View RSS Feed

davekennedy77

To My White Kinfolk Worried About Less Than Being 100% White DNA

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
I recently had a DNA test on me and my daughter. I was 100% white European with 95.5 % Northern European and 3.4% nonspecific European. My wife indicated 1.5% DNA of races outside of Israel. I was greatly disturbed by this. I sought advice from Pastors, asked for prayer from others, and studied the scriptures with prayer and fasting. Because of how Israel divorced their wives in Ezra, who were not Israelites, I was in the process of arranging a divorce with my dear wife of 21 years. We were talking arrangements to be recorded in our own written divorce decree. At this point I want to give a special thank you to Pastor Don Spears who in a conversation mentioned that the congregation in Deuteronomy 23: 2 and 3 were Qahal. That meant nothing to me and we went on to discuss a few other things. But he got me thinking in a different direction by that and so I decided to do this study.

The verses that disturbed me most were these.

De 23:2 - A bastard shall not enter into the congregation [Qahal] of YAHVAH; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation [Qahal] of the LORD.
De 23:3 - An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation [Qahal] of YAHVAH; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation [Qahal] of YAHVAH for ever:

Bastard #4464 translated mamzer, from an unused root mean. to alienate ; a mongrel, i.e born of a Jewish (should be ISRAELITE) father and a heathen race mother or visa versa: bastard. (Note a true mamzer thus has 50% non-Israelite DNA).

In The book of Ezra the mixed race people that were sent out of Israel were the wives who were 100% foreign blood such as Canaanites, Hittites, Perrizites, Jebusites, Ammorites, Moabites, Egyptians and Ammorites (Ezra 9:1). The Qahal of Israel was chief in this trespass (Ezra 9:2, 10:18). Also the direct children of this illegal union were sent out of Israel (Ezra 10:3). These children were true mamzers being composed of half (50%) of another race other than Israel.
Nothing in Ezra, Nehemiah or any other place in the bible, that I am aware of, states that Israel cleansed themselves of people they may have thought they were 2nd Generation other race, which is 1/4 other race (25%), or 3rd Generation, which is 1/8 other race (12.5%) or 4th Generation, which is 1/16 other race (6.25%), or 5th Generation, which is 1/32 other race (3.125%) or 6th Generation, which is 1/64 other race (1.5625%), or 7th Generation, which is 1/128 other race (0.7813%) or 8th Generation, which is 1/256 other race (0.3906%) or 9th Generation, which is 1/512 other race (0.1953%) or 10th Generation, which is 1/1024 other race (0.0977%).

I have done a lot of praying, studying, some fasting and asking others. I now realize I was in error in my thinking in several ways. First the word congregation or assembly is 4 words in Hebrew. No matter what Hebrew word is used it is translated congregation or assembly with a few other exceptions.

#6951 "Qahal" from 6950, noun masculine [kaw-hawl], assembly, company, congregation
a) an assembly for or called for counsel. Counsel for war, invasion, religion, discipline
b) company returning exile.

NOTE: The Qahal were a council of Chiefs, Judges, Rulers, Priests, Noblemen, Officers and others of high position in government. The Qahal could prove their genealogy and legally had to in able to hold their position or office. They are also known as the remnant.

#5712 "Edah" from 5707, noun feminine, [aw-daw]
1.) congregation, assembly, gathering

NOTE: Edah is used for the entire host or body Israel.

#4150 "Mowed" from 3259, noun masculine [mo-ade]
1.) appointed place, appointed time, appointed meeting, tent of meeting

NOTE: The tabernacle was the Mow'ed. Ex. 28:43, 29:4

#6952 Q@hilla, [kee-hil-law] assembly, congregation

To understand Deut 23 we must understand the word Qahal [congregation]. From the beginning YAHVAH picked out a select chosen few among Israel and they were known as the "Qahal". They had recorded genealogical family trees as evidence of being pure Israelite. An example of the need for evidence to be in the Qahal [congregation can be seen at
Nehemiah 7: {see also Ezra 2: 61 – 63}
64 These sought their register among those that were reckoned by genealogy, but it was not found: therefore were they, as polluted, put from the priesthood.
65. And the Tirshatha said unto them, that they should not eat of the most holy things, till there stood up a priest with Urim and Thummim.

NOTE: These priest were not sent out of Israel but were stripped of their position in the Qahal. Urim and Thummim were used by the High priest. They were kept in the Breastplate. They were stones kept in a pouch next to the heart. When called on they cast them out and they would read either yes or no and it was trusted that YAHVAH had given the divine answer... http://classic.studylight.org/desk/view.cgi?number=0224

Perhaps a few thousand Qahal may have lived in a generation. In Elijah there is a reference to 7,000 who did not bow the knee to Baal; perhaps these were the remnant congregation [Qahal]. But a lot of the common people of Israel [Edah / Q@hila] did not have genealogical lines recorded.

I think there were among these [Edah or Q@hilla] quite a few who inherited a few genes from dalliances of their ancestors or from rape victims during war or invasion etc.
In Exodus 12:38 it states a mixed multitude went out with Israel. Also Judah's son Sheila lived in Israel so there would have been genes from him dispersed.

Acts 2 may be also addressing this situation that existed among the dispersed of Israel. The dispersed Israelites would not all be entirely pure 100% white after the centuries as pagans.
But Yahvah by predestination would have through sovereignty kept His Qahal [remnant, congregation] of leaders pure.
There are 2 verses that indicate how Yahvah will cleanse or purge the blood of His people.
JOEL
3:21. For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the YAHVAH dwelleth in Zion.
Isaiah
4:4. When the YAHVAH shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Cleanse: #1412
1. to be empty, be clear, be pure, be free, be innocent, be desolate, be cut off
2. to be empty, be clean, be pure
1. to be cleaned out, be purged out
2. to be clean, be free from guilt, be innocent
3. to be free, be exempt from punishment
4. to be free, be exempt from obligation
1. to hold innocent, acquit
2. to leave unpunished

I believe it is possible that when Israel is resurrected or translated at the return of YAHSHUA CHRISTOS that the cleansing of Israel’s blood takes place as we are given our elohim type supernatural bodies.
The white and righteous in other Nations outside of Israel may have this happen too.
Remember other whites are our more distant kin through Japeth, a white man and brother of Shem.
Isaiah 19:
19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.
20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.
21 And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it.
22 And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.
23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
Please also see 1Kings 8:43 and 2 Chronicles 6:32, 33.

Decision:

My white brothers and sisters trust in YAHVAH and fear not. If you have a percentage of DNA of a race that falls outside of Israel you are still white and considered part of the Edah or Q@hilla congregation of Israel. You have the covenants and promises and are of the adoption. You are His children and not created beings. It is likely that during your earthly lives you will not be called upon to make up the upper ranks of leadership [the Qahal] but you are a vital part of Israel.

I have decided to be more patient and wait for my wife to understand CI. She is around 98.5% white European and I now consider this Israelite and not a mamzer. Thus I am not breaking the law by our marriage and the direction described in Ezra and Nehemiah is not necessary. That is divorce. But their still is the conflict of belief.
For now I claim this verse.

1 Cor. 7:
12. But to the rest I say, not the Lord, that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, he must not divorce her....
14. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified through her believing husband; for otherwise your children are unclean, but now they are holy.

With a very sincere heart I want to thank Pastor Eli James, Pastor Don Spears, Pastor Greg Howard, Pastor Dan Johns, Kevin Keltic, Bunnee and all the believers who prayed for me or talked to me. Another Israelite marriage saved. I ask YAHVAH to richly reward you.

David Kennedy
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yahweh bless brother, good to see you around here on the forum.
    Indeed. That's a good read. +1
    Quote Originally Posted by seedliner
    Indeed. That's a good read. +1
    Thank you for reading and for supporting our brothers.
    Thank you Brother Dave for sharing all the hard work you went through with us. May God bless you and your family.
    He did a wonderful job with his explanation ! I was very impressed with the honesty , and the detail ! It is a privilege to have David as one of the assembly , and one of my listeners . May God bless him , his wife and children in all that they do for the glory and honor of our Lord Jesus Christ ~ Pastor Don Spears ~ ( Bro.Kevin , please forward this to Bro. David or if you know how , put it on that webpage )
    LOL!

The Talmudic "no devil camp" ( after all only JEWS say there's no devil ) dislikes this article @

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5795

Seems unless you believe the pure white Sons of God bred niggers with the pure white Adamite woman of Genesis 6 ( and those same said offspring are held in something called "DNA Chains" in Yahweh's own Kingdom ) you're a "universalist" LOL! I suppose we should say "Thanks?" We're sure not affiliated with these anti-CI kikes in ANY way.

No thanks, jew-lovers and Talmud pushers! We'll stay with scripture over the words of a convicted murderer and adulterer! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archivist
    "DNA Chains"

How dare you! Bill is the #1 website on the net for DSCI after all! Not.

I think by now most of CI know they're fakes by fruits alone, not only that but they rightfully have no listeners.

Wah! Wah! Wah! "Clowns" Wah! "Fools" Wah! "Everybody is wrong but Meeeeeeeee!" Wah! "Hitler didn't lose!"

Wasn't Bill kissing Visser's ass until a week ago? Pretty transparent butthurtery, methinks.

Meanwhile that faggot Obie still promotes this obvious jew over his own race. Romans 8:28
    Check the link - it's about to blow up! Seems this "EnemyofEdom" brother has no idea that Mark Downey teaches the Talmud @

https://archive.org/details/mark-downey-false-prophet

Nor that Bill teaches OPPOSITE of CI by saying the white angels and Adamite women bred "non-whites" into being, LOL! Should be interesting watching them support their own no Satan belief that is directly from the Babylonian Talmud. ;)

Yes, Bill - explain how niggers are being held in Heaven according to Enoch, son - please do!
    ...at least it's a real brother and not one of Bill's many sockpuppets attacking the genuine.

Thank goodness it wasn't "Pastor John Fisher" this time!
    EnemyofEdom = Bill Fink.

Come on, Seedliner. Are you that new to the DSCI game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon
    EnemyofEdom = Bill Fink.
    Bingo! Thought you guys could have fun with this before we move it to HELL with the rest of the pro-jewish crap.

Have fun all. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon
    Meanwhile that faggot Obie still promotes this obvious jew over his own race.
    Indeed. We have plans to delete all the Obie & Visser shows in addition to the mistakes we've made with Finck and others by the end of this year.

They were an utter waste of time to do. You were certainly correct regarding him, and thanks.
    Kinsfolk,

Thanks for the updates!

We'll have to clean this thread up a bit to avoid looking like they do but we appreciate ya'll keeping us informed. Look for future defamation and slander against us on zogbots.com! A ZOG-serving "ex" cop is always a ZOG-serving cop, the joke is on me for thinking otherwise.

Looks like we lost two listeners today (of hundreds of thousands)! One over there and one @

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66tuCP0N_IY

I'm crushed, man - really I am. Look for Luke #35 tomorrow!

War for Christ,
    Forum wars 2.0 Lol

I still and always will believe that Yahweh would never place His spirit into a corrupted or mixed seed vessel. Be it 1% or 25%. The same is said for Adam and his descendants, meaning Adam's spirit was from Yahweh, so too must his vessel be. And in turn the same applies to us.

As for Bill, he needs to rid himself of that no-devil (Satan is our flesh bulls**tter) Downey and then stop calling anyone who disagrees with him a Jew or Universalist.

Also, DNA tests are only as accurate as the person doing the testing and the information given to him/her.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchType
    As for Bill, he needs to rid himself of that no-devil (Satan is our flesh bulls**tter) Downey and then stop calling anyone who disagrees with him a Jew or Universalist.
    Well said - in fact, that union was the "end" of his fledgling ministry, but most dual seedliners saw it coming.

The irony is I agree with Bill regarding universalism and certain pastor's failures but fail to see how another man's post on my forum reflects on me in any way. Marty uses the same exact tactic. Oh, well - these underlings are no real issue nor threat to us, it's just sad to see that forum turn into Stormdrain Theology - in fact, the one person who agrees is "Sheepdog" another no-devil from back in the day who also hates Christ and following His Words ("you can break the eternal Law given under certain circumstances" etc).

Very little ever changes - as we grow continually others hate us for doing the work they can't. Meanwhile they use titles and dead orgs only I can genuinely lay claim to but rebuke instead. Let them have the crumbs of CJCC-AN - Wick, Gulett and myself are all that's left, our examples matter, not the wannabes.

Again, I invite anybody to prove that anyone but the joos in their own Talmud teach "Satan is our flesh." They can't nor won't but will do what you've seen at that link. 'Nuff said.

Yah bless,
    That's why I said Opie always belonged in the OSL camp, not "claiming to come into CI under Visser and dual seedline" and doing the opposite of what you teach. To the lurker, listen to the last sermon regarding Samaritans from this very site in light of these accusations:

http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o...spelluke34.mp3

If we listen carefully and study the slanderous tare becomes more and more apparent as we grow.
    Do Jews Believe in Satan? (The Jewish View of Satan)
    By Ariela Pelaia

Satan is a character that appears in the belief systems of many religions, including Christianity and Islam. In Judaism "satan" is not a sentient being but a metaphor for the evil inclination – the yetzer hara – that exists in every person and tempts us to do wrong.

Satan As A Metaphor for the Yetzer HaRa

The Hebrew word "satan" literally means "adversary" and in Jewish thought one of the things we struggle against every day is the "evil inclination," also known as the yetzer hara. The yetzer hara is not a force or a being, but rather refers to mankind's innate capacity for doing evil in the world. Using the term satan to describe this impulse is not very common though. (The "good inclination" is called the yetzer hatov.)

References to "satan" can be found in some Orthodox and Conservative prayer books, but they are viewed as symbolic descriptions of one aspect of mankind's nature.

References to Satan in the Hebrew Bible

Satan appears as a proper character only once in the Hebrew Bible. In the Book of Job he is depicted as an angel who mocks the piety of a righteous man named Job. He tells God that the only reason Job is so religious is because God has given him a life filled with blessings. "But lay Your hand upon all that he has, and he will curse You to Your face" (Job 1:11). God accepts Satan’s wager and allows Satan to rain all manner of misfortune upon Job: his sons and daughters die, he loses his fortune, he is afflicted with painful boils. Yet even though people tell Job to curse God, he refuses. Throughout the book Job demands that God tell him why all of things horrible things are happening to him but God does not answer until chapter 38. "Where were you when I established the world?" God asks Job, "Tell me, if you know so much" (Job 38:3-4). Job is humbled and admits that he has spoken of things he does not understand.

The Book of Job grapples with the difficult question of why God allows evil in the world. It is the only book in the Hebrew Bible that mentions "satan" as a sentient being. The idea of satan has a being with dominion over a metaphysical realm never caught on in Judaism. Judaism is so strictly monotheistic that the rabbis resisted the temptation to characterize anyone other than God with authority. Rather, God is the Creator of both good and evil and it is up to mankind to choose which path they will follow.

http://judaism.about.com/od/judaismb...eliefsatan.htm
    I get an idea listening to the last few seconds of last week's sermon that Visser expected this fiasco:

Skip forward to 38 minutes.
    Bill Finck speaking for Visser now?

LOL! Viss is CI, Finck's a kike that promotes the jew!

That made my day! HA HA HA!
    Just a note about DNA tests. The equipment is automated and done by computers. The info is compared against the results of millions of DNA entries so the person testing doesn't make many decisions as far as I know.

I believe in these last days whites need to unite. We will know them by their fruit not words but activities. The Qahal needs purity but more so the Spirit. Much of the banter we see exposes the heart and well, I'll bite my tongue for now. I do not think Jews would support what I wrote but I do believe they would attack it to divide the brothers.

Anyway thanks for reading.

David

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType
    Forum wars 2.0 Lol

I still and always will believe that Yahweh would never place His spirit into a corrupted or mixed seed vessel. Be it 1% or 25%. The same is said for Adam and his descendants, meaning Adam's spirit was from Yahweh, so too must his vessel be. And in turn the same applies to us.

Also, DNA tests are only as accurate as the person doing the testing and the information given to him/her.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast