Let’s “redneck it down” for clarity. Christian Identity basically teaches that Negroes, Arabs, Mongols, Mexicans, Asians and so on are called “beast of the field” in the Holy Writ, while Adam, the master race, is divine. The Rabbinical Talmud teaches that all non-Jews are “soulless beasts” while Jews are divine, ergo, supreme over all the inferior, non-Jewish, human beasts–called by the Jews, GOYIM, meaning cattle. Borrowing from this tradition, Christian Identity has substituted white people for the Jews and Christian Identity preachers replace the San Hedrin. An ages-old Jewish racism is being re-purposed for white folk. That’s the essence of Christian Identity and its doctrinal spawn.

Furthering this “misnomer-ism,” Clifton Emahaiser pretends to knowledge of the ancient Hebrew language, and he pretends to parse out the meaning of the Hebrew idiom, “nephesh khahee” and “behemah” as meaning human beings of the white race, and soulless black humans, respectively. But the Rabbis beat Emahaiser to the punch by 2300 years. Emahaiser and Christian Identity seem oblivious to this easily established fact–that the Rabbis reinvented the definition of biblical beasts to suit their own anti-Aryan racism. The Idumean Rabbis detested the Aryan Persians, Romans, Greeks, and others who formed the Aryan nucleus of Persia, Greece, and Rome. These Rabbis began assuming themselves to be THE ADAM, and their Aryan neighbors to be the GOYIM, or soulless beasts that the Jews, a vicarious Adam, were destined to rule. Christian Identity is merely propounding this ancient Jewish error in the name of the color, WHITE. What Christian Identity does not ken is this revelation: The Aryan and Arshanite paramours of ancient Israel are THE ADAM, and Israel is THE EVE, flesh of his flesh, bone of his bone. Thus it is impossible for the Aryan race to be the Sons of Jacob (as Christian Identity claims), because the nation of Jacob’s sons are married to the nation of Adam. The vast majority of Aryo-Semite peoples cannot be the descendants of Jacob, because Jacob’s nation is bride to the Aryan Superstate. This the anti-Aryan Rabbis can never countenance.

Neither “nephesh khahee” nor “behemah” have anything to do with describing people of any race whatsoever. Both of these terms are poetic idioms that describe two distinct POLITICAL OFFICES among the Aryo-Semite peoples of the ancient Near East and its incidental lands. A living creature or beast is the mascot or totem symbol for a nation, as a distinct political entity, and any number of political and military chiefs who are endowed with great or important authority from the God of Heaven. A flock or herd of beasts is a group of nations brought into one sheepfold, or under the central command of one confederated government. This is not pejorative parlance for inferior, soulless Negritos. It is aristocratic idiom; it is how the ancient Aryan aristocrats and learned priests employed terms of art to “redneck it down” for the common man’s understanding of international politics.

A BEHEMAH is a lesser leader, smaller nation or city, messenger, soldier, or bureaucrat under the authority of the LIVING CREATURE. This, and not human races, is the creation of God. The breath of life is in the leadership. Those whom God places in power are said to see him face-to-face, which means to be recognized by him, and he breathes on their face, endowing them with authority. Upon assuming that high station or political office, the LIVING CREATURE or LIVING SOUL is now endowed by God with THE BREATH OF LIFE. It has no application to biology. The bible does not even pretend to apply it to biology. The idea of a biological or racial creation of God is a Christian delusion, as Dr. Martin Luther assiduously dissects in his commentary on Psalm 82.

Community, statehood, nationhood, confederacy, unity, loyalty, law, order, are spiritual creations of the Most High God. It is these invisible forces that he created and bestowed upon the nations of biological humanity. God created the order of relationships and power structures, rather than the human biology itself. The natural man is an enemy to God. It is at war with Him. The spiritual man is the Lord from Heaven–the leader of the nation-state! The spiritual man is an office, not a biological organism. Christian Identity contends that this natural man of flesh, is a holy vessel of God’s perfection, in spite of the scriptural declaration that the natural man is God’s enemy. It is the spiritual man–the office in government–that is the man or beast that God is creating.

A BEHEMOTH is a confederation of the lesser BEHEMAH, forming a greater, federated nation-state. This is the consort of THE ADAM, who rules over her. This is the body of Christ, the Rib of Adam, the flesh and bones of King David. EVE and ISRAEL are the BEHEMOTH, the Mother of all Living Creatures, or all BEAST OF THE FIELD. Adam is the GIANT MAN, or Priest King State, that directs the confederated nations of Eve. View the United States of America. Washington, D.C. is Adam. The States are Eve, the tribes of Israel, the beast of the field. That is the original federalism established in scripture, founded by the Persians, and resurrected by the Americans.

Christian Identity is so far from this obvious truth of the ancient idiom, that its contrivance is born either of adamant ignorance or of psycho-political buffoonery meant to weaponize religion into racial violence. Nothing in the bible describes the beast of the field as racial; it is purely political, within the hierarchy of nations and empires that employed the Aryo-Semitic mode of federal government. FEDERAL is from the French for FEUDAL government, i.e., Feudalism. FEUDAL is from the older Germanic FEHU, meaning cows or livestock, which are the beast of the field. So federal government quite literally is cow, bull, goat, ass, and sheep government. Those leaders agglutinated under the authority of a FEUDAL or FEDERAL Lord are the beasts of his field, or kingdom. “The cattle upon a thousand hills belong to the Lord.” The hills are capital cities of nations. It’s poetry, and idyllic, pastoral, and affectionate in its intent–not at all meant to be racially divisive or pejorative.

Pharaoh asked Joseph if any of his brothers were “men of activity” who could oversee his cattle. Pharaoh was not herding bovines; he was herding nations. An emperor over millions of subjects does not fret about a herd of bovines. He concerns himself with a herd of cities and states. He is the shepherd of nations, i.e., Egyptian Hyksos, meaning Shepherd-Kings. “Men of activity” or CHAYIL (Hebrew), are those who have been SCHOOLED or SKILLED in the finer arts of statecraft. Pharaoh already placed Joseph in charge of his empire, and seeing Joseph’s acumen, he wanted more men of Joseph’s stock in helping to rule the nations under his charge. Even the coffins and statues of the Pharaohs show the Great Ruler holding a shepherd’s staff in one hand, and a cattle whip in the other. What use does an Emperor have for a shepherd’s staff and livestock whip? To HERD THE BEAST OF THE FIELD, or NATIONS within a Federal imperium, or confederation of the same. Pharaoh represents the Father, the Vizier is the Son, and the beasts are the leaders the Son sends out to govern national and international affairs. This is what the creation of Eden, and the beasts of the field represents–they are poetic symbols arranged as a blueprint of a perfect form of government designed by The Supreme God to overcome the failings of biological men of the Aryo-Semitic Race.

Imagine the President of the United States placing a cabinet member in charge of everything in a certain field of governance. Would he ask for someone to help him with his cows, or with his administrative districts? The President’s administrative down-line are his cattle and sheep, and he is their Shepherd, which is how Pharaoh would relate himself to his down-line. The idea of horse, sheep, and cattle representing government divisions is extant in all Aryo-Semitic cultures: Romans gave us the office of CONSTABLE, meaning “horse keeper.” Greeks, Persians, English, Germans all used the Aramaic and Hebrew words while also borrowing from other languages. Hitler resurrected the ancient Germanic district, or GAU as his standard unit of administration within the Nazi Party. German GAU is a round-a-bout cognate to Hebrew GOY and Greek GEO and English YEO and COW. Like the ancient Ruler of Egypt who enthroned Joseph, the German Fuhrer (cognate: Pharaoh) was looking for men of activity to govern his cows. Hitler was borrowing from an ancient Aryo-Semitic tradition of governance and consolidation of power, and even using the ancient parlance. Hitler was more punctiliously “Jewish” in his political doctrine and organizational methods than the misguided Rabbis who crucified the Messiah! Yet Christian Identity often claims to follow Hitler, even celebrating his birthday. Yet they fail to understand the ancient, poetic, militaristic view of states that motivated Hitler. Hitler was very old school—so old school the modern merchantilists of the world were afraid of his Germany upsetting their trade, because Hitler was marching around the field and placing his yoke on the beast of the field.

In America, the states, their principal cities, counties, and political subdivisions are the BEAST OF THE FIELD. The whole of America is Adam, expressed in its capital city. CAPTIAL means head of a body. Christ is the head, and Israel is the body; ergo the representatives of the states are Eve. Paul said that a woman in the assembly is to keep her head covered, and let her husband do the talking. Countless misguided men use this to justify oppression of women. Yet Paul explained that he was referring to symbolic national women—groups of leaders. Eve’s representatives, assembled in Congress, constitute her husband, ADAM. This Adam rules over the states (beasts) and names them, just as the Adam of Genesis named and took dominion over the beasts of the field. Foreign nations do not carry on diplomacy with the state of Alabama or the state of Idaho. Alabama and Idaho are women, and the United States of America is their Husband. Alabama and Idaho have their heads covered with the authority of their husband. Paul’s epistle was about politics, not sexual relations.

Daniel and John the Revelator tell us about great beasts that rise up out of the oceans and land to rule over nations. Christian Identitsts have no problem acknowledging that these beasts are political powers. Yet they are blind to the fact that the beast of the field are also political powers. “We wrestle not with flesh and blood (races of people) but with PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS…” Christian Identity ignores Paul, and takes this spiritual conflict and attempts to make it purely visceral and racial. The problem? They still can’t define races properly and can’t distinguish between race, nation. and office of nobility, office of imperium, office of soldiery, which distinctions the bible accomplishes with idioms.

Now it should be evident what is meant by the scripture that says, “The Lord is my Shepherd.” The Lord is master of the living creatures and the beast of the field. Eve is a composite of representatives of the states that comprise ISRAEL, who rules over the states, counties and cities with a rod of Iron, and breaks them to pieces. This is the truth about the nature and Identity of Adam, Eve, the beast of the field, the fowls of the air, the fishes of the sea, and the creeping things. This power of all inferior jurisdictions will be vertically integrated into the hands of one Priest-King, the risen Messiah, the Mountain out of the Waters, the Last Adam. The harder the world fights to reject him with their multi-racial babylon and homosexual sodom, the more firmly it will fall into his grip. He will take dominion over the nations, which are the beast of the field. That woman from his rib, his administrative body of states, will rule all other nations under His command.

The Christian Identity mangling of this ancient poetry is an offense to the nations of Abraham, who are the beast of the field, who are the creation of God, currently being perfected in the Persons of America and NATO. America’s offspring, when it is finished, will coincide with the coming of the Son of God, that every eye sees, and every ear hears. “A woman in heaven travails, about to give birth to a man child, who will rule the nations with a rod of Iron.” The man child is the ULTIMATE ADAM. Not red in the face from blushing, but red in the face like the rising sun, born to shed its light of divine government upon the nations as His red face rises and turns to fiery white.

Many people of European extraction are frustrated and bewildered by the animal-like behavior of non-European peoples who immigrate to our countries. Many of these non-European peoples tend to be much more violent and uncivilized than we are. Given this, it is easy for Europeans and Americans to fall prey to racialist doctrines espoused by Christian Identity. Desiring some way to clearly separate themselves from the uncivilized, non-white mass, many have glommed onto the Beast of the Field dogma. But it simply is a lie. The beast of the field are positions of power and political institution within the Aryo-Semitic nations of Shem. The idiom only applies to biological man when a biological man holds the political office of the spiritual man. The phrase, “beast of the field” is an ancient Aryan idiom that assigns a pastoral, poetical symbol to office of authority that is inspired by God’s government. God’s creation is not visible, biological people. God’s creation is his offices of government among the Aryo-Semite world order. Applying the name of Adam to the “white race” is just another form of idolatry, the worship of visible things. Paul said that corrupt men and idolaters render the invisible creation into the image of visible things.

You can’t see the creation of God with your eyes. You can only see it with your spirit. Faith is Patriotism, the love of nation, for it is God that ordained the nations and set their bounds. Abraham sought this nation, this heavenly city–the faith of Abraham is Patriotism, seeking with the heart that order of brotherhood that gives us liberty in the Anointed of God.

Nobody leading Christian Identity has a single scintilla of spiritual sight. They meet often to reassure each other they are higher than the Jew and the Negro, a better creation, when neither the Jew, the Negro, nor the white race are the creation–the creation is being worked through a particular race, but the race itself is not the scriptural creation. The race is merely brick and mortar for something much greater. Christ said, “God can raise up children to Abraham from these stones.” The creation of God is Abraham’s seed, the nations of Christ. God’s creation is not something he did in the past. His creation is something He is building now. God has not yet rested. We have not even reached the Sabbath day of creation yet. The beast of the field are not finished. The Adam-Man is in a trance while his Eve is morally seduced by the serpent. You are witness today in the year of our Lord, 2015, to the events of Genesis. The reader in this year of 2015 is witness to the creation of Eden, and to Noah’s preaching for 120 years. Christ warned us that the last days are the days of Noah, they are the days of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Christian Identists think that race is the creation when the creation (government, national structures) is actually being imposed on the human race by the grace and the wrath of God. Paul said God is building a house. The Aryo-Semite nations are the stones. The house, and not the race, is the creation of God. A rivet is not a truck, but it takes many rivets to hold a truck frame together. A brick is not a house but many bricks a house make. Our Aryo-Semitic family of nations is bricks, yet the creation is not bricks–it is something new, that is made by bricks: “I shall make a new heaven and a new earth …” The creation is the design and blueprint and structure of the building, not the building blocks. The building is the spiritual temple of The God, built up on living stones of the Apostles, Prophets, and Saints of these nations. These Apostles, Prophets, and Saints, taken in their political capacity, and not as biological people–are the beast of the field.

The beast of the field is a group of noble callings and administrations of government that is part and parcel of God’s creation, the Holy City of the New Jerusalem, that binds the nations together under the profession of one form of government, with one Lord, one faith, and one baptism in one Law of Unity, Grace, Long-suffering, and brotherly love. To equate this with the specter of illiterate, idolatrous, savage, inferior races is not just ignorant of the Oriental idiom in scripture–it is blasphemous.

Christian Identity apparatchiks have re-purposed the racial doctrine of the Idumean and Asian Rabbis. This doctrine denigrates and blasphemes the beast of the field, which are the officers of the nations and states of Abraham, the family and godhead of the seed of Christ. The Christian Identity superstition monikers these noble offices, as “soulless beasts” or as “corruptible man” which Paul warned is idolatry. When it comes to expounding the shadow of races and beasts in the ancient Holy Writ and the prophetic present, Christian Identity fails. The Christian Identity beast doctrine is a bovine ghost fart wafting over fields of paleo-kosher, racial bloviations.

REFERENCES

1.Swift, Dr. Wesley A. The Light in a Dark Place, 1967.

2.Swift, Dr. Wesley A, The Pride of Race, 1966.

3.Emahaiser, Clifton A. Identifying the Beast of the Field #1. Clifton A. Emahiser’s Teaching Ministries, 2010.

4.KJV, Psalms 8:6.

5.Luther, Dr. Martin. Luther’s Commentary on Selected Bible Passages, Psalm 82 commentary.

6.Strong, James D. Litt. Strong’s Numbers, entry H133.

7.KJV, Ezekiel 34.

8.KJV, 1 Corinthians 9.

9.KJV, Isaiah chapters 9, 10.

10.KJV, Isaiah 10:27.

11.KJV, Isaiah 58:6.

12.KJV, Jeremiah 27:8.

13.KJV, Jeremiah 31:18.

14.KJV, Jeremiah 51:21-23.

15.KJV, Matt 11:28-30.

16.KJV, 1 Kings 12:4.

17.KJV, Romans 9:6-8.

18.KJV, James 1:17-18.

19.KJV, Genesis 49.

20.KJV, Joel 2:21-23.

21.Finck, William R. Addendum to Noah’s Flood, 2010.

22.HaKohain, Rabbi Yakov Lieb. The Lost Sheep of the House of Israel.

23.KJV, Romans 1:17-25.

It appears "Merl Lark" is William Raymond Finck ( sharing the same post office box ).

I infer future damage control from the OSL enemy - thus screenshots are attached:

Attachment 631
    Attachment 632

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    It appears "Merl Lark" is William Raymond Finck ( sharing the same post office box ).

I infer future damage control from the OSL enemy - thus screenshots are attached:

Attachment 631
    Attachment 632
    It seems once again William Finck may have some explaining to do.

Rep +1.

It takes hubris to quote your own article to seem Christian Identity when CI doesn't accept you.

lithobolos.net and williamfinck.net whois are also identical:

Domain Name:LITHOBOLOS.NET
    Registry Domain ID: 1609011725_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
    Registrar URL: www.enom.com
    Updated Date: 2013-06-29T22:03:48.00Z
    Creation Date: 2010-07-31T04:24:00.00Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-07-31T04:24:02.00Z
    Registrar: ENOM, INC.
    Registrar IANA ID: 48
    Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
    Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.

Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
    Registrant City: PANAMA
    Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
    Registrant Postal Code: 00000
    Registrant Country: PA
    Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: DD3B467777EC4F809E44CF589331EAA7.PRO...OISGUAR D.COM
    Registry Admin ID:
    Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
    Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.

Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
    Admin City: PANAMA
    Admin State/Province: PANAMA
    Admin Postal Code: 00000
    Admin Country: PA
    Admin Phone: +507.8365503
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email: DD3B467777EC4F809E44CF589331EAA7.PRO...OISGUAR D.COM
    Registry Tech ID:
    Tech Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
    Tech Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.

Tech Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
    Tech City: PANAMA
    Tech State/Province: PANAMA
    Tech Postal Code: 00000
    Tech Country: PA
    Tech Phone: +507.8365503
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email: DD3B467777EC4F809E44CF589331EAA7.PRO...OISGUAR D.COM
    Name Server: ns10.dnsmadeeasy.com
    Name Server: ns11.dnsmadeeasy.com
    Name Server: ns12.dnsmadeeasy.com
    Name Server: ns13.dnsmadeeasy.com
    DNSSEC: unSigned

Domain Name:WILLIAMFINCK.NET
    Registry Domain ID: 1535977907_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
    Registrar URL: www.enom.com
    Updated Date: 2013-12-03 21:22:35Z
    Creation Date: 2009-01-04 16:16:00Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-01-04 16:16:56Z
    Registrar: ENOM, INC.
    Registrar IANA ID: 48
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@enom.com
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
    Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
    Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.

Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
    Registrant City: PANAMA
    Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
    Registrant Postal Code: NA
    Registrant Country: PA
    Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: 276551AB10304193BF90096DF09AB0EA.PRO...OISGUAR D.COM
    Registry Admin ID:
    Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
    Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.

Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
    Admin City: PANAMA
    Admin State/Province: PANAMA
    Admin Postal Code: NA
    Admin Country: PA
    Admin Phone: +507.8365503
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email: 276551AB10304193BF90096DF09AB0EA.PRO...OISGUAR D.COM
    Registry Tech ID:
    Tech Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
    Tech Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.

Tech Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
    Tech City: PANAMA
    Tech State/Province: PANAMA
    Tech Postal Code: NA
    Tech Country: PA
    Tech Phone: +507.8365503
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email: 276551AB10304193BF90096DF09AB0EA.PRO...OISGUAR D.COM
    Name Server: ns10.dnsmadeeasy.com
    Name Server: ns11.dnsmadeeasy.com
    Name Server: ns12.dnsmadeeasy.com
    Name Server: ns13.dnsmadeeasy.com
    DNSSEC: unsigned

It's undeniably Rabbi Finck's pro-jewish website, bitch.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "