• Morris L. Gulett's Excommunication of Lindstedt

Martin Lindstedt's Ordination null & void!

As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked.

Tuesday, August 9, 2005

From the Desk of Pastor Morris L. Gulett
    Senior Pastor / President
    The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Greetings Kindred,

It has been several months now since most of you have heard anything from me. It is not because I have forgotten you or our mission. In fact you all and this ministry are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

The reason for my letter, I feel, is of the utmost importance.

I have been made aware that Martin Lindstedt, from a jail cell in Grandby Missouri is writing and distributing some very disturbing ideas, such as and I quote, Prion Poisoning, which is the mass poisoning of wild game food sources. The skinning alive of prisoners and execution by slow torture and the gang rape of female whigger herd animals to use them as brooding stock.

Now: you all may be aware that Martin Lindstedt is an Ordained Pastor with The Church of the Sons of YHVH and the Missouri State contact for the Legion of Saints. This letter is to make public that this is no longer the case. As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked. I cannot in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ungodly behavior and tactics to carry a valid Ordination Certificate that bears our Church standard and my signature. Nor can I in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ideas to carry a valid membership card that bears the standard of the Legion of Saints.

Let it also be known that I do not for one second believe the charges of child molestation leveled by the State of Missouri against Martin Lindstedt are valid. In that respect I stand behind Martin Lindstedt. But as I stated; I cannot and I will not allow an ordained Pastor of our Church or an Officer of the Legion of Saints to promote and endorse such vulgar, ungodly, unBiblical, unChristian practices as rape and torture.

We are Sons and Daughters of the Most High YHVH, not street thugs!

Hail the Victory of Christ our King!

Respectfully: Morris L. Gulett

Senior Pastor / President

The Church of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints
    Comments 2 Comments
      Prakazrel -

Slander & Gossip in the Bible deals solely with the Laws of God pertaining to tale-bearers and intentional liars. Pastor Visser delivers a 30 minute cogent sermon on the subject, answers the questions of an excellent caller then world leading slanderer and gossiper Marty "I never told a lie I didn't like" Lindstedt calls in to provide expert testimony. Not to be missed even though it contains adult language!

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/a...and_gossip.mp3

(mp3 / 23.8 mb)